Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2008, 12:22 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

The parents of the children who bring their TOTS/children/pre-teens to an E Street Band show and nonetheless make them stand in the PIT for hours are only thinking about themselves.

They love, adore, worship Springsteen and now they must "condition" their offspring.

The same way it works within families and mind control cults, but, of course, less vicious.

Afterall, how else could they possibly justify their behavior to their children unless they FORCE them to feel the same?

Anyway.

A poster at BTX in The Promised Land said:

Ice Cream Lawyer
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:12 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce made eye contact with and pointed at my 9-year old daughter while singing a line of Living in the Future (we were in Sec 4, Row 2) Monday night. She was pretty stoic about it, but I thought her mother was going to faint.

Yes - the signs, kids, requests all humanize Bruce. Also, he is very smart. By involving them now, these kids will be the fans who will buy his old albums and songs in the future and who will perpetuate his legacy when his touring days finally end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes Springsteen human?

What did you think he was?

A robot?

This 58 YEAR OLD MAN sings about his pedophile desires and other sexually deviant behavior and this is the reason he pays AN EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF TIME MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH CHILDREN, SINGING TO THEM, GIVING THEM HIS HARMONICA, BRINGING THEM ON STAGE TO DANCE WITH HIM.

Yes.

Exactly.

You're forcing Springsteen on your children and by the time they are ready to make their own decision as to whether or not they like his music, he'll probably either be dead or have "turned into Elvis."

Remember this.

A pedophile is PAYING attention to your children, but you're so under HIS mind control, you can't see the forest from the trees.

Do the mothers and fathers of the children in the PIT feel good about themselves while their children watch them grope at Springsteen's crotch while he is spread eagle into the faces of the PIT fans; laying flat on the stage and engaging in some type of sexual fulfillment?

Hoping a child will touch him, perhaps.

Hey, probably happens.

I mean, afterall, the parents are teaching their children well, aren't they?

And, what does Scialfa do?

Strums her guitar and turns the other way.

BTX :: View topic - The signs / request / kids etc. have made this tour special

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:40 PM

For your reading pleasure:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f20/...ives-5711.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-31-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:26 PM

Is the ONE crotch shot where there is supposedly a FAN in the PIT whose face is blacked out photo cropped?

Funny, isn't it?

I said aloud in my house the other day that if the pictures of me are released my face would have to be blacked out due to the fact that I was a minor and, how coincidental is it that backstreetsbev posts a picture of Springsteen's spread eagle legs and his crotch in the face of a fan in the PIT whose face has been blacked out?

Looks like a youngster whose face is blacked out and there is someone in the background who looks very familiar to me.

What is the deal with the picture where he looks like he's sleeping on stage?

BTX :: View topic - Gilette Pics

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-04-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:14 AM

Ever since the FIRST crotch shots surfaced on BTX, I've been sifting through the disinformation and have ascertained the following truth:

I wondered why on earth the fanatics would remain silent about such disturbing pictures of their HERO with his legs spread eagle and his crotch in the faces of PIT fans and, in some cases, what appear to be children.

For them to ignore these very disturbing pictures illuminates their disturbed state of mind is the conclusion one must draw, but there is more.

Back in the day, I told HIM that there were pictures of ME when a minor forced to engage in sexual acts while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and that these pictures were in SAFE HANDS.

If anything should happen to me, THEY WOULD BE RELEASED AND MY FACE WOULD BE BLACKED OUT.

As you know, I mentioned aloud in my house that my face would be BLACKED OUT the other day while recalling this memory.

Shortly, thereafter, backstreetsbev posted some pictures of the Gillette show and ONE in particular appeared to be cropped with the BLACKED OUT face of what appears to be a little girl or boy.

This was to call up the disinformation that the pictures of me that are in SAFE HANDS were photo cropped with his picture.

They question everything over on BTX, but not why this one time the face of a fan in the PIT was blacked out.

The AGENTS over on BTX have confirmed that these pictures of which I speak exist and the disinformation they wanted me to believe back in the day and now was that they photo cropped his picture within.

They were not then and have never been photo cropped.

They are authentic and untouched.

