Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2008, 10:26 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

A warning to Heather.

Do NOT censor this thread or any other thread I have authored as well as any comment I have made within a thread.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:52 PM

Heather said that her writings on her blog are not related to the topic at hand and not conducive to positive conversations.

Couldn't agree more about this ONE particular blog entry as far as not being positive.

However, it is related to the topic at hand because justgroovy said on this thread that you were her Boss (one of the comments by justgroovy that Heather deleted) and the one blog entry I posted that was initially provided by RedRat was written by her BOSS.
<!-- / message -->
Old 08-28-2008, 10:56 PM

Oh, I forgot to say.

BlueAngel received a TIME-OUT from Heather.

50 lashes with a wet noodle.

Actually.

Banishment until September 4th.

Maybe I should put the gum on my nose and go stand in the corner for not behaving like a "good" little soldier.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:17 PM

Just so there isn't any confusion.

Operative and BlueAngel are one in the same.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:49 AM

Your blog is an insight into who you are.

Are you suicidal and crying out for help or can this one entry from your blog be classified as creative writing?

After all, justgroovy did say that she changed your mind with her winning personality.

Creative types do very often possess a depressive side to their personality which, many times, is expressed through their writing.

This offers a "window" into their soul for all to see.

This is THEIR outlet.

If they can express it, in a sense, this allows them the ability to continue on.
Just as a painter expresses himself on canvas, writers/poets/lyricists express themselves through words.

The words/lyrics/paintings reflect how artists see themselves and life, which is not always in a favorable fashion.

It is this expression that attracts others to their work for they are able to convey that which one might feel and think but, otherwise, cannot make known through words or on canvas.

I wish you well,
BlueAngel
<!-- / message -->
Old 08-29-2008, 01:40 AM

I can't imagine why Reagan misinterpreted Springsteen's song, "Born in the U.S.A."

I mean, other than the catch phrase, "Born in the U.S.A.," the song is about as nonsensical as the rest of his catalogue.

I always wondered why is was that Springsteen got into a hometown jam; someone put a rifle in his hand and sent him off to kill the yellow man.

Is that how one is drafted?

They get into a hometown jam?

Besides, Springsteen hasn't a clue about being drafted and sent off to war.

He never served.

Or, the line about the penitentiary.

What?

When you come home from war, you're sent to the penitentiary?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Leap in, limp out

Hmmmm. I disagree with anyone deleting off topic posts...because they usually hold a tad of what the dialogue is producing (unless of course it is one of BA's rants-just kidding). Many subjects on earth have no proven link...but still many new things are proven every day. Often a discussion seems off topic when it is not. Usually there are emotions and responses to other related topics or connections that come out in the wash as BA has sort of proven here. I am not saying I agree with the threats to heather , because threating others is not cool. But heather ..supposedly deleted posts.
I want to like you BA, But every time you are like this ...You deserve to be a POW not a punished little soldier. I have been banned for life for saying go to hell. You are fortunate this site tollerates your attacks
Leap in Limp out.

Mind control in the Music industry is ---"WHEN THE FAT LADY SINGS"

well...she won the nashville contest. Mellissa!

I would have said about this thread...BA will be banished when 'PIGS FLY'.
Looks like some one brought the tabasco. But why? Please explain..I am sure i will understand. Are we allowed to recreate a new user acount when we are banned?

NOW lets hit this topic from the top...from the header:

Music has been satans tool according to the faithful christians and anti rock-n-roll and anti -speech advocates of our dimwitted and fast decaying nation.
Anything that goes against the grain(that jesus is our savior) is considered satans tool.
This crock of sheeeet antics of the governments elite to sensor anything violates our constitution of the US. remember...God is the boss here.We have a right to believe in him/her anyway we choose.I prefer 'HIM' as the 'Most High' whose 'Circle ' can't be broken.

But is God Jesus's dad? that is the one conspiracy that links the good son to the bad son...another crock of sheeeeet.
We are Gods children..each equal to the supposed christ or the true messiah to come. Remember he is a messenger...and what he says may save a life...but has he come yet,,,I SAY NO!IS he here now in the world today? POSSIBLY.. God knows that the true messiah has walked the pits of hell. When the true messiah returns...he will get spittle in the face and will still destroy his enemies with out lifting a finger except to type.
Seems to me...the messiah will be a rocker..some one who experienced life with no fear only to discover he was a loser. then he opens his eyes while smoking a joint and listening to the new Nastradamus CD by Judas Priest.If he could feel the way I do when i listen to it he would know who he was.

Hidden within every word is the emotional vibration of the inner soul of the performer. We are all prisoners to an advanced society of ...Again i say...dimwitts who suggest we are being brain washed by lyrics. I believe what i want to in these songs...always realizing it is just the bands point of view. I do not make a huge conspiracy of deep purples lyrics or what OZZY has to say.He is livin on top as he suggests though...

