Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2007, 08:26 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

“In the end you have to look at a song and not know exactly where it came from” (BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN, Dateline, Dec. 14, 1998).

Really? Why do YOU HAVE TO look at a song and in the end not know exactly where it came from?

Are you in an altered state of consciousness?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In answer to your question, Shadow, "what does this have to do with anything?"

Obviously, ALOT! But, also, please check the title of this thread.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-02-2007, 10:06 AM

For some reason, Springsteen states that YOU have to look at a song in the end and not know exactly where it came from.

HE doesn't say I. He says YOU!

I am assuming HE is referring to those whom practice the same "art form" within the music industry. Other singers/songwriters.

THE BOSS has suggested before that it comes up out of the subconscious/unconscious. This suggests "altered states of consciousness."

Standard practice, as I've explained throughout these pages.

Songwriters are not extraordinarly talented. They are talented, yes. Just as I am talented, but my talents are not coerced and enchanced through "occult" practices as is such within the music industry.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM

When I look back at the lyrics I spewed all over HIS site and in emails, and when I look back into the past and remember writing lyrics, I can tell you EXACTLY where they came from.

ALTERED STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

How were they able to achieve this in me while on his site and in the past?

Because I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a mind control "satanic cult." Because they are perpetrators from my past and knew my codes, keys, and triggers.

Do you think I can obtain copies from SONY of the lyrics I wrote while on HIS offical site during my imprisonment there?

The "players" have all been relocated elsewhere and are no longer connected to this label.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 10:46 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
BlueAngel, You are articulate. That I will give you.
Excuse me, Spectre, but I'm not fishing for compliments from you. I know I'm articulate.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
41 pages and growing :-o
Yes, it will continue to grow. I tend to my "secret garden" everyday.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
That is all I'm giving her though. Credibility? How to prove true statements such as:

"Remember, they watch me. They listen in. They know when I'm leaving my house and when I return home."

First of all, dear Spectre, I don't have to prove anything to anyone and, in particular, YOU! Anyone who, after reading this thread, doesn't believe I'm being watched and/or comes to a conspiracy forum and doesn't believe in these capabilties is obviously on the wrong site. Why would they be here sticking their nose in the thread? We know the answer.

I'd probably prefer not to know. There is a lot I would potentially like to say to BlueAngel but she offers advice and wisdom only and doesen't take it.

I'm not on this site offering advice or wisdom. I'm offering knowledge and INTELLIGENCE and I'm not here seeking advice or wisdom from some anonymous poster who doesn't believe in mind control programs or spying by the government on those who were victims and are writing about it on this forum. I seek advice from my husband, family, friends and the OTHERS. I wonder what advice and wisdom you would offer. The same as RedRat? CONTAIN YOURSELF.

The truth is that we are ALL victims of mind control but in ways most of us would not bother to consider.

Well, you better start considering before they implant you. Or, have you already been?

It's silence is loud and in plain site.
It's silence is loud and in plain site. OOh, is that some kind of coded command?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
The only mind control that he (not sheas he claims)is from the medication that he should be taking.

And, Shadow would know I'm not female, because????? You should double up.

Have anybody bothered to read some of the dribble at the start of this thread? It had some promis in the first few pages but then he lost the plot.
I think about 800 or so have read it. I wouldn't count you as one because I don't think you comprehend the written word. If you're looking for a book with a plot go to your local bookstore. This is fact, not fiction. Stay there all day. They have a very nice children's section.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 11:02 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Unfortunately yes. I read it. It's about an hour or so of my life I'll never be able to get back!
An hour of your life. Poor thing! And, how many hours, days, weeks, months, years, did he take from me?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 PM

Drugs and rock n' roll! Now that's a new concept, isn't it?

So, in addition to altered states, hypnosis and a variety of other methods, we know that drugs play role as well.

I remember the tubing on my arm and telling HIM/THEM that I didn't like being injected. Tell me when it's over. Oh, just a little pin prick and I'm wondering then why it's taking so long. Why is the needle still in my arm. I'm feeling all hot. Get it out. It's because the drugs are entering your bloodstream. Heroin? Not sure. Could have been a testing of many drugs to see how they heightened the creative talent. LSD, most probably as well.

I was always adamant about how I wanted to feel my NORMAL self. That's how I referred to it. I'm tired of being injected with drugs and then writing lyrics.

Oh, just sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, they would say.

I don't want anymore drugs, I'd say. I'll write lyrics without them. I don't want anymore needle marks in my arms.

I want to be my NORMAL self.

To get and keep you addicted is to OWN you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 12:30 PM

During Springsteen's induction into the hall of fame, Bono's speech included something to this effect..

Afterall, he's not just THE BOSS, but he's the OWNER...the owner of American hearts.

The word OWNER used here, I believe, has another meaning.

I have information but I don't feel I can post it yet.

In Peace,
BlueAngel