Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

BlueAngel said:

Whether or not I believe in the existence of devils has absolutely nothing to do with what others believe; with what others worship; whether they are a part of the "satanic cult" or not. Whether they believe these entities to be real, to be invisible or not has nothing to do with the fact that I don't acknowledge these entities. Do you think somehow what I believe regarding SATAN/LUCIFER/DEVIL effects what people who are a part of a "satanic cult" worship? I really don't understand why you're having a mental block on this subject. It's not that difficult to comprehend and I've explained it to you over and over and over again.

Konig19 said:

OK,got it!

Its said though that people can be so confused.
People will call on the evil people as devils,devil worshipers,will always make that connection.

I don't consider the evil people devils and neither does Henry Makow as far as I know. I have stated that they are evil and worship the devil. Yes, you can be so confused.

Even Henry Makow on his site, he makes a lot of sense in his articles,he never makes the connection though.He calls upon the evil people as devil worshipers,uses the word a lot to describe the people behind NWO.

Because they are a part of a "satanic cult." A group of people who worship the DEVIL. It is you who is not making the connection. It is you who is confused.

But cant understand the fact that there are invisible creatures working behind the scenes.
People think is just few bankers who are in control.NO,not so.The bankers are just satans slaves,they are satans followers,the very reason they dont care about people,but look down on us.Satan made them believe that they are the special few who have the right to do what hey please.

You wouldn't be the first person on this site to proclaim, without evidence, that INVISIBLE creatures, or creatures who have a born yesterday look and can glide across the floor as the one's who control the Illuminati. IF they're invisible, how then do you know they EXIST? THEY DON'T. ONLY in your mind!!

US Politicians,have quoted many times about the Hidden Government,Shadowy Government, Invisible Power,working behind the scenes.

They are talking about people who are not front and center, such as the President, but control the President. The Illuminati, The Banksters, etc. They are in the shadows.

A power so organized that you better not speak above your breath in condemnation of it.
And they are not talking about people.
To bad most people cant understand what they mean though.

Which politicians have said what you describe above?

Im sure you read that Bjerkins article on Henry's site.
He is somewhat right not,but not quite.
Shabatai Zvi soul has not,and can not transmigrate,he is dead.
He was just following satan,and after his death,it is satan who transmigrated down to the Rothschild dynasty.Or maybe I should say moved on to his next victims.

Maybe that's why Henry Makow didn't include what you say, because it's not truth.

BlueAngel said:

Yes, we know. You've made it quite clear that YOU KNOW that DEVILS exist. You're repeating. Those within the "satanic cult" are "sadistic pigs" who hide historic knowledge and the truth about themselves. Whom they worship; they're sexual deviant behavior; their vicitmization of society; their trauma-based torture mind control programs, etc., etc., etc. If you're referring to the fact that they have knowledge about the existence of INVISIBLE DEVILS "that we don't know about and don't want to know about."
I really think you're pushing it now.

Konig19 said:

See thats the problem,you dont want to know about it.Saying I dont believe into something is different than saying I dont want to know about it.Thats all I want to say here.
I know about it and I can see many facts that prove it.
Not to mention it is God who warn us about them.

You've told US about them. How is that saying that I don't want to know? What facts prove the existence of these invisible creatures you refer to as devils?

BlueAngel said:

You sound obsessed with devils.

Konig19 said:

Im not why would I be obsessed?

Because that's all you talk about.

Konig19 said:

Here is an example,if you know anything about cults,you'll see that they do very stupid,evil,acts,like torture them self.
They only do so not because they like to torture them self,but to gain satans favors.
Others will torture animals to gain some favors.
Others do all kind of evil acts.
That is the point of sacrifice.
Its to humiliate yourself,and others,to gain favors.That makes people become satans slaves,thus people end up following them,doing all kind of evil,and dont see anything wrong with it.

