Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I read the lyrics to "Come Tomorrow," too.

Sounds like Patti Scailfa is sleeping with someone who is married, but, then again, she's married, too.

How 'bout the song where she commits the ultimate sin and sleeps with a young BOY!?!

It's standard practice in the "music(al) industrial complex. They all sleep with each other.

I don't need to elaborate as to the "sex slave" business within the music industry and the young boys and girls incarcerated to fulfill the sexual deviant behavior of the musicians and play the role of a "muse."

Come on! Take a look at Hollywood. Look at the music industry. It ain't NO secret.

Most of them are TRAMPS!!

Think about their children. Those who are a part of the "satanic cult" do the same to their children that was forced on them.

Pedophiles!

Patti Scailfa got what she wanted.

Riding on Springsteen's shirttails.

As I've questioned. What is wrong with that woman? Allowing her adolescent daughter to wear a t-shirt that speaks to ORAL SEX as described in Springsteen's song, "Red-headed Woman."

What is wrong with Springsteen? We already know the answer to that.

Raised in the cult. Worships the Devil. No morals. No conscious. No redeeming values.

She's not referred to as Mrs. Bruce Springsteen.

But, as Patti Scailfa. Whoever the hell that is.

Patti Scailfa got what she wanted and Springsteen got what he deserves.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:36 PM

Sorry, Magic, but I didn't find the 1976 performance of "Thunder Road" by Springsteen on YouTube incredible.

His voice sounded like sand paper.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a pathetic human being.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:24 PM

Don't you love it when a group of men sit around conversing amongst one another as to Springsteen's looks?

They like the scruffy look he wears of late.

OKAY, whatever!

Don't you just love it when they make false statements about Springsteen; such as:

"He's a working class man's hero."

Really?

What's he done for the working class?

How'd he get this HERO label?

What did he do?

He's done much to keep himself out of the working class category like selling his soul to the devil. He's been raking in millions for decades for the wealthy elitists and the "musical industrial complex."

He's a tool they use.

So, what has Springsteen done for the working class?

Nothing, you say. Just what I thought.

What he has done is written non-sensical songs about working at a gas station, refinery, etc., etc.

You know, those make-believe characters he invents to connect with the working class so he appears to be one of them.

Don't you just love it when someone says Springsteen looks like an elder statesman?

Really?

How does an elder statesman look?

Bedraggled and tired like he does?

What's the benefit of looking like an elder statesman, anyway?

Does it make you one?

Don't you love it when someone says that Springsteen is aging well.

Have you looked at recent pictures of him or do you spend your time trapped in the past, as is evident, looking at pictures of him from 30 plus years ago?

Even then he was just average looking.

I wonder the extent of his cosmetic enhancers and hair plants.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:46 PM

I've written in this thread about the disinformation that my father was a prison guard at Lackawanna. This, to cover the information, I believe, that Springsteen's father was a prison guard.

I also have disinformation about my father having spent time in prison because he almost killed a man with his bare hands, chocked the life out of him, strangled him, whatever.

I believe this disinformation covers the fact that, perhaps, the BOXER from my past is the person who spent time in jail for almost killing someone.

You know, how many times does a person have to suggest they're going to use a bat on this person, that person, before it's crystal clear that maybe they've done this before or are contemplating doing it again.

Or, that they have violent tendencies.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:00 PM

More disinformation and/or information that speaks to this boxer is that he almost killed a man in the ring. Pummeled him to death.

However, not sure, but I don't think this is a punishable crime that would lead to incarceration.

Did he have his boxing license revoked?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:26 PM

Well, now, for clarity. I think the song "Come Tomorrow, by Patti Scailfa, so it says, was released while she was married to Springsteen, but quite possibly about her affair with him while he was married to Julianne.

Like I said, they're well-suited for each other.

But, as far as the break-up of the E Stree Band which I think was after Tunnel of Love, while Springsteen was cheating on Julianne with Patti, maybe it was just decided that the music industry didn't want to keep them on the payroll. It was reported that they received compensation, but as far as their careers, I'm sure this left them in limbo and they haven't really been all that successful on their own.

Perhaps, they thought SOLO Springsteen would be just as good.

Or, maybe the course of his music/lyrics were changed with his marriage to Patti Scailfa.

For good reason, maybe they had to be. You know, certain songs carrying triggers, disinformation as if they're about her.

Don't know.

Don't really care.

Springsteen's works are credited to him other than Live in New York City with the E Street Band and maybe a few others.

They've always been a "Sessions Band."

They come in when needed.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:44 PM

The Rumor Mill is in full swing. Creatin' that mystery. People love good mysteries, don't they? They get all wrapped up in them.

WE know that when the Illuminati creates a mystery, it's usually to cover-up the reality.

Spinning tons of disinformation, etc.

All the different versions of his songs; songs he hasn't played, outtakes, etc., just another tactic to keep them guessin.'

Did HE play this one?

Did he play that one?

Where did he play it last?

Has this been released?

Has that been released?

What's this song about?

WOW!!

And...these fanatics actually care. They are so wrapped up in the web of deceit that has been spun around them.

All that "white noise" lifted out at the studio.

Surround a man in mystery, and you've got cult-like followers!

If they only knew!

Soon enough!

P.S. You'll never be in possession of the pictures.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:14 PM

This gets even more and more ridiculous as it continues...

Why on earth would a "release date" of an "E Street Band" CD be TOP SECRET as stated by Patti Scailfa in Rome where she is promoting her album or would she be promoting the "E Street Band's" hush, hush album.

I mean, seriously, she's in Europe to promote her CD.

I think she ought to stay in the states.

She once mentioned on a radio talk show when asked something about Springsteen, that it was TOP SECRET, as well.

Are they in the intelligence business or something?

The mind control business, maybe?
Old 07-20-2007, 04:13 PM

Oh, the drama behind this CD! The hype!

It's just a CD forgoodnesssakes!

They've got everybody who follows him chomping at the bit.

Drooling.

Anyway, as far as successful bands breaking up, it serves a purpose.

If the "E Street Band" stayed together after becomming famous and toured every year, they wouldn't prosper the same as they did in the beginning of their fame. The thrill would diminish. They make a killing when the band reunites and they have a "reunion tour" playing all those OLD songs YOU love so much.

Standard practice.

I mean, "E Street" just toured from '99 until 2003. Four years later, and it's another reunion tour.

Wasn't Tunnel of Love a reunion tour, too?

They have the "front man" go out on his own and his fanatics buy his recycled, remastered, reworked, DVD's, etc.

Many times, other musicians within the band go out solo and so they're raking in the cash on both ends.

But, it's the REUNION tours that reap them the greatest reward.

I think that since Mr. and Mrs. Springsteen allow their adolescent daughter to wear a t-shirt that reads: "I'm a red-headed woman, promoting oral sex; that speaks to oral sex between her parents, Mrs. Springsteen should wear one, too.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Why would any fan of Springsteen's care who he is married to?

Why?

I mean, do they think they're going to marry him one day or something?

Are they jealous of their own free will?

I don't think so.

I think the truth is that many people don't care for Patti's contribution to the band.

Her talent is minimal. So is his.

But, to say they're jealous is narcisistic, at best.

Maybe Scailfa's role in the band serves another purpose.

Perhaps to create the jealousy aspect amongst his brainwashed, infatuated, dream-state fans.

To further the LUST of him.

Many times people want what they can't have and since most of Springsteen's lyrics are about sex, little girls, his female audience (males, too) have been placed in altered BETA states.

They might be LUSTING for him.

They're in his world of mind control. Springsteen sucked them in.

They're both TOOLS!