Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL, THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

Isn't it funny how the disinformation agents on this site tried desperately to connect me to Peter.

You can see why now, can't you?

Like I said, I'm a lone wolf.

They make the best operatives.

ME9 said that I should go back to where I am wanted.

Gee, anybody know to where he may be referring?

I'm wanted and needed right here in my home with my husband of 25 years and my three beautiful children.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:55 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.
Envy a woman who is married to a pedophile?

If that is your thinking Babs, you certainly have more than one screw loose.
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find
Old 12-22-2007, 11:25 AM

"If you are adamantly opposed to the NWO then you cease from being a scientist. PERIOD! Scientists are the leading cause of detriment to our society. They research for the NWO and propose their findings upon the masses not for good, but for harm"

Seems you are reading my mind. I am planning to change my direction.

So, then you are a FREEMASON? Fess up! What is the deal with you stating that you would have to kill yourself?

No I am not a freemason. I think my boss meant that for the upper level jobs you have to be a freemason. I am not a freemason and I am still working at our institution. But I am just a low level guy.

In our society we need money to survive. For getting money you need a job. I am a scientist, so I get paid to do science. I know the research is greatly advancing the NWO but I need money. Thats how they control us. My temporary solution is to focus on science areas which are less beneficial for the illuminist. My long term solution is to quit science altogether. Why I am in this situation? I only recently realised how the scientific research fits into the plans for establishing the NWO. Its a bit late, but never to late to change course.

There is hardly any way out of this money system. However, I am sure we can change it if we want. Maybe my statement that only dead can get us out of this is to negative.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:30 AM

Why are they trying to connect me to Blue Angel? Give Henri a reason to kick me out also? Blue Angel does not need me and I do not need her.
She can take of herself perfectly.

Must be kind of disappointing for me9, barbara and shadow that there are now at least two people posting here who know the truth. I was trying to get some of my friends in here to give you guys an even harder time. Would be interesting to see how you would deal with more people who know the truth.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:56 PM

Friends? The only friends a little kiss ass prick like yourself will have is in your so called mind, just like your "hero" DA.

Tell us, which "posters" were you here as previously?
Old 12-22-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Isn't it funny how the disinformation agents on this site tried desperately to connect me to Peter.

I'm wanted and needed right here in my home with my husband of 25 years and my three beautiful children.
Then why do you spend your every waking hour cyber stalking Springsteen?
Old 12-22-2007, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Friends? The only friends a little kiss ass prick like yourself will have is in your so called mind, just like your "hero" DA.

Thanks for the nice words Delta. This will really make my christmas better. Nice name by the way, Delta.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:18 PM

You mean your hanukkah!
Old 12-22-2007, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:

Any clue as to why this Delta thing refers to me as Peter's hero?

Which poster(s) where you previously?
Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Then why do you spend your every waking hour cyber stalking Springsteen?
Every waking hour would be an exaggeration. I'm not cyber stalking Springsteen.

It's called reporting and exposing his abusive role in my past and the psychological operations targeted upon me on his official site.

Besides, they've stalked and watched me all my life because of that man.

So, what's good for the goose....