Well, I was tortured by GOONS and other "sadistic pigs" including Bruce Springsteen. I never tortured myself. Mind control victims are programmed to "cut," to suicide, etc. This isn't to gain satan's favors. This is accomplished by HUMANS, who program their victims in this manner. Evil humans. Not invisible creatures that are devils.

Konig19 said:

On the other hand.
God never commands us to do evil,or sacrifice anything.
For example the story of Able and Cane,when they gave offerings,gifts, to God.
God excepted the offering of one but not the other.
Because one of them was not sincere,but was more to say joking.
God says it is not the gifts,or offerings that reach Him,but our goodness.
God is in no need of anything,God absolutely never commands injustice.

BlueAngel said:

You don't believe in anything? That's a shame. You must be empty. If you don't believe in anything how then can you believe in the truth? What truth and how can it be verified?

Konig19 said:

Did not obviously mean that,to bad you misunderstand many things I say.

I don't misunderstand. I comment on your written words.

Konig19 said:

I meant I dont believe in just anything people tend to make up.

That's good.

I believe in the things that are provable,like I said I believe in the truth.

Okay. But you believe in invisible devil creatures that can't be proven.

BlueAngel said:

Some reason why you keep insinuating that I don't believe in GOD?

Konig19 said:

Truly is not hard for me figure out if somebody believes in God or not.Actions speak for them self,its the only way to judge people,not what they say.
And yes, true, I dont obviously know for sure if somebody believes in God or not,only God knows our innermost intentions.

You're not suppose to judge people. It doesn't matter to me whether you think I believe in GOD or if you think I'm an atheist.

BlueAngel said:

What truth are you searching for?

Konig19 said:

What a question.
You see Truth is only One.What is there after the truth but falsehood?
Having said that, I like the truth.

That's your opinion and not mine.

BlueAngel said:

I dont' live a paranoid life. I live a life full of LOVE.

Konig19 said:

OK,I see,its ok for you to call others paranoid,but you dislike being told that.

I didn't dislike it.

BlueAngel said:

You believe there is only one truth. I don't. You should speak for yourself only.

Konig19 said:

Maybe you like to explain yourself here other than just expect me to believe you, only because you said so?And why should I believe you this?It makes absolutely no sense.

I didn't say anything that needs explanation nor did I say anything that I expected you to believe.

BlueAngel said:

What facts speak for themselves?

Konig19 said:

Well,the truth speaks for its self,facts are the truth.

What truth speaks for itself and what facts support this truth? Simple question.

peace.
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe.

Old 07-27-2007, 06:00 PM

Konig19 said:

OK,true,you are right,people do use the words satan,devil,demonic,to describe people in cults, etc.,as to say they are following the devils,only not to admit that there is no such things as devils.
To me thats hypocrisy.

You need to look up the word hypocrisy. What you've stated as hypocrisy does not lend itself to the definition of this word.

Is not that people just state; those in cults say they worship devils,no,they keep calling them the devil worshipers.
W.Bush,wont tell you that he is in a satanic cult,yet everybody will connect him to the devil.
Sad people are bombarded with nonsense from all directions.Its spin Angel.

You're saying because George W. Bush doesn't pronounce publicy that he's a part of a "satanic cult," it's just spin. I suppose you also believe that Rome was built in two days.

OK,you say Springsteen admitted that he worships satan.I have to say I didnt know.
I m sure there is a reason he said that.
And umm...if he was the boss,I mean the devil,than obviously he wouldnt say he worships the devil.

I'm sure there is a reason he said that, too. BECAUSE IT's true. Excuse me, please read this thread and see the context in which Springsteen said this and the people he was amongst. He thought he was safe! I never said Springsteen was the DEVIL.

Im pretty sure he would come up with a more original name for himself(as his code name),if he meant himself as the devil.

Who said Springsteen was the Devil? YOU?

Why would he choose the name devil to refer to himself when such name already has a meaning, and so many other claim the same,clamming of being devil worshipers.

Who said Springsteen chose the name, the DEVIL to refer to himself? YOU? I referred to him as the devil in disguise due to his "demonic" personality.

This is the only logical conclusion.
He is just the boss of the people(those within his cult),but he is a devil follower,worshiper,he said it.

Ah, I think that's what I said.
Peace
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:13 PM

BlueAngel said:

" What is the SPOTLIGHT? "

KennyWally said:

was supposedly the official thorn in the side of D.C.! [ cheers! I support anyone with the gonads to print the truth and ask honest questions. not to mention support the constitution.]

But there was a lawsuit and the spotlight closed down and reorganized and is now the american free press!

http://www.americanfreepress.net/

they still seem to be the only place you can get decent news. IMO , they put mainstream to shame.

dad even gave me a subscription , but I just didn't get it at the time. I wasn't ready. But eventually the truth penetrated my very thick skull , and I began to understand.

The SPOTLIGHT was what? A magazine, a newspaper? It reported on the "corrupt" music industry? How so? What did it say?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:45 PM

RedRat said:

"I don't believe in lies BA, only the truth, unlike yourself."

Let's see, you don't personally know me, RedRat, but you profess that I am Jewish. The only knowledge you may possess about me is what I've written about mind control/MKULTRA/Project Monarch and my incarceration in the music industry as a "sex slave." Bruce Springsteen being my main handler who farmed me out/shared me with other musicians.

Or, my opinions about the NWO, etc.

Are these the lies you say I believe?

If they are, then I would say you are not what you represent yourself to be on this site. One who is not aligned with the NWO but against it.

This is MY personal recollection of MY victimization as a mind control survivor.

These are not lies told to me by anyone and to think that I would believe for one minute I am lying to myself is ridiculous.

If Bruce Springsteen is not GUILTY of the charges I have brought forward against him on these pages then why has he not sued me for SLANDER?

If BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN was the person who rescued me from the CULT, why then has he not come forward?

Suffice it to say, RedRat, you lied when you said you were Bruce Springsteen.

You lied when you said I was Jewish.

So, how could you possibly know the truth or want the truth when you have revealed yourself to be a LIAR.

Someone who cannot be trusted.

My username on Springsteen's official site was Liars??

How appropriate! Wouldn't you agree?
Old 07-27-2007, 10:44 PM

So, RedRat, why don't you tell ME what lies it is that you say I believe.

Why don't you tell ME also how you would know they are lies.

Tell me, as well, why someone would tell me these lies.

and

Who told these lies to me?

While you're at it, why don't you provide the truth.

I assumed KennyWally wasn't addressing you with his comment about the lies.

That is why I responded!

and

That is why you responded to ME and not him.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:49 PM

BlueAngel said:
Comment on the meaning of the post ,not words.

BlueAngel said:
Easy proven,the evidence is everywhere.
Whether looking into ancient history,recent history ,or present.
Our Lord,our Creator, describes them for us well,and warns us about them.
If you dont see any evidence,thats your judgment not mine.

BlueAngel said:You're not suppose to judge people. It doesn't matter to me whether you think I believe in GOD or if you think I'm an atheist.
Yes we are responsible to judge,we are responsible to judge the people as well.
We are responsible to judge if somebody means us harm or others.
Quran:
"When a wicked person brings you some news,investigate first,before you make a wrong judgment than feel sorry right afterwards."

Now to judge if somebody believes in God or not is not that hard,most the time.Simply because people dont follow God's Guidance,even though most will say that they do,but unfortunately there actions speak otherwise.
Ultimately God judges us all,and only God knows our true faith.

Truth is only One.What is there after the truth but falsehood?
BlueAngel said:

No Angel,its not my opinion it is the truth.
It can not possibly be otherwise.
WHAT IS THERE AFTER THE TRUTH, BUT FALSEHOOD?

BlueAngel said:
You believe there is only one truth. I don't. You should speak for yourself only.
EXPLAIN!
BlueAngel said:
I didn't say anything that needs explanation nor did I say anything that I expected you to believe.

OK,fine Angel,you dont expect me to believe that,and I dont.Why would I?
I mean why would anybody believe that,Why do you believe so?
I do would like an explanation anyway,if you dont mind Angel.Simple question

BlueAngel said:
What truth speaks for itself and what facts support this truth? Simple question.

19x3=57 is True,we can prove this.
The fact that we are created is the Truth,we all can prove this to ourself just by thinking about it,we know we didnt create ourself,its the Truth.
The fact that sun and the moon serve life on this planet is the Truth.
The fact that we need watter to survive is the Truth.
The fact that the Universe is much bigger than people used to think is True.
The fact that fire is Hot is true.
I could go on an on.
But the point is,all these things can be easy proved,and can not be disproved,is what makes it the Truth.
We the people are responsible to think and make our own judgment about things,and not blindly follow others opinions.

How many times do most Christen say,Jesus died for our sins.We are expected to believe this?
All we have to do is think a little about it and conclude that it makes absolutely no sense,and therefore it must be false,it is false.
Jesus was a prophet and a messenger from God,he was a human being just like the previous prophets and messengers before him.Its the truth, it makes sense,God's Scriptures testify to this fact,Jesus never claimed of being anything else.

Jews are not the chosen people,the only people deserving Heaven,like most of them claim.
God has blessed the Jews more than any other people.God states this in the Quran.
Still most Jews ended up disbelieving.
God also says to the Jews in the Quran,If you think that you are the chosen people of all the other people,than why dont you wish for death if you are truthful,no they will never wish for it,instead they would love to live thousand of years.

Most Muslims today are also in the wrong,and that be over 90% or more.There is no Islamic Country,or so called Islamic Government.
Islamic teachings are very corrupt only because other books (so called Sunna books) beside the Quran are accepted as part of our faith.
Quran is for all the Mankind,not just Arabs,and Islam is not an Arabic religion.
Christianity,Judaism, is Islam.
All those religion come from Abraham,peace be upon him,he named us Muslims,Submitters in English.
The word Islam in not a name of religion but the description of our religion.
The word Islam means "submission", or the total surrender of oneself to God.Muslim, meaning one who submits to God.
"God calls this One religion that He decreed to all previous prophets Islam (Submission).
It is through this overall plan that we should understand the meaning of the phrase (the only religion acceptable to God is Islam). It does not mean that Islam is exclusively the religion of the Quran, nor does it mean that Islam is the religion first brought by Muhammad."
Islam can be translated into any language,thus you can be a Christen and be a Submitter to God(Muslim).
The sad thing is;Is not just that the Christen and the Jews,dont accept the Quran,but neither do most Muslims.Todays teachings of Islam are not based on the Quran.Quran disproves todays Islam.
Muslims do say they do,but actions speak otherwise.
People end up judging Islam by looking at the people instead of our religion.
And where can we find the description of our religion?Obviously in God Scriptures.
The Quran being most detailed,and preserved.

Im telling all this to point out how people are being mislead ,how people will believe anything.Even that which doesnt make absolutely no sense.

The truth is that all these fake satanic religious teachings can easy be disproved.
Truth is not hard to understand though.
God The Almighty,the Creator of the Universe and everything that exist is able to send Scriptures trough His messengers to His creation to guide us (explain things for us) in the right path.Its easy for God to do.

BlueAngel said:
You're saying because George W. Bush doesn't pronounce publicy that he's a part of a "satanic cult," it's just spin. I suppose you also believe that Rome was built in two days.

No Angel I do not believe in lies and in that which makes no sense,dont ever think that I do.So obviously Rome was not built in two days.
If others religious people believe anything,and most do,that dont mean that I do.
My religion is not anything,I dont believe anything.
Our religion is fully detailed.

