Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Leap in, limp out

Unhappy Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I am speaking of your past. You imply that you are making peace with your past. I am implying that you have accepted what has happened but want to replay it as much as possible. Get on with life,,,,you will never make peace with that type of spin...ITS NOT SOMETHING TO ACCEPT. HOLD THE MF"S GUILTY TILL JUDGEMENT DAY. Dont make peace with the past...destroy it! They deserve to DIE for what they have done to you.
I as well...was very sympathetic for you at first...but you keep implying you can destroy me or bury me...You must have had this said to you often. I dont fear no one...not you...I say what i feel. I feel you are just seeking attention...and can't find a better conspiracy subject to 'CONTROL'. Have you noticed...but you seem to be speaking to...and answereing your own posts. I hope you can find counseling and get a real normal life soon. Best of luck...but I will no longer reply to you directly in any thread as I only seem to upset you. Sorry!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:50 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I am speaking of your past. You imply that you are making peace with your past. I am implying that you have accepted what has happened but want to replay it as much as possible. Get on with life,,,,you will never make peace with that type of spin...ITS NOT SOMETHING TO ACCEPT. HOLD THE MF"S GUILTY TILL JUDGEMENT DAY. Dont make peace with the past...destroy it! They deserve to DIE for what they have done to you.

Excuse me, but don't tell me what to do such as get on with life. My life isn't any of your business.

I don't recall asking you for advice nor do I believe anyone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read and/or comment on this thread. If you don't like this thread/subject, DON'T READ IT.

I'm not replaying anything and if I were, as I said, it really isn't any of your business.

It's called the healing process whereby ONE who was abused and doesn't remember until decades later filters her brain and makes peace with her past.

I ACCEPT my past and in no way, shape or form did I suggest that I wasn't holding any of the perpetrators guilty as charged.

I decide what to accept in my life and what not to accept, YOU don't.

What is with the doublespeak?

First, I should hold the MF's guilty, next you suggest I DESTROY my past.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish the destruction of my past that doesn't include suicide or is this what you are suggesting?

Again, YOU don't tell me what I can and cannot make peace with.

I as well...was very sympathetic for you at first...but you keep implying you can destroy me or bury me...You must have had this said to you often. I dont fear no one...not you...I say what i feel. I feel you are just seeking attention...and can't find a better conspiracy subject to 'CONTROL'. Have you noticed...but you seem to be speaking to...and answereing your own posts. I hope you can find counseling and get a real normal life soon. Best of luck...but I will no longer reply to you directly in any thread as I only seem to upset you. Sorry!

I'm not looking for sympathy from anyone on the internet. My husband is quite adept at providing me solace. I'm exposing MKULTRA/Project Monarch and mind control within the music industry and my incarceration in same.

I DO NOT keep implying I can destroy or bury you.

I never once said I could destroy you. I, one time, said, I could RANT and bury you and your words as I was aghast at your previous comment that you SENSE I MISS BEING a victim of a trauma-based mind control "cult." The metaphor being that I could take your comment and make minced meat out of it.

And, no, this was never spoken to ME in the past.

I'm not hear to make anyone FEAR me.

I could care less if you feel I am seeking attention.

I'm exposing my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and, trust me, there isn't anyone on this site whose attention I seek. That my friend, is evident.

I'm not trying to control any conspiracy subject.

If you have something to add about this topic, by all means, do so.

Obviously, most people don't because this is my EXPERIENCE.

I don't speak to myself or answer my own posts and if I do, so what? This TOPIC doesn't really lend itself to debate and/or conversation with others since it is MY experience and something most people are unaware of and the majority of our population has not experienced.

I'm talking to the people who read this thread and there are plenty. I'm also talking to people whose names I name and my COMRADES.

I don't need counseling, pal.

This suffices just fine together with my HUSBAND and children who are my NORMAL life and have been for 26 years. And, by the way, they accept my PAST.

I have no clue why you think you have the power to upset me.

Maybe this is what you desire.

It's your choice.

Reply, don't reply.

Stop with the message is too short MESSAGE!

Last edited by Operative : 09-04-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 PM

Beentheredonethat says that I will never make peace with my past; it is not something to accept and that I should destroy it.

HUH?

My past is WHO I AM.

It cannot be destroyed unless I destroy myself.

Is this what he is suggesting?

I would think so.

I had no choice but to accept my past and make peace with it lest it destroy me.

IT IS WHO I AM!

I am not ashamed of that which disgusting pigs inflicted upon me.

I am PROUD that I survived and to have served my countrymen.

My past cannot be destroyed unless I destroy myself, which, I sense, is what beentheredonethat is suggesting.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:13 PM

The BASTARDS!

Horse tranquilizers!!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:13 AM

BlueAngel has survived the 50 lashes with a wet noodle and her time-out by Heather.

WHEW!

That was difficult.

I mean, compared to electricshock, it was a breeze.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:41 AM
Banned

oH WOULD YOU SHUT UP ABOUT MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALREADY! WE ALREADY KNOW WE'VE BEEN CONTROLED BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THE RISE OF THE HOOTERS AND BRITANY SPEARS!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Leap in, limp out

For a few i thought you were BA...Now i know your normal idiot like the rest of us...Not a God like BA....lol
Old 09-06-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
For a few i thought you were BA...Now i know your normal idiot like the rest of us...Not a God like BA....lol
First of all, I have NEVER posted under a different USERNAME; pretending not to be who I am; BlueAngel.

I have nothing to HIDE!

I may have, at one time, as a joke when some idiot was on the board posted under the name of Dulcinia for about a day.

I AM always BlueAngel and will always be BlueAngel unless I am banned as the case was recently, for a short time, but I immediately returned under the username Operative and informed the board that BlueAngel and Operative were one in the same.

I have no reason to leave this board and return under a different username.

Only those who have something to hide follow this MO.

I'm surprised you were fooled so easily and quite frankly, I don't think that you were. More like playing dumb and participating in the game for a short time with Leonardo so you could post your comment to me on another thread which said:

BA, GO HOME!

Please, do tell.

BlueAngel is at home.

Is there some other place that you believe is my HOME other than where I am and you would like for me to go there?

Would this have anything to do with the BTX site?

Should I click my heels like Dorothy?

Hey, this sounds like the game show, "To Tell the Truth."

This thread:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f38/...tion-6411.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-06-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
oH WOULD YOU SHUT UP ABOUT MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALREADY! WE ALREADY KNOW WE'VE BEEN CONTROLED BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THE RISE OF THE HOOTERS AND BRITANY SPEARS!
Or, the rise of Bruce Springsteen.

Don't tell me to shut up.

Take your rudeness elsewhere.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:00 PM

Today, 10:58 PM
BlueAngel
Senior Member Join Date: May 2007

Re: An Evil MAN WHO WANTS TO KILL ME!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
Listen, I understand that Blueangel is basically a shadow person already. but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't care for the soul. Yes, she is sick. Yes, she is Illuminati. But she's been tortured and made to think that she's a lizard. So, we might just have a little compassion here, folks.

BlueAngel said:

Excuse me, but I'm not sick nor am I Illuminati.

The Illuminati are rich and powerful.

That, I am not.

Secondly, how would you know I was tortured and made to think I was a lizard.

Where you there?

This thread:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f41/...l-me-6406.html