Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

What a PIG Springsteen is.

A child molester.

When I watch a youtube video of one of his performanes, those are the only words that come from my mouth.

When I see words of adulation written about him, those are the only words that come from my mouth.

That's how I referred to all of them.

Then and NOW!

PIGS!

Filthy, disgusting, pigs.

Those were the words I used to describe them to my PROTECTORS.

Filthy, disgusting pigs.

It was difficult for me to repeat that which they forced upon me.

As you can imagine, it made me embarrassed. It made me feel dirty and disgusting.

Thankfully, MY PROTECTORS were able to wash away the filth. They were adamant in accepting me for the person I was and not that which was perpetrated upon me against my own free will.

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH!!

You bring tears to my eyes.

If not for you, I don't know if I would still be living, breathing, walking this planet.

You are MEN and WOMEN whom I hold in the utmost of respect.

You saved my life. You saved me from the "satanic cult."

I am approaching 25 years of marriage. I am blessed with three wonderful children and a husband whom GOD descended upon me. A man like no other.

I have fought for my right to be free. I have fought for my right to speak out.

I am here. I have reached that goal.

The time is now.

The man was a PIG then and is a PIG now.

P.S.

Someone posts a thread about liberals getting on a Continental flight and leaving the US since they don't like it here.

This thread calls for this kind of language:

Why don't you just kill yourself, you pathetic troll. It's better than humilating yourself as you do, the c*nt that you are.

This poster is a male, but is referred to as a c*unt.

Gee, I wonder who those words were really directed to!

GOD BLESS YOU to all those behind the scenes working to this end.

May GOD shine his light upon us!

Old 07-21-2007, 12:25 AM

Springsteen said back in the day:

"BAND WITH A GOOD DEAL OF THE CARNIVAL STILL LEFT IN IT AND ARMED WITH A SET LIST I STILL DARE ANY YOUNG BAND TO MATCH"

How can any band young or otherwise, match another band's setlist unless they cover every song? What a ridiculous statement. But, then, again, with this comment, Springsteen lives up to his love of self personality. I DARE any young band.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:04 AM

Has Cheney's temporary reign as President expired yet?

Hopefully, the doctors won't make any fatal medical errors while performing Bush's colonscopy.

Although Cheney runs the show; operates behind the scenes; is Bush's puppet master, the thought of that man front and center as Commander in Chief, the President of the United States would be a worse nightmare than we now face.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:31 PM

http://www.appleseedrec.com

What a do-gooder that Springsteen is. Are we to assume that if HE connects himself with charitable organizations that the man isn't immoral?
Old 07-21-2007, 08:17 PM

For a fan to say that people are constantly pulling at Springsteen; maybe more than any other figure is really out there.

Pulling at him? Who is pulling at him? More than any other figure? Give me a break!
Old 07-22-2007, 02:22 PM

Who better than Bruce to better foreign relations?

Since Springsteen is a sexual deviant like the rest of them; a product of Freemasonry, MKULTRA/Project Monarch; lends whatever lyrics and music he ACTUALLY has written, whether in an altered state or not; whether composed by an "engineer" or not, he's nothing more than a "useful idiot" and a TOOL for the NWO.

In addition, he has managed to "blind" his fans to the disgusting pig he is as he portrays himself in his lyrics using the "tricks of the trade."

Since he was my past handler/controller while incarcerated in the music industry when a young child and used as a "sex slave" and for other nefarious purposes in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, I'd say there are hundreds if not thousands of common people, of which he is not, who could better foreign relations BETTER!

The man has no business in politics and should not be allowed around children.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:13 PM

Oh, come on!

Bruce Springsteen is NOT the most beloved star in America.

If you think that, well, you've got serious problems.

People who love STARS, musicians in general are usually in an altered state.

You must be!

I'm sure Springsteen LOVES the fact that he sucks/drains the life and love out of all of his followers. Meglomaniac that he is. Sex maniac that he is.

Oh, come on!

The fans want to see Springsteen happy.

Well, certainly, I'm sure his fans have alot of ability in this direction. NOT!

Who cares about Springsteen's mental state of mind? That's his problem.

What casual fan would even care and/or know what his state of mind were?

Only the "brainwashed" followers of THE BOSS would care.

Hey, maybe he's just playing on your emotions like it did on mine!!! Psychologically, emotionally and mentally abusing you!

Yeah, everyday, I'm so emotionally attached to a rock and roll star that I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM HAPPY.

Apparently, you know the MAN ain't happy. You've been living his depressing life with him.

The fans adore him!

Oh, yes!

They adore THE GURU.

That's what it's about when you're brainwashed, live your life through someone elses; and follow them!

On another note, Springsteen should have THOUGHT before he spoke.

Should have thought before he said, "I was married here once," if the words, "what the hell was I thinkin'" are now not to have been directed toward his marriage with Julianne, but what was he thinkin' when he said, "I was married here once," in front of Patti.

Unbelievable!

Like I said, they deserve each other.

Neither has any class!

The husband sings about sex, sex and more sex. Oral sex, anal sex and his wife stands on stage as he does so!

She allows her daughter to wear a t-shirt that speaks to oral sex between her parents.

Like I said, cut from the same cloth!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:17 PM

Why is it WE don't want to piss BRUCE off, 41?

Are there serious reprecussions?
Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 PM

A role model you're not. Agreed!

A psychopath would be more like it along with the rest of your cohorts.

You're not a drug addict, you say, but:

YOU REFUSE TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY WHEN YOU'RE HURTING---AND YOU GUESS YOU'RE NOT AFRAID TO RISK TURNING YOUR LIGHT OUT IN THE PROCESS. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE IN YOUR LIFE.

The discussion now in the Political World Cafe has turned to someone being in pain and lengthy discussions of addictive drugs like percocet, oxycontin, etc., with a combination of alcohol and yes, they continue, as on his OFFICIAL site in the RightWingLounge, drinking themselves into stupors.

Supposedly, this person who is in pain from an injury is why the above remark was made.

WE know differently.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:41 PM

At this point, whomever is posting under username TIES, is not TIES.

This was also the case on the OFFICIAL site, occassionally with this one particular poster; but was a method of operation for many of the usernames.

The "hmmmmmmm" is being used by Ties now.

I wrote on this thread, after recalling memory of having been used as a child to sexually blackmail Kerry, that Springsteen's site went down. You could see the threads, but were unable to reply.

TIES is the person who said, "Springsteen is one of us" and he was the only person who could post at the time the site went down.

This was mentioned by other posters when the site came back up.

The style of writing when it is TIES is completely different than when it is not. The dialogue as well.

Ties supposedly works at a WalMart. Is in his 20's, but was the only poster able to access Springsteen's official site during the time it went down?????!!!!!

What happened is that after my recall, I sent an email to HIM since I was cut-off from the site.

Nice, right?

I did not receive an email in response. Ties posted a topic and made a comment that had absolutely nothing to do with what I emailed or my recall, but was in response to same.

They couldn't just cut me off at that point. To much was at stake for them, so I was acknowledged.