Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

There seems to be alot of reference to Patti Scialfa being "tougher than the rest," a strong woman, etc.

I wonder why?

Why is it evident that she's strong?

Is it evident because she's been with Springsteen for so long?

As if fans would know how tough this was?

Is it his lyrics that lead you to this opinion or the fact that you are really people who know him and not the casual posters.

Maybe it's his behavior as well.

Is she truly strong, tougher than the rest or enjoying and reaping the rewards of her husband's music career since she doesn't have one and probably never would have without him?

Perhaps she paid the price, as well.

Old 07-28-2007, 08:16 PM

Did you know that Springsteen's album, "Darkness on the Edge of Town" was political according to one writer.

Here's a nice verse:

"I'll be there on time and I'll pay the cost
for wanting things that can only be found
in the darkness on the edge of town... "

Pay the price, pay the cost!

WOW!! Wanting things that can only be found in the darkness on the edge of town.

Sounds fantastic!

Seriously, how pathetic. One poster claims she screamed Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce instead of Oh, God with her ex-husband!

Why is there a poster over at backstreets pretending to be Patti Scailfa?

That is just strange to say the least and you would think that if posters were insinuating that they were Bruce Springsteen, Patti Scailfa and/or their children and other posters were indicating they were as well, on his unofficial site that this would not be tolerated.

Why would Bruce Springsteen and/or Patti Scailfa tolerate this?

Why would the moderators tolerate this?

But, they do!

All this Satan/devil talk by KennyWally and Konig19 gives you a sense about what it's like in the "satanic cult."

On and on and on about devils/satan/lucifer constantly as if they existed.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:23 PM

Breaking news:

On page 24 in the August issue of Rolling Stone it reads...

Bruce Springsteen is preparing to release a new album with the E Street Band in October. The disc was produced by Brendan O'Brien who also recorded 2002's The Rising. The band is expected to launch a U.S. tour immediately after the album's release.

Unbelievable. A CD is going to be released by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Unbelievable, as well. The band is expected to LAUNCH a U.S. tour immediately after the album's release. THEY ARE LAUNCHING A TOUR!! Can you believe it? A rock band is actually going to tour after the relase of a CD. Who would have thunk it!!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:28 PM

There's a thread over a BTX asking why there hasn't been an assassination attempt on Bush.

OBVIOUSLY, he's doing his job very well for the Illuminati.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:58 PM

Here's the mentality over there at BTX (Backstreets.com).

There is a picture thread of Springsteen dating way, way back.

A poster says that her favorite picture of him is with a goatee and whiskers cause it makes him look young.

THE PICTURE IS FROM THIRTY YEARS OR SO AGO. HE IS YOUNG THEN!!

THEY ARE LOOKING AT PICTURES OF SPRINGSTEEN FROM 30 PLUS YEARS AGO AND EVERY NOW AND AGAIN A MALE POSTER COMES IN AND GETS THE MOP TO MOP UP THE FLOOR.

DISGUSTING!!

EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE OF SPRINGSTEEN AND SCIALFA TOGETHER I WONDERED WHY I FELT DISGUST.

I REALIZED, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH DISGUSTING.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:11 PM

The humor is borderline depraved.

For instance, a cartoon depicting two veteran soldiers from Iraq. Both with one prosthetic leg; both holding one of Bush's arms and the caption:

Something like:

Hold steady, we're going to redo that colonoscopy with our VA benefits.

Another topic regarding why there hasn't been an assassination attempt on Bush over at backstreets.com (Springsteen's unofficial site) and a poster who comments that the only thing sweeter would be seeing both (Cheney and Bush's) families wiped out.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 07:13 AM

There is a DIFFERENCE between LIVING IN THE PAST and RECOLLECTING THE PAST.

There is also a difference between "catching up on the past" and "rehashing the past."

I, for one, certainly have no desire to LIVE in the PAST.

The reason I fought to escape not once, but twice to retain control of my own mind and live in reality/present based on truth and not "false information, implanted screen memories and LIES" about my past.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:14 AM

I think after this song, it's over. I seriously can't read the lyrics to any more of Springsteen's songs.

They are, well, to put it bluntly, JUST CREEPY!

Adam Raised a Cain
Bruce Springsteen

the summer that I was baptized
my father held me to his side
As they put me to the water
he said how on that day I cried
We were prisoners of love, a love in chains
He was standin' in the door
I was standin' in the rain
With the same hot blood burning in our veins

Adam raised a Cain

All of the old faces
ask you why you're back
They fit you with position
and the keys to your daddy's Cadillac
In the darkness of your room
your mother calls you by your true name
You remember the faces, the places, the names
You know it's never over
it's relentless as the rain

Adam raised a Cain

In the Bible Cain slew Abel
and East of Eden he was cast
You're born into this life paying
for the sins of somebody else's past
Daddy worked his whole life
for nothing but the pain
Now he walks these empty rooms
looking for something to blame
You inherit the sins, you inherit the flames

Adam raised a Cain

Lost but not forgotten, from the dark heart of a dream

------------------------------------------------

I can't get past the first verse:

He and his father were prisoners of love, a love in chains. The same hot blood burning through their veins.

