Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Over at BTX, you're only to open this link in The Promised Land if you are a passionate Bruce fan.

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewt...asc&highlight=

They're actually counting the number of people who have opened this thread.

Forty-five fans are horny for Springsteen and most of them are men.

I think most of the fans who are not a part of the Bruce Camp have been subjected to mind control by Springsteen and his cohorts who post at the site.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:25 PM

This man, Wade, (CRT, Carmine, Francis) is allowed to continue to post on the BTX site.

Two death threats and now this:

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=30459
Old 08-15-2007, 03:27 PM

Here is the thread from BTX with the death threat in it by Wade that I referred to earlier.

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=30414
Old 08-15-2007, 03:32 PM

MadMel continues to speak about Wade as if he's in his right mind. Obviously, she does this because she isn't in her right mind.

Following is a comment by her to Wade about the imaginery kitty cat, Figment:

"I informed Wade on his thread that Figgy's been on a hunger strike since he's been gone."

Is it me or doesn't it sound like they want SOMEONE other than Figgy to go on a hunger strike?

Or, someone who might have a "cat-like" alter by the name of Figgy.

2Hearts has now asked if Jazz in on-line. Jazz is Wade's dog.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:35 PM

Here is an example as to their twisted logic and acceptance of "violent" behavior regarding the two death threats and "sadistic" personal message to a poster at BTX by Wade:

-----------------------------------------------

The usual cry babies are whining about a poster in PW.

Any shithouse lawyer could read through the alleged "PM threats" to see that there isn't much to them let alone threatening.

Accusing someone by saying they threatened them is very difficult to prove in a court of law but fear is the norm for many posters who lean toward the right.
The only conclusion a sane person can make is that the accusers are looking for attention..How sad.

----------------------------------------------

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Sadistic pigs slop around in the same pig pen!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:10 PM

Here's a comment from Wade to Realitycheck, the poster to whom he sent a "violent" email:

"You've had enough time in the spotlight, know your role."

I wonder if Realitycheck is a strawman.

There are certainly a number of comments from Wade to Realitycheck and other posters that seem to be meant for someone else who doesn't post on the site.

Comments such as the one above.

What role is it that Realitycheck should know about?

What spotlight has Realitycheck been in long enough?

Who, What, Where and When (the four W's) are very important questions in my line of work.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:21 PM

Okay, folks, the word now over at The Promised Land from someone who has a friend in the business and he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.

The OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE announcing Springsteen's new CD and tour dates will descend upon all of the WORLD who are anticipating this much awaited breaking NEWS on, get ready, get ready, wait for it, wait for it!!!

THURSDAY, August 16, 2007.

YEP!!

After the anticipation and anxiety of waiting on this major event to occur in your lives has passed, you'll begin the vicious cycle again of anticipating for weeks and weeks the CD release and the tour to follow.

My, you will all be filled with so much anxiety, I doubt you'll be able to sleep, eat, drink.

Just can't get enough of all Bruce all the time!!

And;

After it's all over. You'll listen to his CD's over and over and over again becomming more and more suggestible, more altered. You'll discuss the lyrics, what do they mean? You'll look at 30 year old pictures of Springsteen over and over and over again. You'll wait for the next CD; the next tour and the vicious cycle will start all over again.

Your hero, your life support, your oxygen, your happiness; your GOD-like figure who is a soul sucker.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:06 PM

My son's car was vandalized.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:27 PM

Springsteen album, tour details expected Thursday
By Randy Lewis, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
August 16, 2007

Bruce Springsteen album will be announced Thursday morning, and presumably there will be some information about a fall tour as well.

Word from the Springsteen world is that fans can expect an album that reunites him with the E Street Band following his most recent projects with the Sessions Band exploring vintage American folk and blues songs and his more introspective "Devils & Dust" solo album in 2005. If the participation of the E Streeters turns out to be true, it will be their first album together since 2002's "The Rising."

The Springsteen-centric website Backstreets.com also has been fielding reports of a fall tour for several weeks, and reliable reports suggest he may play at least a couple of shows in October at the Inglewood Forum, the site of some of his high watermark shows of the '70s and '80s. But it also would place fans of this champion of the blue-collar worker in the dilemma of whether to cross a picket line to see him. Workers from IATSE Local 33, the stage employees' union, have been involved in a labor dispute with the Forum's operators since mid-2006.

---------------------------------------------

Why all this specualtion about reliable sources, etc.?

Seriously, is this so important that it can't wait for print until all the FACTS and details are known?

Give me a break!!

I cannot believe this writer refers to Springsteen as "this champion of the blue-collar worker."

Oh, yes. He's done so much for the blue collar worker.

My, oh, my. He actually puts money in their pockets. Or, is it that the blue collar worker puts money in Springsteen's pockets and Springsteen is a rich man in a poor man's clothes.

Excuse me while I vomit.

The man is a pedophile. He's not a champion of anything.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:33 PM

As Judge Judy says, those who like to watch innocent people suffer are psychopaths.

AND

It's completely normal for a person who was victimized to want their perpetrator(s) to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Although, I think Judge Judy is somewhat over the top, I agree 100 percent with the above.