Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Yes, we know.

S41 is THE ONE as in She's the One.

S41 wishes she was Springsteen's wife and dreams about making love to him as depicted in her thread.

"Making Love to Bruce."

Old 08-05-2008, 07:41 PM

PRICELESS!

BTX :: View topic - Some bosses get sweet Springsteen ticket deal
Old 08-05-2008, 07:47 PM

Thanks, Gina, you're so sweet.

We appreciate all you do.

I mean, hooking us up to SKPE and the juke box you carry on your back of every Springsteen and ESB performance.

Obviously, you are in LOVE and OBSESSED with the man.

How do you afford to care for three children and yourself when you are unemployed?

Or, are you employed?

Please, do tell what you do for a living?

Kisses and hugs!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:41 PM

How old is this MovieLady person?

Two?

She authors a juvenile thread, among many, over at BTX in The Political World with the title, get this:

"Happy Birthday to Barack Obama"

Are you kidding me?

She's wishing Barack Obama a Happy Birthday.

Get real.

Doesn't take much for THEM to become infatuated especially if Springsteen endorses it.

BTX :: View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARACK OBAMA
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM

Something's missing MovieLady.

Aren't you suppose to be pretending that Obama's in the house and all the BTXer's in The Political World are singing Happy Birthday to him; he blows out the candles and then you share cake and ice cream with him?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 PM

You will soon know the true identity of BlueAngel.

I am not ashamed.

Those who victimzied me carry the shame.

NOT I.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:05 PM

Thank GOD for MovieLady.

She is really on top of all the breaking news.

She posted Paris Hilton's rebuttal to the McCain ad that was on MSNBC's Keith Oberman as if it had never been seen!!

She loves Keith Oberman!

Springsteen and Obama, too.

OMG!!!

Breaking!

That's what they do over at BTX in "The Political World."

They post a link to a news article that has already been distributed over the internet and deem that it is breaking news.

As if they're reporters or something who broke the story on BTX.

As if BTX has any significance other than amongst themselves.

Go figure.

BTX :: View topic - Paris Hilton rebuttal on Countdown now!!!

LOOK!!

Breaking news again from MovieLady.

Something about Toby Keith.

OMG!

Thanks for posting this. I'm certain if not for MovieLady, I would have never been IN THE KNOW about this country boy.

BTX :: View topic - Thank God he's a country boy??????

After the news is old, read it at BTX.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:22 AM

Everyone is familiar with the techniques used for hypnosis.

Right?

You become sleepy and your body becomes dead weight.

Your subconscious mind is present and your core is not.

When you're a mind control victim, they use this technique to inject "false memories" into your subconscious. These "false memories" can either be housed by another alter that they've called OUT or stored in a compartmentalized area of your brain.

The alters and/or compartments are created through trauma-based torture.

Alters can be called out when in a trance-state, during hypnosis or when placed into a suggestible and altered state of mind through the use of verbal triggers/commands.

Alters can also be triggered into the five different levels of programming in the same way.

Beta, by using sexual programming triggers.

Delta, by using suicide triggers.

Just as you've seen in the movies.

The patient and/or in my case and the case of many other victims of mind control programs, the patient/victim is hypnotized and they ask whatever alter they desire to COME OUT.

Hypnosis is not necessary to SWITCH a victim from one alter to another, but for the implantation of false memories it is because they are infiltrating the subconscious mind at this level.

When the Springsteen crotch shots showed up and during this period of recalling my past, when false memories are surfacing I become very tired and my body feels like dead weight.

I'm recalling that which was implanted during hypnosis and the physical effects present themselves.

As I said, in order for them to trigger false memories a tidbit of truth must be present, such as crotch shot.

I know when I'm in the state of sifting through truth and fiction due to the fact that I become very tired and my body feels like dead weight.

Sometimes, it takes a while for me to get to the truth, but after I do, the feeling subsides.

Just as in the past when being hypnotized, I had to use every ounce of strength I had in order not to SWITCH from reality completely so that I could report and so that I didn't act upon some of their suggestions.

It was imperative that I REMEMBER some of the bullshit they were implanting and the abuse they were thrusting upon me.

So, I concentrated on KEY words/phrases, such as CROTCH SHOTS to trigger my own memory to the TRUTH.

I even pretended at times that I was in a deep trance and that they has been successful.

I'm certain they had control of my mind many times, but in order to escape I had to KEEP CONTROL OF MY MIND as best I could.

This feeling happened again yesterday when I read a thread at BTX in "The Promised Land" by the poster erupt:

Thread title:

rockethead has threads deleted

BTX Forum Index -> The Promised Land
View previous topic :: View next topic
erupt

Posted: Aug 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Post subject: rockethead has threads deleted

-------------------------------------------------------------

rockethead (not to be confused with guitar legend buckethead) is in the process of having all posts that refer to him as bossfan950 deleted. he has publicly stated it is time to move on and wants to be remembered solely for his role in the upcoming story about jared the subway guy. he has disassociated himself from his past and simply wants to move on as rockethead, the guy who played jared b4 he went to subway.

he is grateful to elton john who immortalized him with the prophetic song "rockethead".

glooper23

Posted: Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------------------
huh?

1. Nothing Man
2. Radio Nowhere
3. The Promise
4. Racing in the Street
5. Pretty Flamingo

Indy Bracelet is still kicking.