In the darkness of your room your mother calls you by your TRUE name. What else would she call you by? One of your "alter" names?

You might have been born into this life paying for the sins of somebody else's past, but not everyone is. You should speak for yourself in your lyrics.

His father worked his whole life for nothing but the pain. You inherit the sins, you inherit the flames. Again, you should speak for yourself. Not everyone inherited the same PAST as yourself. It was your choice and you chose the "Darkness on the Edge of Town."

You said in one of your "Devils and Dust" songs that you hoped your children's sins would be their own. I think it's too late for that wishful thinking.

The "cycle" continues and that's the way it is when you're part of the "satanic cult."
Old 07-29-2007, 09:31 AM

There's something about this Carl "Tinker" West fellow who was supposedly Springsteen's mentor and several other Asbury Park, Jersey Shore musicians back in the day.

Could be the "Tinker" Air Force Base information about this is where they "tinker" with your brain could be covering up some information about him or have a two-fold meaning.

In a recent article about him, it is noted that he was a "rocket scientist." He tinkered with "hot rods" and worked with the Sidewinder missile and possibly more clandestine operations.

Some of the "trigger" words are "hot rod," "rocket scientist," "Tinker" and "Sidewinder."

The article follow:

Cosmic Surfer's Life Comes In Colorful Waves

Sunday, July 29, 2007
BY JUDY PEET
Star-Ledger Staff

Sure, Carl "Tinker" West discovered Bruce Springsteen, but that is not the most interesting thing he's done.

It's probably not even in the top five. Okay, maybe the top 10.

The "Springsteen thing" is merely a chapter in a unique, eclectic life lived largely without compromise. At one time or another, West has been a rocket scientist/surfer/surfboard designer/entrepreneur/rock 'n' roll mentor/sailor/sound engineer/structural steel wizard.

Now 71, West may be one of the most influential New Jerseyans you never heard of. A behind-the-scenes genius renowned not so much for what he has done for himself as for the support and creative spark he ignited in others.

Springsteen publicly acknowledged West as his mentor. So did surfing great Michel Junod. And Bob Dylan's sound man, Jules Aerts. And composer Robbin Thompson, drummer Vini "Mad Dog" Lopez and untold others who received advice, shelter and a kick in the pants from West.

"He is an anarchist with a huge work ethic and the smartest, most interesting person I ever met," said former Springsteen sideman Albee Tellone. "Tinker is, well, Tinker."

West values his privacy so much his phone in Atlantic Highlands is listed in his dead dog's name. He studies ancient Mayan technology for fun. He is odd, original and a noted curmudgeon.

"He could have done anything, but chose a very individual path," said Tracey Dell, a former "Saturday Night Live" audio engineer who gave up television to open a sailing school in Keyport. West taught Dell how to sail. "He is one of the few free thinkers left."

KICKING SCIENCE TO THE CURB

The path began in southern California in 1935. West says his earliest memories were about the way things work. Clocks, phones, radios, cars -- if it ran, West was fascinated.
By high school he was tinkering with hot rods. The name stuck.

He worked his way through UCLA and graduated in the mid-1950s with a degree in physics. He worked at Wyle Labs but won't discuss his science years, "because it was too long ago. Who cares anymore?"

Friend Barry Jay, an IBM computer expert whose known West for 30 years, said West worked on the Sidewinder missile and possibly more clandestine operations.

Ever the iconoclast, West rebelled against the paperwork and the waste endemic to government contracts. He quit and became a surfer.

Surfing and his engineering ability led inevitably to surfboard making at a time when boards were long and shaped by hand. He was part owner of Challenger Surfboard in San Diego when he noticed 80 percent of California surfboards were sold to the East Coast.

In 1966, West arrived in New Jersey with 12 boards in the back of a 1950 Chevy panel truck he'd rebuilt from scratch and a bit of cash in his pocket. He was 31.

After false starts involving evictions, fires and a chicken coop, the Challenger East Surfboards factory opened in Wanamassa in Ocean Township.

Jim "The Genius" Phillips -- now an icon among surfboard shapers -- was a raw kid when he met West in late 1966.

"He watched me work for about 45 seconds and yelled what did I think I was doing," said Phillips. "He stripped me down to my soul and taught me everything I needed to know. He isn't kind, but he speaks the truth."

Earlier this year, Thompson helped West make a special surfboard for charity. Signed by Springsteen and the Beachboys' Brian Wilson, it sold for $7,500 at a benefit for the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank.

Richard Barry, now head of securities investigations for the state Attorney General's Office, said he was a "wayward kid" from Belmar when he met West in 1968.

"Tinker gave me focus. He wasn't judgmental. He said 'you can do this,' and you believed him," said Barry. "I feel exactly about him today as I did when I was 17."

West shrugs away his influence, but acknowledges his intent: "When you stop learning, you die. If you have knowledge, pass it on."

