Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
What was he thinking?
Don't know. Don't care. Could speculate, but won't.

Who is he?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-22-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:

cuda wrote:
More like criticizing the smallest thing and forgetting the large part is your forte'. Also all you do is rant about who cares and arguing with your self as 2 for sure and I think one more personalities on this blog. Not to mention anyone that puts up a title. Do you even read them or are you just suppose to criticize all? I also think that you steal your illuminate brain washing stories from others stories. Am I the only one who has suspected this?

BlueAngel wrote:

Why is it that you believe you can tell me I am forgetting something?

In what area do you believe my forte' lies?

The music industry?

How would you know?

It is not my forte'. Hasn't been for decades and never will be again.

THIS IS MY FORTE' and I am capable of making that decision using my own free will, my own mind and not via suggestion by another entity.

That was my choice then and it is my choice now.

I beg to differ on the "criticizing the smallest thing."

If that is how you see it, your perception is skewed big time!

Your opinion as to my mind control victimization of the PAST is of no importance to me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-22-2007, 08:28 PM

Landed on HIS site in March, 2004. Around June, 2004 or perhaps July, decided to take a trip out of town. Truly trying to get away. Felt I was getting sucked in. Changes being made. I was in an altered state of consciousness at this point.

Parasailing with my daughter. Black chopper hovering behind us. That happens all the time right?

Get back on the boat. The driver turns on the radio and HIS most infamous song is on.

It's all in the timing, I tell you! People will do almost anything for money. And, money is no object for these "mind controllers."

That's why people who feel they are being targeted with secret, silent, invisible weapons and suspect that co-workers, etc. are government agents, well, they may be, but read the paragraph above again!

I asked the driver to turn the radio off. He asks, why? Does it remind you of an old boyfriend?

Go for breakfast the next day. Another of his songs is on the radio.

Go for lunch. Another of his songs is on the radio.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-22-2007, 08:34 PM

The poster who lurked the most in that particular thread on HIS site that was a so-called government safe-house. Well, there was a comment made one day by a regular poster, who has known this musician for deacades, about this person's behavior.

It was something like, that's what it's like when you're trapped inside with multiple personalities screaming to get out.

It was obvious!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-22-2007, 10:39 PM

In order to come to conclusions regarding any situation that requires review, one must ask questions of themselves.

It's called deductive reasoning using critical thinking.

In my case, it has to be used. It is not your typical situation.

THEY are not what they appear to be.

I'm just inquiring of myself. Going over the events.

You have seen me use this type of questioning with other posters on the site who have, ultimately, given US insight into their objectives and/or motives.

Regarding the previous comment posted by me, let's assume that the remark the poster on HIS site made about another poster having MPD was from this poster's truth/knowledge of this person. It sounded like it was.

Let's also assume that the poster to whom he referred was the musician who was my past handler/controller. I believe that it was.

They watch him suffer! They watched me suffer! I think the word would be "sadistic." It's all a part of THEIR sick world. Vicious cycle of watching each other suffer.

Reminds me of a "Stones" song. Wild horses, with this verse:

I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you've decided to show me the same

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Seems I had a stage name. Wendy, most probably, but could have been Fantasia, Anastasia or Diana.

Reference to this was once made on this site by Leviathan. He asked if I was still stripping. Perhaps thinking this would embarrass me and force me to leave the site. Maybe these are the pictures they are alluding to as releasing if I went public. Don't know.

This was also carried out in the so-called government safe house on HIS site. "Wendy, get up on the pole," etc. Of course, I did not act out these scenes. I thought the charade was ridiculous.

I told Leviathan at the time that his reference was of no importance. If I was a stripper at some point, it certainly wasn't of my own choosing.

It may just be a screen memory.

It was said, "Wendy is your stage name."

If I was being forced/trained to strip in clubs, I would have to think that I was way underage.

Could have been for private parties, etc.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:12 PM

As far as what transpired while on HIS site, I'm certain there were other intelligent entities present, which would exclude HIM and his ilk.

I was reading between the lines in order to recover memories of my past abuse and I was writing about it there.

It was not HIM and his ilk to whom I was reporting in the past or on HIS site.

I was somewhat struggling between "operative" and mind controlled slave again. Intelligence and handlers were both present.

I received a bulk email from an insider who was asking for specific information about Michael Aquino.

Had this person been connected with THEM/HIM, this would not have been necessary. He could have asked me directly on the site.

There is "reading between the lines" and then there is "reading between the lines in songs."

The first one I have used on this site with those who attempt to speak to me somewhat in CODE. They "drop hints" and are elusive in what they are truly trying to convey because it is meant for me and not for the readers of this site to understand. If they said what they meant, their exposure would be obvious to anyone.

This is why I ask questions in response to statements they make that are elusive and have hidden meanings. Meanings that apply only to me.

I have supplied a "perfect example" in Cuda's statement to me that I criticize the small but the larger part is my forte'.

The "reading between the lines" in songs is not a good thing. This is how I was programmed so that I would only be able to access disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-23-2007, 02:33 PM

It is HE who "tricked" me into going away to an island and a so-called witness protection program.

HE knew exactly what was going to happen to me.

Do you know what a "deep sleeper is?" That is what I was.

I was "put to sleep."

This does not occur merely through hypnosis. Torture and other tactics are involved. Drugs, as well.

Real memories were tortured out of me and disinformation implanted. Information that I had gone missing from him. Many of his songs speak to this. This is what was implied on HIS site. Somehow, I was taken away from him by the OTHERS.

Negative!

I never went missing. HE did. He left the island and I screamed his name as I was being tortured.

Not because I believe he had been tricked, but because I believed he "tricked" me.

So, when I talked to him after I came home, he insisted that he had no idea they were going to do what they did to me.

I said, now how do you expect me to be a witness when they've created amnesia?

This is what you wanted, I said. You never had any intention on going public. Never!

As I always told him, you're just like one of them. You're ONE OF THEM!

More disinformation was that I asked the OTHERS to put me to sleep because I couldn't live with what I knew. This is negative.

I NEVER ASKED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP!!

Would you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
What was he thinking?

Who is he?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
you said you knew
Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM

I've posted below the lyrics that speak to the "read between the lines in songs."

It's by Foreigner, "I want to know what love is."

Also, there are many songs that speak of cold. This reference use to catapult me back to being naked and cold on a steel table, being experimented on, shivering, shaking, etc.

There is reference to cold in the verse I've posted below by Foreigner. The song "Cold as Ice," is another (double meaning, if you read the rest of the lyrics) and one of Elton John's songs with the line, "in fact, it's cold as hell."

I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older
Aaaah woah-ah-aah

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
And through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-23-2007, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
What was he thinking?

Who is he?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
you said you knew
Are you dense? Shadow answers yes.

I asked YOU who the HE was that you were referring to when you asked, "what was he thinking" when he wrote the line:

"you don't have to call me lieutenant, Rosie and I don't want to be your son."

In Peace,
BlueAngel