Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Just to be clear, but I'm certain readers can make their own conclusion from this thread that Michael Jackson WAS NOT my handler/controller.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-16-2007, 02:56 PM

TAKEN FROM 'ARE WE ON THE GOOD SIDE THREAD'

BlueAngel wrote:

Gee, I wonder why SHADOW would be trying so desperately to convince ME that I have no credibility.

We know the answer.

It's because I do!

Does HE/the famous musician who was my past handler/controller know you're here?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/1/16 13:06

Shadow wrote:

Quote:

Does HE/the famous musician who was my past handler/controller know you're here?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted on: 2007/1/16 13:07

BlueAngel wrote:

So, then he knows you're doing some of the dirty work for him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/1/16 13:11

Shadow wrote:

Quote:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BlueAngel wrote:

Thank you for confirming this.

As I said, the art of extraction. A very fine one indeed.

By the way, since we know you are a NWO thug, that would make him? Everything I've written, plus some.

Does he also tell you what to say to me?

There you have it!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. Once while on his site, in an altered state of consciousness, he said, "Wendy, go take your meds." When I asked, why are you calling me Wendy? I was booted.

Another time, I was teased with, "you're LIBRIUM are waiting."

This, after I had been put through the wringer so to speak. My mental state was ripped apart and HE knew it.

You know, if you can't go out on the streets as these musicians can't to get their fix, their handlers supply them. This is a control mechanism. WE KNOW THIS!

Do what we say or you won't get your fix.

Posted on: 2007/1/16 14:18
Old 01-16-2007, 04:44 PM

Funny, isn't it? Never subscribed to Rolling Stone magazine, but it is delivered to my home, in my name, every week.

Gee, I wonder what those white snow flakes are about. Kind of reminds of a scene from the Wizard of Oz.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-16-2007, 09:30 PM

As I was being watched, there was a point on the site where it was indicated that HE had left something in the mailbox for me.

As I went to the mailbox thinking this was going to be PROOF, evidence that I had found those who knew me, there was nothing.

I logged onto the site and a poster there made a comment that was so unsympathetic I am taken aback when I reflect on the "emotional abuse" I endured while under their control and in altered states of consiciousness.

Here remark was something like, well, maybe you'll find your Prince Charming one day.

And, being watched. My every move.

One day I went out and as soon as I entered my house and logged on without even posting, a poster commented that I was back.

Then there was the time that HE was going to be in my area and a poster started a thread (HIM) asking if I had read the information about where he was going to be on Friday.

I indicated yes and all implications where that he would be contacting me.

Of course, I was filled with anxiety, and when he didn't show, I was yelling at him via email, what was I suppose to do just stand outside my house waiting. No phone call??? No nothing.

He logged onto the site with yet again another username; another so-called brilliant disguise, and said, I WAS WRONG!

The abuse continued for sometime after the apology and then I was gone!

Hindsight is 20/20, but when one is under mind control, unless they break free there is no hindsight to be seen.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Is it any wonder that subconsciously, I always had this thought in the "back of my head," that there would be something IMPORTANT in the mail.

Not realizing the "implantation" meant that it would be from him.

Check your mailbox everyday. You never know when he might contact you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 11:06 AM

Answer to Spectre's question re: Pink Floyd's Publius Engima:

BlueAngel wrote:

Right here:

Excerpt from link:

In April 2005, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason stated that the Publius Enigma did exist, and that it had been instigated by the record company, rather than the band:

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unsolved." [5]

In Peace,
BlueAngel

People are intriqued with mystery. So, the more mysterious a person is, an event is, the more attention it draws. But, it also opens the mind to suggestibility. This is based in part on the mystery religions from Babylon times.

This is what the musician who was my past handler/controller personifies to his fans.

He is a good storyteller and his fans, who have followed his career, want to hear more. Hoping for more insight as to the mystery characters, stories, he has created in his songs.

Captivating his audience with mystery. What is he singing about? Who is he talking about? Tell us more. Tell us more. Almost as if they are children trapped in HIS fairy-tale world.

Do you suppose that these people who followed this Pink Floyd ENIGMA actually thought it was being created by something other than "mind controllers?"

Most probably, because what do they know about mind control.

In a sense, they were victims themselves.

Didn't they do the same thing with the Beatles?

Paul is dead!!

Who do you think thought this one up?

And, for what purpose?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 02:53 PM

From Wikipedia:

Concerts
Teleprompters are sometimes used in concerts, to assist performers who have trouble remembering the words to songs. The teleprompter may be of the kind used in speeches, or may just be a monitor set into the stage floor. Notable singers who have regularly used teleprompters during concerts include Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses, Elton John,Ozzy Osbourne, and Bernard Sumner of New Order.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm not implying this is "mind control" related, just something I didn't know about.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:03 PM

Well, now, Spectre, as I've stated before, the art of extraction, a very fine one indeed.

I know what the "dots" represent, but thank you for allowing all others on the board the opportunity to learn what significance the dots have insofar as that famous musician is concerned.

You have provided a very nice example in your last comment.

I will explain it for the rest of the readers.

Where I have asked another poster on the board "what is his name" (referring to the musician who was my handler/controller), the next comment on the thread was made by Spectre and they were the infamous dots.

This means, the name of the musician should not be spoken. Omit. Leave out. Just as the definition for dots is explained when used within text...ommission.

These dots were used very often on HIS site while I was being held there against my own free will.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In your original reply on the Freemasonry thread, you really only needed the following quotes, however.

It went like this:

BlueAngel said to Shadow:

What is his name?

Spectre said:
Old 01-17-2007, 08:28 PM

This also lends a clue as far as Shadow is concerned.

It's clear what his/her purpose is, but nonethless.

As I was asking Shadow repeatedly the name of the musician, Spectre came in with the dots.

So, we may be able to make an assumption that, as I have suspected, and, I'm sure the rest of you as well, he/she is being controlled. Yes, as in "mind controlled."

Had the dots not been posted, Shadow may have answered my question.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 09:54 PM

Conversations to come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel