Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2007, 08:55 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

So, then, RedRat, if this is your belief, why the comment about how I don't seem to be able to contain myself regarding my past handler/controller?

Don't you think that, ultimately, this should become public knowledge?

Trying to convince me that the music industry is corrupt and occultic in nature is like trying to convince the "Shepherd that he as to leave the flock, in order to Fight off the wolves."

By the way, I tried to access your website; People who Browse Conspiracy Forums all day are Morons and I was brought to an UNKNOWN ZONE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-29-2007, 10:15 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
>>>So, then, RedRat, if this is your belief, why the comment about how I don't seem to be able to contain myself regarding my past handler/controller?<<<

Trying to convince me that the music industry is corrupt and occultic in nature is like trying to convince the "Shepherd that he as to leave the flock, in order to Fight off the wolves."

>>>>By the way, I tried to access your website; People who Browse Conspiracy Forums all day are Morons and I was brought to an UNKNOWN ZONE.<<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Well you don't CONTAIN your feelings it seems, there's nothing wrong with that, it just seems like common sense, that a person who lived through the TRAUMA you supposedly went through, would try to keep it buried (so to speak.)

And I don't have a website, I was being sarcastic, there are some people who do in fact spend the entire day like morons staring at the stupid computer, don't you think that is unhealthy? Go to any conspiracy forum, you see these people wasting their lives it seems all damm day on forums. They should get out and get some fresh air, meet people, and do something other than watching a computer screen.

And by the way, you have a phenomenal skill at writing and expressing thoughts and feelings, you should self publish your story (just a thought.)

http://www.lulu.com/
Old 01-29-2007, 10:17 AM

BA, there a couple of sites you may be interested in. Henry linked one of them in an article late last year.

The focus is on embedded and suggestive lyrics etc

http://www.goodfight.org/

http://www.hollywoodswar.com/
Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
BA, there a couple of sites you may be interested in. Henry linked one of them in an article late last year.

The focus is on embedded and suggestive lyrics etc

http://www.goodfight.org/

http://www.hollywoodswar.com/
Thanks for that. I will check it out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
>>>So, then, RedRat, if this is your belief, why the comment about how I don't seem to be able to contain myself regarding my past handler/controller?<<<

>>>>By the way, I tried to access your website; People who Browse Conspiracy Forums all day are Morons and I was brought to an UNKNOWN ZONE.<<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Well you don't CONTAIN your feelings it seems, there's nothing wrong with that, it just seems like common sense, that a person who lived through the TRAUMA you supposedly went through, would try to keep it buried (so to speak.)

Your logic is twisted here. That would be what they describe as SUFFERING IN SILENCE. Isn't that what battered women are usually forced to do in order to protect themselves from further abuse? Same as in the cult. Do you think suffering in silence is emotionally and psychologically healthy for those who were victims of mind control programs or any other type of abuse? Suffering in silence is basically a given when a mind control victim back in the day. There wasn't any information so to talk to someone about it was to be labeled crazy.

And I don't have a website, I was being sarcastic, there are some people who do in fact spend the entire day like morons staring at the stupid computer, don't you think that is unhealthy? Go to any conspiracy forum, you see these people wasting their lives it seems all damm day on forums. They should get out and get some fresh air, meet people, and do something other than watching a computer screen.

To each their own.

And by the way, you have a phenomenal skill at writing and expressing thoughts and feelings, you should self publish your story (just a thought.)

Thanks, but there won't be any self-publishing.

http://www.lulu.com/
In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 12:39 PM

Okay, RedRat, you seem to have strayed away from the original question/topic that we were discussing.

You were unable to provide an answer to my inquiry as to why you posted a link in this thread to Santana's Black Magic Woman song. Instead, you deflected by calling me paranoid.

As I've stated, you are the only person on this site who has posted links to songs out of the BLUE.

You said you didn't expect that anyone would click the link.

Really?

That's a somewhat dumb statement, isn't it?

If that is what you thought, why did you post the link at all?

Did you think the same when you posted the AI link?

You most certainly knew I would click the link and hear the song. Are you pretending to be a DUMB RedRat?

You posted the link, added no comment as to how it pertains to this thread, didn't think anyone would click on it, but you posted it anyway.

Yes, that makes perfect sense!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 12:40 PM

Just curious, RedRat, why do you keep capitalizing and emphasizing the word CONTAIN?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 01:30 PM

IT will be PUBLISHED, but not self-published.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 03:50 PM

People are intriqued with mystery. So, the more mysterious a person is, an event is, the more attention it draws. But, it also opens the mind to suggestibility. This is based in part on the mystery religions from Babylon times.

This is what the musician who was my past handler/controller personifies to his fans.

He is a good storyteller and his fans, who have followed his career, want to hear more. Hoping for more insight as to the mystery characters, stories, he has created in his songs.

Captivating his audience with mystery. What is he singing about? Who is he talking about? Tell us more. Tell us more. Almost as if they are children trapped in HIS fairy-tale world.

Almost as if they are HYPNOTIZED by him.

Do you suppose that the people who followed the Pink Floyd ENIGMA actually thought it was being created by something other than "mind controllers?"

Most probably, because what do they know about mind control.

In a sense, they were victims themselves.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-29-2007, 05:34 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Okay, RedRat, you seem to have strayed away from the original question/topic that we were discussing.

You were unable to provide an answer to my inquiry as to why you posted a link in this thread to Santana's Black Magic Woman song. Instead, you deflected by calling me paranoid.

As I've stated, you are the only person on this site who has posted links to songs out of the BLUE.

You said you didn't expect that anyone would click the link.

Really?

That's a somewhat dumb statement, isn't it?

If that is what you thought, why did you post the link at all?

Did you think the same when you posted the AI link?

You most certainly knew I would click the link and hear the song. Are you pretending to be a DUMB RedRat?

>>>>You posted the link, added no comment as to how it pertains to this thread, didn't think anyone would click on it, but you posted it anyway.<<<<

Yes, that makes perfect sense!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
This is a music thread is it not? some people like music,(nothing more, nothing less.) :-)