By : A. Muhammad
It is a mistaken concept among Muslims (and non Muslims alike) that Islam is basically the religion of the Quran and the religion of Muhammad.
God tells in the Quran that Islam (Submission to God) is as old as Abraham (22:78), and that all the practices of Islam were first given to Abraham and his sons long before Muhammad was born.
- God taught Abraham and his sons all the rituals of Islam (Prayer, pilgrimage, Zakat ... etc see 21:73, 22:26-29). This took place long before the time of Muhammad.
2- Muhammad was in fact commanded to follow the religion of Abraham (16:123) .... This is described in the same verse as being Monotheism, which is submission to God without setting any idols besides Him. But God also tells Muhammad in verse 5:48 that within each revelation there are specific laws and rites that are specific to the receivers of this particular revelation. Hence the command is issued in 5:48 that Muhammad should follow the rites given to him in the Quran and NOT the rites of previous people.
"God’s description of the Quran as 'COMPLETE' (6:115), 'FULLY DETAILED' (6:114), that 'NOTHING' has been left out of it (6:38) and that it offers ‘explanations for EVERYTHING’ 16:89."
My religion is not anything,but is fully detailed in the Quran,just like God tells us.

This is a little long,I know.
But please read it,it explains many things,even if you disagree with it.
You asked me about truth,and religion is truth,the reason I talk about it.

You are right Angel,here are people in this thread who obviously are only here to make you look bad,trying make you look like a lier,and who are messing with you.
Got to watch out for shadows.
You might think Im one of those,but trust me Im not,I did not come in here to call you a lier based on what you are saying about the Music Industry.Or what you are saying about Springsteen.
I just wanted to point out to you that there is more to Mind Control than most people think.
Im almost done here though,maybe one more post and thats it.There is no point going in circles,unfortunately is how most arguments end up

Peace.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:49 AM

"The SPOTLIGHT was what? A magazine, a newspaper? It reported on the "corrupt" music industry? How so? What did it say?"

sorry , it was a newspaper! it reported on everything it seen that it thought wasn't right.

and since dad is gone I can't ask him what they said about it. sorry.

If you clik that american free press link , you can see for yourself what they cover, I think there a free issue in pdf you can download.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:32 AM

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

Comment on the meaning of the post ,not words.

Your post includes the words and the words comprise the meaning. So, I'm, therefore, commenting on the meaning of the post.

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

Easy proven,the evidence is everywhere.
Whether looking into ancient history,recent history ,or present.
Our Lord,our Creator, describes them for us well,and warns us about them.
If you dont see any evidence,thats your judgment not mine.

It's impossible to see evidence if something is invisible. Again, Lucifer was introduced into the Bible for their EVIL purposes.

BlueAngel said:

You're not suppose to judge people. It doesn't matter to me whether you think I believe in GOD or if you think I'm an atheist.

Konig19 said:

Yes we are responsible to judge,we are responsible to judge the people as well.
We are responsible to judge if somebody means us harm or others.

If I don't know someone, I don't judge. If I know someone is evil, it is not a judgment. It is fact.

Konig19 said:

Quran:
"When a wicked person brings you some news,investigate first,before you make a wrong judgment than feel sorry right afterwards."

I don't follow the Quran.

Konig19 said:

Now to judge if somebody believes in God or not is not that hard,most the time.Simply because people dont follow God's Guidance,even though most will say that they do,but unfortunately there actions speak otherwise.
Ultimately God judges us all,and only God knows our true faith.

Okay.

Konig19 said:

Truth is only One.What is there after the truth but falsehood?

Again, for you, there is only one truth. Not for me.

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

No Angel,its not my opinion it is the truth.
It can not possibly be otherwise.
WHAT IS THERE AFTER THE TRUTH, BUT FALSEHOOD?

More truth, possibly? Again, it is your opinion that there is only one truth.

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

EXPLAIN!

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

OK,fine Angel,you dont expect me to believe that,and I dont.Why would I?
I mean why would anybody believe that,Why do you believe so?

Believe what? Actually, no, I'm not trying to make YOU believe anything. I would be the reverse.

Konig19 said:

I do would like an explanation anyway,if you dont mind Angel.Simple question

An explanation to what?

