Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

OK,lets get this straight,gah...you claim "satanic cult's" worships the devils,but than again you dont believe that devils exist.
OK,got it.

Whether or not I believe in the existence of devils has absolutely nothing to do with what others believe; with what others worship; whether they are a part of the "satanic cult" or not. Whether they believe these entities to be real, to be invisible or not has nothing to do with the fact that I don't acknowledge these entities. Do you think somehow what I believe regarding SATAN/LUCIFER/DEVIL effects what people who are a part of a "satanic cult" worship? I really don't understand why you're having a mental block on this subject. It's not that difficult to comprehend and I've explained it to you over and over and over again.

I also know that devils exist.
There is a reason why the meaning of the word cult,is hidden knowledge.Those people feel like they know something most people dont.
The truth is most people dont want to know.

Yes, we know. You've made it quite clear that YOU KNOW that DEVILS exist. You're repeating. Those within the "satanic cult" are "sadistic pigs" who hide historic knowledge and the truth about themselves. Whom they worship; they're sexual deviant behavior; their vicitmization of society; their trauma-based torture mind control programs, etc., etc., etc. If you're referring to the fact that they have knowledge about the existence of INVISIBLE DEVILS that we don't know about and don't want to know about, I really think you're pushing it now.

Never did I say devils are responsible for anything people do,so you are clearly wrong.
See,if I did believe what you are saying,than I would not post and believe in this verse:

I'll find what you said and post it.

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "God has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." [14:22]

It clearly states;people are responsible,the devils have no power over anyone,they simply invite people to believe and trust them.
Therefore people are blamed for there actions,like stated in the verse.We all have the power to make our own decisions,if we follow the devils or not its up to us.

I dont worship the devils, and dont sound like I do.

Okay.

I dont get it how you come to such conclusion?

You sound obsessed with devils.

Angel,I do not believe in anything,I dont believe in guesses and opinions,but I believe in the truth.And the truth can be verified,my faith is not blind.

You don't believe in anything? That's a shame. You must be empty. If you don't believe in anything how then can you believe in the truth? What truth and how can it be verified?

I dont trust anyone but God, I follow God's Scriptures,not peoples opinions.
You dont believe in what I believe,most people dont believe in God,so it dont surprise me.

Some reason why you keep insinuating that I don't believe in GOD?

But that does not make my beliefs false,and it isnt,never will be.
I dont want guesses,and opinions,I dont what to loose myself in some wishful thinkings.I want the truth,even if I dislike the truth,I have no choice but to accept it.

What truth are you searching for?

God says;We have give you the eyes,brains,and the ears,you are responsible for using them.

I'd say , you must live a paranoid life.

I dont' live a paranoid life. I live a life full of LOVE.

Im not confused,I dont follow,guesses and opinions.
There is only one truth everything else is falsehood(guesses,opinions).

You believe there is only one truth. I don't. You should speak for yourself only.

Trust me I wouldnt call you paranoid if you didnt say that to me first.I have no problem discussing things with people intelligently even if I disagree with them.
I dont care what people believe or think,or think about my beliefs,you see facts speak for them
self.

What facts speak for themselves?

peace.
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:01 PM

By the way, Konig19, you seem to find it astonishing that I claim those within the "satanic cult" worship the Devil/Lucifer/Satan.

I don't know why this confounds you so.

It's not like I'm the only person who has written this.

Search the web.

Inquire of those minds, who write the same, if they believe in the existence of devils.

It ain't BREAKING NEWS!

Even Springsteen admitted to worshipping the DEVIL during one of his induction speeches at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

And, it wasn't only himself he was referring to!

I would surmise he is the "Satanic Cult" Leader within the music industry and the reason for the name, "The Boss."

Although, I did tell him more times than can be recollected that he wasn't "The Boss" of me.

He may be THE BOSS of all the others.

But, not ME!
Old 07-26-2007, 04:59 PM

That's incredible. The Political World Cafe (PW Cafe) thread over at Backstreets.com (Springsteen's unofficial website) was started on July 6th. It has 1,600 replies and 16 thousand views.

I wonder why?

I also wonder why they have so many devil head icons!
Old 07-26-2007, 05:13 PM

So, Gaz, (another foot soldier; spin doctor of The Boss') if Springsteen could have released 3 more decent albums from the 82-84 recordings without actually stepping foot back in the studio until the 90s, why didn't he?

