Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

The one who seems to be running the show in the PW Cafe, 2Hearts has posted:

"Here, Figgy, Figgy, Figgy"

She's calling for their IMAGINARY PRETTY KITTY CAT by the name of Figment (Figgy)!

Or, as DNA refers to it:

"Pussy Cat"

Doesn't get any more evident than this, FOLKS!

Old 07-22-2007, 06:43 PM

From backstreets.com newspage:

Patti Scialfa has been in Europe the past week, doing press for her upcoming Play It as It Lays LP (her album doesn't drop until September 4, but when everybody's on vacation in August, you've gotta get this stuff done in July). Yesterday in Rome she spoke with journalist Niccolo Borella for Agr, who tells us that she confirmed an E Street album in the works. Borello asked if, in addition to her own album, she was also working in the studio with her husband and the E Street Band, and she replied: "Mm-hmm. Bruce is just finishing the record now... working on a record, and of course I still work with that, I still work with him. The best of both worlds!" Borello thought he'd push his luck and ask for a release date, but Patti got wise: "Ohhhhh -- top, top secret information!" she said, laughing. See the Corriere Della Sera story here.

----------------------------------------------

Oh, it's not TOP SECRET INFORMATION. According to Scailfa, it's TOP, TOP SECRET! My goodness, is it CLASSIFIED, too!?! Scailfa is asked if, in addition to her own album, if she's working in the studio with her husband and the E Street Band. Dumb question. She's part of the band. Remember, first it was reported that the members of ESB were in the studio as needed to record their parts; then it was reported that they were all there simultaneously and recorded in one take. Now, when Scailfa is asked about the recording/CD, she stutters. Well, it's such TOP, TOP, SECRET INFORMATION or is it that there's so much disinformation, she doesn't know what to say? Maybe she never went to the studio. I mean, what does she do with that guitar she plays, anyway? Does she really pluck it?

But, anyway, she replies, "Mm-hmm. Bruce is just finishing the record now...working on a record, and of course I still work with that, I still work with him." She still works with THAT? Like I said, dumb question by the interviewer. She is a part of the band. EVERYONE KNOWS a CD is in the works, or finished, or whatever other disinformation, rumors are flying around out there. Seriously, do you think this person was truly interested in her CD or just tryin' to get information from Springsteen's wife about his CD? I say the latter.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:04 PM

I'm just confused, by this:

"If you believe in only one thing, make sure its the best songwriter in the world....
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN........"

Firstly, have you read his lyrics? Do you know that he has an obsession with "little girls?"

Do you know that he writes from the perspective of other male and female identities?

Do you know of the song (on this thread) that speaks to incest?

Did you read the lyrics to "I'm on the Prowl?" He's on the prowl for a wild child.

How 'bout "Point Blank?"

Nice imagery in that song.

How 'bout Johnny 99 or Nebraska?

Nice imagery, as well.

Ah, the list goes on and on!

How 'bout all his broken-heart songs? How many freakin' women has this man been with?

Or, little girl "sex slaves?"

Did you see the t-shirt he allows his adolescent daughter to wear, "I'm a red-headed woman" that speaks to oral sex between her parents?

Do you realize that he either has a "ghost writer," writes in altered states and the reason Springsteen stated, "in the end you have to look at a song and not no where it came from?"

Did you read the lyrics to Reno? Written and performed while he is the father of three children that speaks to anal sex involving a threesome? Written and performed while he is married.

Do you realize that he writes degrading lyrics addressing females; such as, "Wendy the Tramp; you ain't a beauty, but you're alright?"

"Hey, little girl is your Daddy home; I'm on fire, only you can cool my desire." Asks if this little girl's Daddy does things to her that only he can do.

Do you see the number of females names he uses in his songs?

Male names?

How 'bout, "My Loverman?" Does he have a loverman?

How 'bout his affair with Patti while he was married and flaunting it in Julianne's face; caught on a balcony with his pants down with Scailfa.

Did you know that Scailfa is sometimes called, "parking lot Patti?"

There are many things to believe in and Bruce Springsteen is not one of them.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:10 PM

If a female did not write these LYRICS, why then is Bruce Springsteen telling the male in this song, his LOVERMAN, that he treated him hard; made his heart ache; knows he's only human and men they make mistakes?

The male in this song who hurt Springsteen wants to come back to him because his life with HER turned to black.

He has homosexual tendencies, but something tells me I wrote this song while incarcerated and they would hope that I would recognize it; alter change and be thrust back amongst them.

Like I said, my songs/lyrics remained in their possession as they all do.

The artists own NOTHING that they produce because many times they don't produce their own songs, write their own music. They do not own copyrights, lyrics, NADA!

If they did, they'd have more money than the music mobsters.