They are ONE part of the evidence against my abusers.

Look at backstreetsbev's signature line.

Cozy picture of her and Springsteen.

Is she merely a fan or an acquaintance?

After I questioned the validity of the ONE picture backstreetsbev posted, Philip69 started a thread wherein he rambled about Van Zandt being a rock 'n' roll angel and that in the video clip of an E Street Band performance, which link was provided, at a certain time frame, Springsteen says to Van Zandt, "thank you, Angel."

I viewed this clip and did not hear this audio.

I was not confirming what THEY wanted me to believe when I questioned the authenticity of the ONE particular photo that backstreetsbev posted.

Why are they photo cropping these crotch shots, if, indeed, they are?

To call up disinformation.

As I mentioned earlier on this thread, there is no streaming video of Springsteen placing himself into this position.

However, they seem to be able to capture much of everything else he does and place it on you tube.

Another poster showed a video of Springsteen leaving the show.

This, so that I would notice the jeans he was wearing when he departed did not appear to be the same as the jeans he was wearing in the crotch shot.

A fan in the background of this crotch shot appears to be one of my siblings.

If not, it's a very good look alike.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:36 AM

Correction:

Permission never had to be granted by me to release these photographs of which I speak when I was a minor.

When a minor is being sexually abused and otherwise by adults, AUTHORITIES have the RIGHT to protect them.

Permission does not have to be granted by the minor.

THE perpetrators wanted me to believe that these photographs would never be released because as a minor, I had not given my permission and by the time I was of adult age, I had not given my permission either due to the fact that I had been tortured, traumatized and when released did not remember my past.

As I said, these photographs and other evidence are the reason I am alive.

If anything were to happen to me while a minor or adult, they would be RELEASED.

However, it would not be plausible to release them if I did not remember my incarceration and, alas, I have.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:10 AM

The GOAL and the PLAN was to get me out of the CULT before I was an adult.

To do this, evidence was needed against them for perpetrating acts of violence and abuse upon me when I was a minor.

This was accomplished.

If you are a victim of this CULT and do not escape before you are an adult, you are placed in compromising positions that they will use against you if you dare to speak out publicly against them.

This, together with the FEAR of them killing you, your family, spouse, children; framing you, as well.

If you were not an OPERATIVE who worked with others inside the intelligence community to the end that I did, your chances of escaping are zero to none.

Was I prepared at a very young age for this to become a public matter and the aftermath that would follow?

Of course not.

The plan was to wait until I was an adult and mentally ready. As I've stated, that PLAN came to an end when I was brutalized and released without memory of my past.

This, of course, no longer the case.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:20 AM

The only way for THEM to attempt to call up disinformation is to present a tidbit of truth.

The truth is always covered up with screen memories/disinformation.

The trigger/truth was "CROTCH SHOT."

Always putting his crotch in my face.

This is their downfall, however, because they were unable then just as they are now to PLACE and KEEP me in an altered state of mind wherein I am not connected to reality and, therefore, ill equipped to discern the truth from the lies.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:49 PM

Oh, great.

What kind of weird sh*t is John Mayer into?

Same as Springsteen?

Some reports of his romance with Jessica Simpson suggested he was into some dark stuff.

Now, he's courtin' Jennifer Aniston.

Here he is performing a cover of Springsteen's PEDOPHILE SONG.

YouTube - John Mayer - I'm On Fire -- Where Will I Be
Old 08-05-2008, 04:36 PM

Release the pictures to the media of ME when I was a child; incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and forced to engage in sexual acts with adults against my own free will!

Release any and all pertinent evidence/information that you have in your possession regarding this matter.

I am ready, willing and able.

The TIME has come!

I have worked long and hard for this moment and it shall not pass.

The targeting continues and I have had enough!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:56 PM

Yes, thanks so much GINA for all you do.

They must pay you well because obviously you are unemployed, but somehow able to fly overseas and attend several ESB shows and feed, clothe and care for three children.

Again, thanks.

Cause all WE wanna do is listen to Springsteen 24/7.

BTX :: View topic - American Leg II ~ 08 Premieres & Shows