Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2007, 05:35 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Ah, Santana's Black Magic Woman.

Any reason you'd like me to listen to this song, RedRat?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-29-2007, 05:59 AM

Black Magic Woman
Santana

Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman
I've got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
that she's a black magic woman
She's trying to make a devil out of me

Don't turn your back on me baby
Yes don't turn your back on me baby
Stop messing 'round with your tricks
You just might pick up my magic sticks

Got your spell on me baby
Got your spell on me baby
Yes you got your spell on me baby
Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad, magic woman
I can't leave you alone

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 06:35 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I never mentioned for you to hear that song, This is a Music and Mind Control Thread Remember,(Nothing More, Nothing Less.) :-o

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=151 395656
Old 01-29-2007, 06:37 AM

Old 01-29-2007, 06:48 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I never mentioned for you to hear that song, This is a Music and Mind Control Thread Remember,(Nothing More, Nothing Less.) :-o

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=151 395656
Really, you never mentioned for me to hear the song, but you provided a link and when it is clicked the song begins to play.

So, then what was your intention?

Just figured you'd provide a link to Black Magic Woman for no particular reason and that no one would click on it?

Throughout this entire thread, I have mentioned over and over again about "occult" and non-occult songs that affect my state of consciousness, how they carry mixed messages, disinformation and how HE spoke to me through verse/songs.

For the most part, songs that would attempt to make me feel GUILTY about something I did not do to HIM.

So, inotherwords, their is no purpose in your post. So, then why post it?

How 'bout adding to the thread with information about Mind Control and the Music Industry.

Do you think this is an "occult" song?

I am the AUTHOR of this thread so your reminding me that it is the Music and Mind Control Thread is not necessary.

Actually, it is MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, and it is MORE.

You are the only poster who has posted links to songs in this thread. Interesting!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Really, you never mentioned for me to hear the song, but you provided a link and when it is clicked the song begins to play.

Just figured you'd provide a link to Black Magic Woman for no particular reason and that no one would click on it?

Throughout this entire thread, I have mentioned over and over again about "occult" and non-occult songs that affect my state of consciousness, how they carry mixed messages, disinformation and how HE spoke to me through verse/songs.

For the most part, songs that would attempt to make me feel GUILTY about something I did not do to HIM.

How 'bout adding to the thread with information about Mind Control and the Music Industry.

>>>Do you think this is an "occult" song?<<<

I am the AUTHOR of this thread so your reminding me that it is the Music and Mind Control Thread is not necessary.

>>>Actually, it is MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, and it is MORE.<<<

You are the only poster who has posted links to songs in this thread. Interesting!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Interesting indeed, why do you get so paranoid?

Yes, I think most of the Rock music industry is a Satanic Cabal, And you seem to not CONTAIN yourself, regarding this HANDLER of yours, I believe Spectre when he mentioned that you Voluntarily used to go to that "Music Site." It seems from your own words, nobody forced you their.(I may be Misqouting something Spectre wrote, don't hold my feet to the fire.) 8-)
Old 01-29-2007, 07:33 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

>>>Do you think this is an "occult" song?<<<

>>>Actually, it is MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, and it is MORE.<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Interesting indeed, why do you get so paranoid?

Yes, I think most of the Rock music industry is a Satanic Cabal, And you seem to not CONTAIN yourself, regarding this HANDLER of yours, I believe Spectre when he mentioned that you Voluntarily used to go to that "Music Site." It seems from your own words, nobody forced you their.(I may be Misqouting something Spectre wrote, don't hold my feet to the fire.) 8-)
Well, there you go. You added something to the thread. RedRat believes most of the music industry is a Satanic Cabal.

Questions do not indicate paranoia. This is your perception. They are designed to illicit response/answers that are clear and concise.

Why would I contain myself regarding the past handler of whom I speak?

You can believe whomever you choose to believe. Your opinion and Spectre's opinion is not important to me.

If you think that from my own words nobody forced me there, I would suggest you read this thread entirely to have a better understanding about the loss of "free will" when you are under the control of a handler.

His control and handling of me within the "satanic cult" was long ago. The "abuse" on HIS site is just another chapter.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 07:48 AM

Well, RedRat, now that we know you think the entire music industry is a "satanic cabal," can you or, better, will you elaborate on this?

What has led you to this conclusion?

That's what this thread is about, so any pertinent information/knowledge is very much welcomed.

I do hope you don't find these questions to be of a PARANOID nature.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 07:56 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Well, RedRat, now that we know you think the entire music industry is a "satanic cabal," can you or, better, will you elaborate on this?

That's what this thread is about, so any pertinent information/knowledge is very much welcomed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Is'nt it obvious BA? The vast magority of the music they forcefeed us on a daily basis through the MASS-MEDIA is Satanic and Occultic in nature, this is no coincidence. Read about the Tavistock Institute below. Very Intersting.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html

http://www.tavinstitute.org/index.php
Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Is'nt it obvious BA? The vast magority of the music they forcefeed us on a daily basis through the MASS-MEDIA is Satanic and Occultic in nature, this is no coincidence. Read about the Tavistock Institute below. Very Intersting.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html

http://www.tavinstitute.org/index.php
Well, now, RedRat, you're asking me if it's obvious.

Someone who was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, a "satanic cult" and used within the music industry, military and government as a sex slave and for various other operations. Someone whose past controller/handler is a very famous musician.

You're asking the person who is the author of this thread; Mind Control and the Music Industry and the MKULTRA/Project Monarch thread, if it is obvious to me?

Someone who has intelligence/knowledge about our corrput government.

Isn't it obvious to you that it's OBVIOUS to me?

In Peace,
BlueAngel