RIDING THE MUSIC WAVE

By 1969, the surfboard business was doing well, but West was bored. He turned to his next obsession.
A guitarist himself, West went looking for original music -- not the cover band stuff of the late 1960s -- and found the Upstage in Asbury Park.

It was a prolific time for Jersey Shore musicians who used to jam at the Upstage after their regular gigs. Regulars included Garry Tallent, Johnny Lyon, Danny Federici, Steve Van Zandt, Tellone, Lopez and, of course, Springsteen.

They were all young, talented and poor.

"We were only using about two-thirds of the (Challenger) factory. I said, 'If you play original music only, you can stay,'" said West. "I wanted to give original bands a chance."

The first Springsteen rehearsal session at the factory was in March 1969, according to Bruce fan sites. West says he frankly doesn't remember. He recorded every session and most of the concerts, but often taped over to save money.

The group became Steel Mill with West as their manager. They played; he did everything else, including building the best sound system around.

"Of course, it took eight people to lift one speaker, but we rocked," said Tellone, who now plays American folk music in the Ozarks. "He did a similar system for Ike and Tina Turner."

Musicians including Springsteen lived at the factory and followed when West moved the whole operation to Highlands in 1970. The bright purple building is still on Bay Avenue. West uses it as a workshop and occasional recording studio.

West bullied his lost boys, took care of them and offered odd jobs for spare change.

"(There was) the smell of polyurethane resin, the surfboards everywhere, a place to rehearse and waves a couple of miles away. I though I'd died and gone to heaven, but it was just the Jersey Shore in 1970," said Thompson, who joined Steel Mill that year.

West was a decade older and a "hip dude from California ... who could give you advice that you actually believed," added Thompson. "There always seems to be one of these guys in every great story."

West booked the concerts, arranged transportation and hotels, handled the sound and shepherded Steel Mill into minor-league profitability. He took the band to California to play the legendary Fillmore theater in San Francisco and added another anecdote to the Springsteen legend.

"Bruce and I went out together on my old 1950 flatbed. I was driving because Springsteen never drove; he always had girls drive him," West said. "By Texas, my eyeballs were falling out, so I turned to him and said, 'That's it. Get behind the wheel."

Springsteen made it to California without killing them, and West became forever the man who taught Bruce Springsteen to drive.

Springsteen could not be reached for comment about this article. In his 1999 induction speech into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, however, Springsteen cited West as a mentor, "whose support I couldn't have done without."

The two parted ways in 1971. West said, "I couldn't take him any further, and I couldn't see all that talent gathering dust in Asbury Park. There were no hard feelings and we still talk on occasion."

West introduced Springsteen to manager Mike Appel in 1971. Appel got Springsteen to Columbia Records talent scout John Hammond, and the rest is rock and roll history.

STILL MR. FIX-IT

West continued as a sound engineer, for groups including the Who and the Allman Brothers. He installed sound rigging systems at Carnegie Hall and Boston Symphony Hall.

He closed the surfboard factory in the early 1970s because, always the purist, he refused to participate in the fad for short boards.

But he managed to keep busy. He restored and sailed a wrecked 1954 racing sloop. He formed a design and fabrication company that built things like penthouse arbors in Manhattan and an indoor waterfall in Red Bank.

"Tinker is the guy who fixes things that nobody else has any idea how to fix, " said friend Jane Sudler Black. "He really is a rocket scientist."

West built the jetty of "The Howard Stern Show" fame. He continued to surf until age 69 but said he hasn't had time recently.

He bought a decrepit house in the steep hills of Atlantic Highlands that he shares with a superb painter named Mary and a 30-year-old avocado tree.

The house was slowly falling down the hill. West decided to build terraces. He's moved, he estimates, close to 800,000 pounds of stone up the hill and hand-stacked it.

He's not done, but he's in no hurry.

He continues to build odd and wonderful things for his friends and to irritate his enemies -- anyone, by West's definition, who is dumb or pretentious. He talks about building a new sound studio. He is managing another band: Steel Mill Retro.

Fronted by former Springsteen drummer Lopez, who calls him "Uncle Tinker," the band has the rights to all the songs Springsteen originally wrote for Steel Mill. They hope for a national tour.

He spends most mornings at the Waterwitch Coffee House in Highlands, ranting about the state of the union. A customer at the counter there explains the prevailing opinion about West:

"Every small town has its cast of characters. In Highlands, Tinker is our entire cast.

------------------------------------------------

I have not yet read this article in its' entirety.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:17 PM

OOOhhh, the connections.

So, Wade's daughter has worked "overtime detail" at one (or more) of Springsteen's shows.

Wade's dog said this to him this morning:

"You deserve to be cleaning up a puddle by the door already. Now get your sorry ass in gear--NOW!"

I wonder.

Do you think Wade's dog really said this to him or do you think Wade is making these "covert" remarks, using his dog as a conduit, to a person whom isn't posting on the backstreets.com site but retrieving information from it instead?

Remember, they have an imaginery pretty, little pussy cat, too, whom they talk to.

But, not really!