Remember, Gaz is the poster who said, "whose voice did you think you were hearing? Charleton Heston's?"

This, when I reported on Springsteen's official site that I had embedded instructions not to suicide, how to proceed, etc. and while in an altered state that they coerced, believing Springsteen was the person who rescued me from the cult.

These directions/instructions were embedded into my CORE/OPERATIVE with the assistance of my Protector's.

THEY WERE NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM instructions implanted by Bruce Springsteen in the past.

As I've stated, he was my main handler/abuser and not a PROTECTOR.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:27 PM

I'm certain while I was on Springsteen's official site, it was stated that Livin'inCT who is now now Bring'emhome on the unofficial site, was Springsteen's sister.

There are several indicators in comments made by her on the official site and unofficial site that would lead one to believe she has insight into Springsteen moreso than the others, but, as I've indicated, I'm certain this was stated on his unofficial site by another poster.

The reason for this comment is because they are now downplaying this connection on the unofficial site in the PW Cafe.

In any event, they should know that it doesn't matter whether Livin'inCT or Bring'emHome is Springsteen's sister. She was and is still a player.

They should also know it doesn't change anything as far as what I've written on this thread about Bruce Springsteen and his sister, Pamela.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:39 PM

Why don't you tell everyone about those three MEETINGS you had with the musician you refer to as "Bruce" (Springsteen) back in the 70s and the interesting stories connected with those meetings, Pamela?

THREE MEETINGS WITH SPRINGSTEEN! Doesn't sound like the usual autograph signing handshake.

THREE MEETINGS!

That's an interesting story in and of itself.

What did you meet about?

Was he there for business or pleasure?
Old 07-26-2007, 05:43 PM

My Goodness, Springsteen's mother attends many of his shows.

Adele, that is.

I wonder if Pammy, his sister, attends, too.

But, anyway, niceyoungman she raised, isn't he?
Old 07-26-2007, 06:27 PM

Whether or not I believe in the existence of devils has absolutely nothing to do with what others believe; with what others worship; whether they are a part of the "satanic cult" or not. Whether they believe these entities to be real, to be invisible or not has nothing to do with the fact that I don't acknowledge these entities. Do you think somehow what I believe regarding SATAN/LUCIFER/DEVIL effects what people who are a part of a "satanic cult" worship? I really don't understand why you're having a mental block on this subject. It's not that difficult to comprehend and I've explained it to you over and over and over again.
OK,got it!
Its said though that people can be so confused.
People will call on the evil people as devils,devil worshipers,will always make that connection.
Even Henry Makow on his site, he makes a lot of sense in his articles,he never makes the connection though.He calls upon the evil people as devil worshipers,uses the word a lot to describe the people behind NWO.
But cant understand the fact that there are invisible creatures working behind the scenes.
People think is just few bankers who are in control.NO,not so.The bankers are just satans slaves,they are satans followers,the very reason they dont care about people,but look down on us.Satan made them believe that they are the special few who have the right to do what hey please.
US Politicians,have quoted many times about the Hidden Government,Shadowy Government, Invisible Power,working behind the scenes.
A power so organized that you better not speak above your breath in condemnation of it.
And they are not talking about people.
To bad most people cant understand what they mean though.

Im sure you read that Bjerkins article on Henry's site.
He is somewhat right not,but not quite.
Shabatai Zvi soul has not,and can not transmigrate,he is dead.
He was just following satan,and after his death,it is satan who transmigrated down to the Rothschild dynasty.Or maybe I should say moved on to his next victims.

Yes, we know. You've made it quite clear that YOU KNOW that DEVILS exist. You're repeating. Those within the "satanic cult" are "sadistic pigs" who hide historic knowledge and the truth about themselves. Whom they worship; they're sexual deviant behavior; their vicitmization of society; their trauma-based torture mind control programs, etc., etc., etc. If you're referring to the fact that they have knowledge about the existence of INVISIBLE DEVILS
"that we don't know about and don't want to know about,"
I really think you're pushing it now.

See thats the problem,you dont want to know about it.Saying I dont believe into something is different than saying I dont want to know about it.Thats all I want to say here.
I know about it and I can see many facts that prove it.
Not to mention it is God who warn us about them.