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

19x3=57 is True,we can prove this.
The fact that we are created is the Truth,we all can prove this to ourself just by thinking about it,we know we didnt create ourself,its the Truth.
The fact that sun and the moon serve life on this planet is the Truth.
The fact that we need watter to survive is the Truth.
The fact that the Universe is much bigger than people used to think is True.
The fact that fire is Hot is true.
I could go on an on.
But the point is,all these things can be easy proved,and can not be disproved,is what makes it the Truth.
We the people are responsible to think and make our own judgment about things,and not blindly follow others opinions.

I thought you said there was only ONE truth? Seems like you've listed a whole lot more. Really? People are responsible to think and make our own judgments. You're not imparting anything WE don't know as we're not blindly following other's opinions. If that's not obvious to you, I'd say you are blinded.

Konig19 said:

How many times do most Christen say,Jesus died for our sins.We are expected to believe this?
All we have to do is think a little about it and conclude that it makes absolutely no sense,and therefore it must be false,it is false.
Jesus was a prophet and a messenger from God,he was a human being just like the previous prophets and messengers before him.Its the truth, it makes sense,God's Scriptures testify to this fact,Jesus never claimed of being anything else.

Jews are not the chosen people,the only people deserving Heaven,like most of them claim.
God has blessed the Jews more than any other people.God states this in the Quran.
Still most Jews ended up disbelieving.
God also says to the Jews in the Quran,If you think that you are the chosen people of all the other people,than why dont you wish for death if you are truthful,no they will never wish for it,instead they would love to live thousand of years.

Most Muslims today are also in the wrong,and that be over 90% or more.There is no Islamic Country,or so called Islamic Government.
Islamic teachings are very corrupt only because other books (so called Sunna books) beside the Quran are accepted as part of our faith.
Quran is for all the Mankind,not just Arabs,and Islam is not an Arabic religion.
Christianity,Judaism, is Islam.
All those religion come from Abraham,peace be upon him,he named us Muslims,Submitters in English.
The word Islam in not a name of religion but the description of our religion.
The word Islam means "submission", or the total surrender of oneself to God.Muslim, meaning one who submits to God.
"God calls this One religion that He decreed to all previous prophets Islam (Submission).
It is through this overall plan that we should understand the meaning of the phrase (the only religion acceptable to God is Islam). It does not mean that Islam is exclusively the religion of the Quran, nor does it mean that Islam is the religion first brought by Muhammad."
Islam can be translated into any language,thus you can be a Christen and be a Submitter to God(Muslim).
The sad thing is;Is not just that the Christen and the Jews,dont accept the Quran,but neither do most Muslims.Todays teachings of Islam are not based on the Quran.Quran disproves todays Islam.
Muslims do say they do,but actions speak otherwise.
People end up judging Islam by looking at the people instead of our religion.
And where can we find the description of our religion?Obviously in God Scriptures.
The Quran being most detailed,and preserved.

Im telling all this to point out how people are being mislead ,how people will believe anything.Even that which doesnt make absolutely no sense.

This thread isn't about religion/the Quran. This thread is about mind control within the music industry.

Konig19 said:

The truth is that all these fake satanic religious teachings can easy be disproved.
Truth is not hard to understand though.
God The Almighty,the Creator of the Universe and everything that exist is able to send Scriptures trough His messengers to His creation to guide us (explain things for us) in the right path.Its easy for God to do.

It's a "satanic cult" and it isn't FAKE.

BlueAngel said:

Konig19 said:

No Angel I do not believe in lies and in that which makes no sense,dont ever think that I do.So obviously Rome was not built in two days.
If others religious people believe anything,and most do,that dont mean that I do.
My religion is not anything,I dont believe anything.
Our religion is fully detailed.

You say, my religion is not anything. I don't believe anything, but yet, you say, OUR RELIGION IS FULLY DETAILED. I think you're slipping.

