Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Leonardo is not half as rude as you lizzard lady. BTX...you mentioned that before...what is that link?
Home...was to the black and white...you hit it on the head toto.

Now I think I would try and be cool to ba, but she is so f'n flipped out and abused so bad she has no soul.She went after me my first day here and she is trailer trash to me when she just talks sheeet, tells us how she became a lizzard etc....lol...except her BlueAngel user name....she stole it from my BlueStar profile when i entered this site...I know she is a mole.
She prob has accesss to our profiles and accounts...she thinks she knows me. She has no f'n clue who i am or the benefit i could have been to her. She is a hater..and wants enemies,,,cause she misses the good ole days.
I cant stand her either...its like I hate music now because she is the only one in her mind that has anything to say. SHE IS SO RUDE>>>I AM JUST DISHIN IT BACK>>>TILL SHE REPENTS FROM THE THREAT TO STOMP ME>

Still waiting...are you stressin to ur hubby BA...boo hoo. Was that a Bo Didly song? BOO HOO?
Nazareth honey...Hair of the dog...who you messin with. A simple I am sorry and we go forward. I am waiting to light it up around here.

Music destroyed her...Its that piece of crap Bruce. S

he musta been handcuffed and on plastic!

PS BA...talk at me...quoting is just a wate of space...It wont hurt you to try.
Talk with me..not against and I will back off...but you threatened me and I am waiting for you to make it cool....waiting....Did you really mean it...and when do you start?

It is my bussiness if you shared it on a post here....because 300+ pages of your rant has nothing to do with the subject. FAntasies set aside of course.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Leonardo is not half as rude as you lizzard lady. BTX...you mentioned that before...what is that link?
Home...was to the black and white...you hit it on the head toto.

Toto is a dog. So, obviously you wouldn't be addressing me.

Now I think I would try and be cool to ba, but she is so f'n flipped out and abused so bad she has no soul.She went after me my first day here and she is trailer trash to me when she just talks sheeet, tells us how she became a lizzard etc....lol...except her BlueAngel user name....she stole it from my BlueStar profile when i entered this site...I know she is a mole.
She prob has accesss to our profiles and accounts...she thinks she knows me. She has no f'n clue who i am or the benefit i could have been to her. She is a hater..and wants enemies,,,cause she misses the good ole days.
I cant stand her either...its like I hate music now because she is the only one in her mind that has anything to say. SHE IS SO RUDE>>>I AM JUST DISHIN IT BACK>>>TILL SHE REPENTS FROM THE THREAT TO STOMP ME>

I never went after you and quite frankly, I don't care whether you are cool to me or not. What, I replied to one of your comments and you consider that going after you. Get some lizard skin. I'm trailer trash? Nice, and you think I would want to engage in conversation with you? Obviously, you are an abusive person.

Really? I told you how I became a lizard. Please quote me. Otherwise, you're talking trash, as usual. Never stole your name from any profile. I've been posting as BlueAngel before you arrived here and, in case you haven't noticed Blue Star and BlueAngel aren't the same NAME!

You don't know anything about me and I'm certain most people other than the real MOLES, like yourself, know that I'm not a MOLE. Oh, yeah, I have access to every one's profile and account. I think you're hallucinating. I never said I thought I knew you.

Really? You could have been a benefit to me. Please explain. We are all ears. I'm not a hater nor do I want enemies. Seems to me I attract haters and enemies, like yourself, because of what I write. I guess it RUBS you the wrong way like oh, so many before you.

I miss the good ole' days? Huh? Please explain. What good ole' days are you referring to?

Sorry, pal, I don't think I'm the only one who has anything to say, and if you hate music, oh, well, YOU'LL have to learn to live with what you can't rise above. I never said I'd stomp you and I certainly have no intention on repenting. I think you're rude insomuch as you spew LIES.

Still waiting...are you stressin to ur hubby BA...boo hoo. Was that a Bo Didly song? BOO HOO?
Nazareth honey...Hair of the dog...who you messin with. A simple I am sorry and we go forward. I am waiting to light it up around here.

I LOVE my HUBBY and YEP, he's right there when I'm stressing whether it's about this, that or the other thing. Great man. Saved my life just as my PROTECTORS saved me from the CULT, but the perpetrator's contact with me and interference in my life back in the day deterred us from our plan. Not any longer.

Why in the hell would I tell you I'm sorry and for what? Ain't gonna happen. Don't wait on me. Strike the match.

Music destroyed her...Its that piece of crap Bruce. S

he musta been handcuffed and on plastic!

Music didn't destroy me. I'm not destroyed as is evident. Sadistic pigs attempted to do so, but they FAILED!! BOO, HOO!

PS BA...talk at me...quoting is just a wate of space...It wont hurt you to try.
Talk with me..not against and I will back off...but you threatened me and I am waiting for you to make it cool....waiting....Did you really mean it...and when do you start?

Talk at you about what? You'll back off if I talk to you. I could care less whether you back off or not. Do you think you're causing me some problem or something? NOT! I didn't threaten you. Not making anything cool. Did I mean what and start what? LOST IN TRANSLATION HERE FOLKS.

It is my bussiness if you shared it on a post here....because 300+ pages of your rant has nothing to do with the subject. FAntasies set aside of course.

Sorry, but I don't know you and you don't know me, so it's not your business regarding anything I shard on a post here whether they are 300 plus pages or not and it's not a RANT, pal, it's about the subject at hand which are not fantasies.
Message is too short again.

How is this message too short?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-06-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
For a few i thought you were BA...Now i know your normal idiot like the rest of us...Not a God like BA....lol
You know, I find that a little insulting, my friend. I have made a concerted effort to mark out a niche in this world as being a very unique idiot. So don't go and lot me in with the rest of the 'normal' idiots.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:21 PM

For posterity's sake:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f10/...king-6397.html

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f34/...ners-5917.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-07-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:59 PM

What is the deal with Leonardo saying that I am Cathy O'Brien?

George_Bush, a former poster, did the same.

As you know, I'm not Cathy O'Brien.

What is the deal with beentheredonethat telling Leonardo that "I don't know who I am yet?"

What a ridiculous statement.

Is he looking for an alter?

Obviously, because what other reason could there be that someone doesn't know who they are yet?

My CORE personality is who I am.

I don't think he likes that much.

If you're not looking for an alter, please do tell ALL WHO I AM since you proclaim to know something about me that I don't.

Is my birth certificate a forgery?
Old 09-07-2008, 01:04 PM

I can assure you, Leonardo, that my husband, whose name is not Mark, would never sit down at a table with you, nor would I.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f41/...l-me-6406.html
Old 09-07-2008, 01:58 PM

beentheredonethat asked me, "did you really mean it and when do you start?"

This is completely out of context and has no relevance to anything I commented to him unless he, of course, can hear what I say in my house, which is the most obvious scenario.

I think beentheredonethat should tell all of us how he could have assisted me if only I would REPENT and tell him I'm sorry.

Sounds like blackmail to me.

He also appears to be controlling; manipulative, writes in doublespeak; gives mixed messages and is verbally abusive.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I can assure you, Leonardo, that my husband, whose name is not Mark, would never sit down at a table with you, nor would I.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f41/...l-me-6406.html
How's your daughter? I bet she's hot now.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Sick man.

Three year olds are HOT to you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-08-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
obvious troll is obvious