Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: UNFLUSHABLE TOILET THREAD

What about closing this forum without fighting and insulting eachother?

Old 12-31-2007, 05:37 PM

peter, show some spine... and go away with her, the two of you are made for each other. What one of you doesn't have, the other one lacks... and so complement each other, ...a "needy" relationship, such as a "host" and a "parasite", a beautiful thang... if you are into “protozoa” and single cell “flagellates”...

you know, it if wasn’t for her I wouldn’t even be here wasting my time with another post, but she just brings out the worst in me... I want her “out” of “here” for “good”, and “forever”...

we have to agree at least in something here, dude, she has literally “trashed” this site “from the beginning”...
Old 12-31-2007, 09:23 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
peter, show some spine... and go away with her, the two of you are made for each other. What one of you doesn't have, the other one lacks... and so complement each other, ...a "needy" relationship, such as a "host" and a "parasite", a beautiful thang... if you are into “protozoa” and single cell “flagellates”...

Peter and I are made for each other? WOW! From where do you ascertain this? Your delusional mind, I would surmise. Peter and I share no similarities so your comparison, again, is delusional. I'm not into those things, but surely you are.

you know, it if wasn’t for her I wouldn’t even be here wasting my time with another post, but she just brings out the worst in me... I want her “out” of “here” for “good”, and “forever”...

I do tend to bring out the BEST in people. You, however, are what you are of your own DEVICE.

we have to agree at least in something here, dude, she has literally “trashed” this site “from the beginning”...

Sorry, pal. You and many others on this site have trashed it. Be a grown-up now and take responsibility for your own actions.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Old 12-31-2007, 09:52 PM

Happy New Year !!!

Ok, now you just now pretend we are going to forget all of your “trashing”...

who the f’k do you think you are “pain-in-the-ass” lady?

do you thing we are going to just “forgive you” for all “crimes” committed and “pardon” you??

well, you are “pretty darn optimistic”, if you ask me !!!

it’s not going to be that simple,... NO, NO, NO,...

we are going to have some fun with ya’... ha,... no doubt about that...
Old 12-31-2007, 11:28 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Happy New Year !!!

Ok, now you just now pretend we are going to forget all of your “trashing”...

Why on earth do you think the Happy New Year post implied anything other than Happy New Year and why, oh, why do you think it was written to you or any of the other trashers on this site?

Why, oh, why do you think it implied that you and any of the other trashers on this site should forget anything I've written?

Your interpretation of the written word is atrocious.

who the f’k do you think you are “pain-in-the-ass” lady?

Exactly, that. A pain in your arse and I know exactly who I am same as you now exactly who I am.

do you thing we are going to just “forgive you” for all “crimes” committed and “pardon” you??

Again, nothing I wrote implies that I am asking anyone on this site to forgive me for anything. To the contrary. You need to ask the Almighty for forgiveness. Sorry, but I've committed no crimes so, therefore, a pardon will not be necessary and since you are neither judge nor jury, you have no authority in this matter.

well, you are “pretty darn optimistic”, if you ask me !!!

Optimism has always been one of my finer qualities.

it’s not going to be that simple,... NO, NO, NO,...

Huh? What's not going to be that simple?

we are going to have some fun with ya’... ha,... no doubt about that...

You go right ahead and have some fun. You and your minions. But, count me out, pal!
Old 01-01-2008, 05:33 PM

Look!

Someone met Springsteen in Vail, Colorado and can attest to his character.

------------------------------------------------

She's skiing in Vail (she actually saw Patti there a couple of years ago) and was out shopping with her two girls and Bruce and her came face to face as he was shopping in the same store with Patti. She shook his hand and told him what a big fan she is (She's a moderate fan, not that big). She said he was really down to earth and thanked her and they talked for a moment about Vail and shopping. Now you should know that my friend is an anchor woman in Seattle and not easily taken back or star struck but she sure sounded like she was pretty star struck on the phone. She apoligized to me that she didn't have anything for him to sign (that's OK). I told her to call if she see's him again. So there's your update: Bruce ringing in the New Year in Vail.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
She's skiing in Vail (she actually saw Patti there a couple of years ago) and was out shopping with her two girls and Bruce and her came face to face as he was shopping in the same store with Patti. She shook his hand and told him what a big fan she is (She's a moderate fan, not that big). She said he was really down to earth and thanked her and they talked for a moment about Vail and shopping. Now you should know that my friend is an anchor woman in Seattle and not easily taken back or star struck but she sure sounded like she was pretty star struck on the phone. She apoligized to me that she didn't have anything for him to sign (that's OK). I told her to call if she see's him again. So there's your update: Bruce ringing in the New Year in Vail.
And what exactly does it say anything bad in there?

You have to realize what thre rest of us have. It is the little voices in your head that you have to be concerned about and make it your life's passion to control!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:

You have to realize what thre rest of us have. It is the little voices in your head that you have to be concerned about and make it your life's passion to control!
Huh?

Who said it was bad?

No little voices in my head, but definitely many little voices in your head.

Nothing for me to be concerned about.

Lots for you to be concerned about, however.

Hey, how 'bout a line in one of Springsteen's songs:

"If you hear voices telling you not to come, you'll never know what it means to lie, to cheat to steal."

Springsteen is the master of lieing, cheating and stealing.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:12 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:

Huh?

Who said it was bad?

"If you hear voices telling you not to come, you'll never know what it means to lie, to cheat to steal."

You are trully one sick puppy!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:

Huh?

Who said it was bad?

You are trully one sick puppy!
You are truly in need of a life.