By : A. Muhammad
It is a mistaken concept among Muslims (and non Muslims alike) that Islam is basically the religion of the Quran and the religion of Muhammad.
God tells in the Quran that Islam (Submission to God) is as old as Abraham (22:78), and that all the practices of Islam were first given to Abraham and his sons long before Muhammad was born.
- God taught Abraham and his sons all the rituals of Islam (Prayer, pilgrimage, Zakat ... etc see 21:73, 22:26-29). This took place long before the time of Muhammad.
2- Muhammad was in fact commanded to follow the religion of Abraham (16:123) .... This is described in the same verse as being Monotheism, which is submission to God without setting any idols besides Him. But God also tells Muhammad in verse 5:48 that within each revelation there are specific laws and rites that are specific to the receivers of this particular revelation. Hence the command is issued in 5:48 that Muhammad should follow the rites given to him in the Quran and NOT the rites of previous people.
"God’s description of the Quran as 'COMPLETE' (6:115), 'FULLY DETAILED' (6:114), that 'NOTHING' has been left out of it (6:38) and that it offers ‘explanations for EVERYTHING’ 16:89."
My religion is not anything,but is fully detailed in the Quran,just like God tells us.

This is a little long,I know.
But please read it,it explains many things,even if you disagree with it.
You asked me about truth,and religion is truth,the reason I talk about it.

Again, this thread is about mind control within the music industry and my incarceration in such. Do you have anything to add to that? It is about Bruce Springsteen being my main handler/controller/abuser within the "satanic cult" of which he is a part. It is about MKULTRA/Project Monarch, my incarceration in same. It is about "sex slaves" in the music industry. Myself being used as one as a "little girl." Do you have anything to add to that? This is not a thread about religion. Please visit the forum and create a topic of discussion titled "Religion."

Konig19 said:

You are right Angel,here are people in this thread who obviously are only here to make you look bad,trying make you look like a lier,and who are messing with you.
Got to watch out for shadows.

What shadows?

Konig19 said:

You might think Im one of those,but trust me Im not,I did not come in here to call you a lier based on what you are saying about the Music Industry.Or what you are saying about Springsteen.
I just wanted to point out to you that there is more to Mind Control than most people think.
Im almost done here though,maybe one more post and thats it.There is no point going in circles,unfortunately is how most arguments end up

I don't know who you are or what your purpose is. I think I've pointed out quite informatively that there is more to mind control than most people think. But, thanks for your input. As far as arguing. Again. A difference of opinion, in my view is not arguing. If you find yourself going in circles and feel like you're arguing it's because you want someone to agree with you and they are not.

Peace.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:50 PM

Which song is it of Springsteen's where he tells the ever popular Mary that his car is waiting out back, these four wheels they can take us anywhere.

But, the "ride it ain't free."

I guess Mary never wanted to Pay the Price!

Is it "Thunder Road," or "Wings for Wheels?" I guess they're both pretty much the same. One of those famous re-worked songs.

Reminds me of the time I had just entered Springsteen's official site and I was posting information about the "corrupt" government as I know them.

Ties had a problem with me for inundating the site with so many threads/posts. I'll have to admit that there was an unusual amount, but this was during my awakening and it was crucial that I reveal it in whatever form necessary.

So, Ties posted a thread or comment about this in his usual whiny manner and DNA posted a comment to Ties, (I've stated on this thread previousl) "This ain't a free ride" and signed it Bruce.

When I returned to this site after the original Mind Control thread posted by JIMBO and was targeted, I sent an email to one of my mentors about the poster who started a thread saying that BlueAngel just made him (sexual reference).

The email was not to anyone on Springsteen's site, of course. The exchange was about not having the time to oversee a kindergarden classroom. This was a reference to the infiltration of this site by posters with the mentality of same.

So, this was mentioned on Springsteen's official site.

As I've stated, everything I do is watched. Everything I write is watched.

An invasion of my privacy and psychological operations ongoing for a very, very long time.

SOMEDAY SOON, THOSE RESPONSIBLE WILL PAY THE PRICE.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:53 PM

Let the TRUTH OUT!