05/11/05. 8/7/05. 10/13/05. 5/31/06. 10/21/07. 3/20/08. 3/22/08. 7/31/08

Bossfan950

Posted: Aug 06, 2008 10:04 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------------------

glooper23 wrote:
huh?

Don't worry about it. It's just another immature post from someone who is acting like he's in the 3rd or 4th grade. He's posted similar nonsense on LE and PW.

Some people will do anything to get attention.
So very sad.

BUSH/CHENEY/MCCAIN - NO MORE YEARS!!!!

erupt

Posted: Aug 06, 2008 10:14 pm Post subject: i don't want your attention rockethead

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

just your ire

--------------------------------------------------------------

As you see in the thread above from BTX, Bossfan has no clue what ERUPT is talking about.

But, I do.

Change name; delete posts/threads; publicly stated he HAS disassociated himself from his past.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-07-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:47 AM

When I was recalling "false memories" implanted during torture sessions, again, the physical symptoms presented.

I didn't feel the pain, but the crying from the hurt associated with the sessions kept me in bed for a long time.

I was PROGRAMMED to follow the SUGGESTIONS in various Springsteen songs.

Not that they played his music, but I was PROGRAMMED to follow his commands just as when he was my main handler/controller/abuser.

After I was released, of course, I didn't listen to his music, but you really can't escape it when you're out publicly.

Instructions from HIM in songs such as Dancing in the Dark; gotta stay hungry; they'll be carving you up all night.

Instructions in Hungry Heart; leave your family; go out for a ride; make a wrong turn and don't go back.

Magic; cut you in half with my shiny saw blade.

I think it's the song The River; if you hear VOICES to trigger THE VOICES that HAD various objectives.

Born to Run; tramps and every one's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide; run.

Glory Days; going to the bar to get my fill.

Many of his song contain lyrics about DRINKING.

They opened the Right Wing Lounge on his official site where drinking was happening at all hours of the day and night.

This, an attempt to have me become inebriated and act in a manner not becomming to myself.

Or, turn me into an alcoholic for discrediting purposes.

Lest we forget the BETA triggers, such as in the songs I'm on Fire and FIRE.

There are more.

These are a few examples.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-07-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:08 AM

At present, I am experiencing the feeling of hypnosis from the past.

I am tired.

My body feels heavy and I am in between states, but still connected to reality.

I am attempting to retrieve the information from the torture sessions and hypnosis regarding their forceful attempts to have me recant either in the past or in the future.

I have not disassociated as was suggested by erupt.

Like I said, I am in between states.

This is necessary in order to retrieve what occurred.

One could not do that if they disassociated completely.

So, the tired feeling could also be the result of keeping my core in tact and not allowing an alter to the forefront to act upon erupt's suggestion that I disassociate from my past, delete threads/posts.

I am accessing my subconscious on a level that was created during hypnosis and torture.

My subconscious is in the forefront and my core is intact.

We are both operating at the same time.

As I've said, I had to LEARN to OPERATE this way so that I could report.

This is HOW I helped to save my life and escape the cult.

I will write about the torture/hypnosis sessions later that speak to their attempts to have me recant and say that I lied.

There were several issues that I didn't like to think about due to the fact that I re-experienced them again.

The first obstacle was the torture.

I was PROGRAMMED to relive these events in the present when false information was called up; which they were affecting on Springsteen's official site.

I'm sure they relished in the fact that I was laying in bed in the dark for what seemed like months, crying and wasting away.

I didn't experience the pain from the torture in real time, but the depression, the sadness, etc., that accompanied it.

The second obstacle was remembering laying on a cold, steel table naked and freezing.

This memory was horrendous.

When I recall false memories that were implanted during hypnosis, it produces similar effects in present time that it did in the past.

I feel very upset at this moment at the perpetrator's for continuously trying to take my MIND from me.

Infect it, infiltrate it.

The trigger on the BTX site by the poster erupt was the word disassociate from your past.

He didn't say forget your past.

He said disassociate.

To disassociate is to disconnect from reality.

To switch from your core.

So, my body and mind were fighting that, as well.

His suggestion to disassociate from the past conjures up the memories of being tortured, hypnotized and fighting them when they attempted to FORCE me to recant, if, in deed that did happen in the past, or when they were attempting to install these instructions for the future.

There will be NO PUBLIC RECANTING on this site or otherwise.

There will be no DISASSOCIATION from my past.

There will be no deletion of my threads and/or posts.

There will be no NAME CHANGE.

Is this what ERUPT wanted?

To call up another alter with a different name who would delete my threads/posts here; disassociate from my past and publicly recant what I have written?

There is no other reason why he posted what he did.

Out of context and did not pertain to Bossfan.

I had conversations with my comrades about how difficult it was for me to remain in reality when they were attempting to hypnotize me and/or trigger me into another alter.

We discussed how it was IMPERATIVE and IMPORTANT that I fight with every ounce of strength I had not to allow them to do this.

To remain in my core.

This was accomplished, but it required that I was in an "in between" state which exhausts a lot of energy psychologically, emotionally, mentally and physically.

As my husband said the other day, I am inoculated against Springsteen, his music and otherwise.

They can continue to run their psychological operations, but in the end, as he also said, what matters is that they didn't THEN and they CAN'T now TAKE YOUR MIND.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-07-2008 at 02:08 PM.