You sound obsessed with devils.

Im not why would I be obsessed?

Here is an example,if you know anything about cults,you'll see that they do very stupid,evil,acts,like torture them self.
They only do so not because they like to torture them self,but to gain satans favors.
Others will torture animals to gain some favors.
Others do all kind of evil acts.
That is the point of sacrifice.
Its to humiliate yourself,and others,to gain favors.That makes people become satans slaves,thus people end up following them,doing all kind of evil,and dont see anything wrong with it.

On the other hand.
God never commands us to do evil,or sacrifice anything.
For example the story of Able and Cane,when they gave offerings,gifts, to God.
God excepted the offering of one but not the other.
Because one of them was not sincere,but was more to say joking.
God says it is not the gifts,or offerings that reach Him,but our goodness.
God is in no need of anything,God absolutely never commands injustice.

You don't believe in anything? That's a shame. You must be empty. If you don't believe in anything how then can you believe in the truth? What truth and how can it be verified?

Did not obviously mean that,to bad you misunderstand many things I say.
I meant I dont believe in just anything people tend to make up.
I believe in the things that are provable,like I said I believe in the truth.

Some reason why you keep insinuating that I don't believe in GOD?
Truly is not hard for me figure out if somebody believes in God or not.Actions speak for them self,its the only way to judge people,not what they say.
And yes, true, I dont obviously know for sure if somebody believes in God or not,only God knows our innermost intentions.

What truth are you searching for?
What a question.
You see Truth is only One.What is there after the truth but falsehood?
Having said that, I like the truth.

I dont' live a paranoid life. I live a life full of LOVE.
OK,I see,its ok for you to call others paranoid,but you dislike being told that.

You believe there is only one truth. I don't. You should speak for yourself only.
Maybe you like to explain yourself here other than just expect me to believe you, only because you said so?And why should I believe you this?It makes absolutely no sense.

What facts speak for themselves?
Well,the truth speaks for its self,facts are the truth.

peace.
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe.[/quote]
Old 07-26-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
By the way, Konig19, you seem to find it astonishing that I claim those within the "satanic cult" worship the Devil/Lucifer/Satan.

I don't know why this confounds you so.

It's not like I'm the only person who has written this.

Search the web.

Inquire of those minds, who write the same, if they believe in the existence of devils.

It ain't BREAKING NEWS!

Even Springsteen admitted to worshipping the DEVIL during one of his induction speeches at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

And, it wasn't only himself he was referring to!

I would surmise he is the "Satanic Cult" Leader within the music industry and the reason for the name, "The Boss."

Although, I did tell him more times than can be recollected that he wasn't "The Boss" of me.

He may be THE BOSS of all the others.

But, not ME!
OK,true,you are right,people do use the words satan,devil,demonic,to describe people in cults, etc.,as to say they are following the devils,only not to admit that there is no such things as devils.
To me thats hypocrisy.
Is not that people just state; those in cults say they worship devils,no,they keep calling them the devil worshipers.
W.Bush,wont tell you that he is in a satanic cult,yet everybody will connect him to the devil.
Sad people are bombarded with nonsense from all directions.Its spin Angel.

OK,you say Springsteen admitted that he worships satan.I have to say I didnt know.
I m sure there is a reason he said that.
And umm...if he was the boss,I mean the devil,than obviously he wouldnt say he worships the devil.
Im pretty sure he would come up with a more original name for himself(as his code name),if he meant himself as the devil.Why would he choose the name devil to refer to himself when such name already has a meaning, and so many other claim the same,clamming of being devil worshipers.
This is the only logical conclusion.
He is just the boss of the people(those within his cult),but he is a devil follower,worshiper,he said it.
Peace
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:48 PM

" What is the SPOTLIGHT? "

was supposedly the official thorn in the side of D.C.! [ cheers! I support anyone with the gonads to print the truth and ask honest questions. not to mention support the constitution.]

But there was a lawsuit and the spotlight closed down and reorganized and is now the american free press !

http://www.americanfreepress.net/

they still seem to be the only place you can get decent news. IMO , they put mainstream to shame.

dad even gave me a subscription , but I just didn't get it at the time. I wasn't ready. But eventually the truth penetrated my very thick skull , and I began to understand.