Music is the key to the soul. If a person feels victimized by free speech...then may his will bend. There is no substitute for victory...ah....the truth of the matter.

It sounds like a bit of a rant...but old testament ways speak of the day the Lord(not Jesus) will recieve new songs....those which arent dirrected against him. Are you all listening to the lyrics?

so...is the rock and roll an abomination to him? or is the 'Lord Jesus' songs the ones that irk his ire?

God is a hippy and i swear he loves to Rock. I...just like every abled man I know..who breaths the breath of life...is a son of God.

I still have my dignity...even if i am crazy...Praise God...he is the only one....
BUT HIS NAME IS NOT JESUS! Who knows what the truth is huh?
Makes you look at it all different doesn't it!

ah...we hit the truth in drop D! Lets burn those christian rock CD"S...

Just so ya all know...I have a hang over.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Hmmmm. I disagree with anyone deleting off topic posts...because they usually hold a tad of what the dialogue is producing (unless of course it is one of BA's rants-just kidding). Many subjects on earth have no proven link...but still many new things are proven every day. Often a discussion seems off topic when it is not. Usually there are emotions and responses to other related topics or connections that come out in the wash as BA has sort of proven here. I am not saying I agree with the threats to heather , because threating others is not cool. But heather ..supposedly deleted posts.
I want to like you BA, But every time you are like this ...You deserve to be a POW not a punished little soldier. I have been banned for life for saying go to hell. You are fortunate this site tollerates your attacks
Leap in Limp out.

Mind control in the Music industry is ---"WHEN THE FAT LADY SINGS"

well...she won the nashville contest. Mellissa!

I would have said about this thread...BA will be banished when 'PIGS FLY'.
Looks like some one brought the tabasco. But why? Please explain..I am sure i will understand. Are we allowed to recreate a new user acount when we are banned?

NOW lets hit this topic from the top...from the header:

Music has been satans tool according to the faithful christians and anti rock-n-roll and anti -speech advocates of our dimwitted and fast decaying nation.
Anything that goes against the grain(that jesus is our savior) is considered satans tool.
This crock of sheeeet antics of the governments elite to sensor anything violates our constitution of the US. remember...God is the boss here.We have a right to believe in him/her anyway we choose.I prefer 'HIM' as the 'Most High' whose 'Circle ' can't be broken.

But is God Jesus's dad? that is the one conspiracy that links the good son to the bad son...another crock of sheeeeet.
We are Gods children..each equal to the supposed christ or the true messiah to come. Remember he is a messenger...and what he says may save a life...but has he come yet,,,I SAY NO!IS he here now in the world today? POSSIBLY.. God knows that the true messiah has walked the pits of hell. When the true messiah returns...he will get spittle in the face and will still destroy his enemies with out lifting a finger except to type.
Seems to me...the messiah will be a rocker..some one who experienced life with no fear only to discover he was a loser. then he opens his eyes while smoking a joint and listening to the new Nastradamus CD by Judas Priest.If he could feel the way I do when i listen to it he would know who he was.

Hidden within every word is the emotional vibration of the inner soul of the performer. We are all prisoners to an advanced society of ...Again i say...dimwitts who suggest we are being brain washed by lyrics. I believe what i want to in these songs...always realizing it is just the bands point of view. I do not make a huge conspiracy of deep purples lyrics or what OZZY has to say.He is livin on top as he suggests though...

Music is the key to the soul. If a person feels victimized by free speech...then may his will bend. There is no substitute for victory...ah....the truth of the matter.

It sounds like a bit of a rant...but old testament ways speak of the day the Lord(not Jesus) will recieve new songs....those which arent dirrected against him. Are you all listening to the lyrics?

so...is the rock and roll an abomination to him? or is the 'Lord Jesus' songs the ones that irk his ire?

God is a hippy and i swear he loves to Rock. I...just like every abled man I know..who breaths the breath of life...is a son of God.

I still have my dignity...even if i am crazy...Praise God...he is the only one....
BUT HIS NAME IS NOT JESUS! Who knows what the truth is huh?
Makes you look at it all different doesn't it!

ah...we hit the truth in drop D! Lets burn those christian rock CD"S...

Just so ya all know...I have a hang over.
Excuse me, beentheredonethat, but HEATHER threatened me and I issued a word of advice to her.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:34 PM

When PIGS fly!

Ha, ha!

By the way, beentheredonethat, what is it that you are ranting on about?

A litmus test?

Last edited by Operative : 08-29-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 PM

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Is this the same PIT woman that Springsteen was making out with in earlier pictures?

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Was Scailfa on stage with him?

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

He's crowd surfing at 60 years old.

Man, he just can't get enough of that Human Touch by strangers, can he?

Bruce Springsteen in Kansas City, MO - Aug 24, 2008 - a set on Flickr