My Loverman
Bruce Springsteen

You treated me hard and made my heart ache
I know you're only human, and men they make mistakes
Your life with her turned to black
And now you want our love back
Well come into my arms and fall, my lover man

Was it a gypsy's curse or a hex sign
Or was it just that simple thing that led you from these arms of mine
Oh yes, I've had the days
To grow used to your foolish ways
And what is it really, after all, my lover man

I can see the change in your eyes
There's no need to apologize
We stood at the wishing well
Our dreams like coins into the water fell
The water so cold and black
There was no going back

I don't mean to cause you hurt or cause you pain
Life is short and love's a dirty game
Now there's no need for our game to end
Come close and we'll begin
To find our beautiful selves again, my loverman
My loverman
My loverman
Old 07-22-2007, 07:25 PM

Take note:

Verse from "My Loverman"

"No need to end this game"
Old 07-22-2007, 07:27 PM

The following taken from several posts before this one could be a message about Springsteen:

SAYS THAT HE REFUSES TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY WHEN HE'S---AND HE'S NOT AFRAID TO RISK TURNING HIS
LIGHT OUT IN THE PROCESS. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE IN YOUR LIFE.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:33 PM

What adult in their right mind would spend 24/7 on an internet forum playing make-believe?

Those who are in dream-states?

Those who live in dream-states?

Those who are in make-believe land?

Those who are in lala land?

Those who are desperate?

Those who are delusional?

Those who are in need of professional help?

Those who are mind controllers/handlers?

Any and/or all of the above!

"Put the bottle back on the shelf and make sure there is food for the cafe cat."
Old 07-22-2007, 09:26 PM

Pam Springsteen was born on 8 February 1962 in Freehold, New Jersey as part of a big family. Her brother, Bruce Springsteen, became a nationwide rock star in the early 70s and Pam sometimes went on tour with him. When she got older, she became a still photographer and photographed the pictures for his record singles. During the early 80s, she decided to take up acting like her brother's second ex-wife, Julianne Phillips, Julianne Phillips, did during the mid-80s and she had a small role in her first film playing a young cheerleader named "Dina Phillips" in the cult teen comedy classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982), and got some brief exposure, as it launched many other future celebrities in the film like Forest Whitaker, Nicolas Cage and James Russo. She then won a supporting role halfway through a film by playing the role of another cheerleader named "Karen Sybern" in the teen drama Reckless (1984), which also starred Aidan Quinn and Daryl Hannah. After a couple of other supporting roles in teen films like Modern Girls (1986) and Scenes from the Goldmine (1987) as well as her TV guest roles in "The Facts of Life" (1979), "Hardcastle and McCormick" (1983) and "Family Ties" (1982); she accepted the lead role in two direct-to-video slasher flick sequels known as Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers (1988) and Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (1989) playing a psychotic killer named "Angela Baker".

-----------------------------------------------

I assume this is inaccurate information unless Springsteen was married to someone before Julianne Phillips of which I am not aware.

Secondly, I've mentioned before that there are several inaccuracies on the web as to Pamela Springsteen's birthdate and, I believe, this is for good reason regarding the song, "The River."

Thirdly, it mentions that she is the sister of Bruce Springsteen, part of a BIG family.

I didn't realize he was from a BIG family.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:56 PM

It is a revelation to you that Springsteen has a potty mouth?

You say, he's been known to have a potty mouth.

That's not all I would call it.

What do you think his lyrics portray?

Certainly much worse than a potty mouth.

MadMel provides proof that Springsteen isn't an a**hole because he took time out of his busy schedule to have beer and pizza with some fans after they worked on a Habitat for Humanity project.

Even a**holes drink beer and have pizza. I suppose the beer was more important to him than the pizza.

Afterall, he does have an alcohol problem.

So, if BUSH sat down and had pizza and beer with some supporters, would you consider he wasn't an a**hole, MadMel?

THE PROOF PAST AND PRESENT WILL SHOW EXACTLY WHAT HE IS! Exactly how I described him then and now!

Another fan states that Springseen does plenty for the communities to show he is not a bad guy at all.

So, he does this for the communities to PROVE he isn't a bad guy?

Why does he have to PROVE he isn't a bad guy, if he isn't?

Why does he have to make himself look good in this manner?

I've already explained this on page one of this thread and elsewhere.

What does Springsteen do for the communities?

Asks fans to donate to the food bank on their way out of a show?

Or, fans request certain songs of his to be played on a radio station so THEY can then donate to a food bank?

SUCKERS!

They have us donating here, there, everywhere and they are the wealthiest of all.

Like I've said before, if every musician had as much money as they make you believe they do; as much power to change POLITICS, they could commingle their funds, wipe out hunger and get rid of the corrupt government.

But, what have they done?

For decades, led their fans to believe that they have some sort of influence and power to save the world which they do not.

Like I said, musicians raised in the cult; used by the NWO; the music mobsters to further their agenda of immoral indecency among our society particularly targeting our youth; lining their bank accounts with YOUR money while you listen to their filth having your state of consciousness altered during the process.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:57 PM

This could be a message about Springsteen:

SAYS THAT HE REFUSES TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY WHEN HE'S IN PAIN AND HE'S NOT AFRAID TO RISK TURNING HIS LIGHT OUT IN THE PROCESS. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE IN YOUR LIFE.

The person who wrote this is not the poster who was commenting about being in pain from an injury.

This would go along with other comments made about how FANS JUST WANT SPRINGSTEEN TO BE HAPPY; how they adore him, etc.

I can say this, if Springsteen suicides or dies in a suspicious manner, you'll know why.