Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

What I suspect is that he is the owner of the herd. They are distributed like livestock. Like I've stated and others have written, "sex slaves" are traded like livestock, passed around like hot potatoes; loaned out.

This was my case in the music industry and most probably the reason why so many songs by different artists seem familiar.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-02-2007, 02:49 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
YOUR WIRE SHORTED LONG AGO WHEN HE WOULD NOT FUCK YOU.

Who would not *f* me?

I would assume you speak of my past handler.

Here, let me explain.

While on his site in the not so distant past, sexual programming was triggered continuously.

I was tranced into a fairy-tale, make-believe world that he played some heroic role in saving me from the cult when I was young. All of this was disinformation. We know this is negative. He was an abuser/controller.

So, why would they trigger sexual programming to the higest degree when there wasn't going to be any way that we would see each other?

I'll tell you why. A "torture" tactic to satisfy their sadistic nature. They enjoyed watching me suffer.

Thank goodness someone else not connected with them supplied me with an email address to write my sexual thoughts so that I would not display this on his SITE. Whomever you are, THANK YOU.

I know it wasn't him, because they desired that I become some kind of exhibitionist on the site, become angry and display this there.

I was instructed not to pay any attention to the "man behind the curtain." The email address to whom I was writing sexual thoughts to, but whom never responded.

When I didn't obey the order, HE placed the biblical quote that would come back each time I wrote to this email address under his location.

Desperate now, for me to think it was him, so I might express something on the board about it.

I did not.

I also didn't obey orders not to have intimate relations with my husband, so I'm sure this played into it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 04:26 PM

Like I said previously, anytime I referred to him as a sadistic pig or a pedophile, he tortured me.

After writing the above post and insinuating same, I began to feel very cold and started to tremble, my vision became weird as if I was alter changing or having a memory about the past. I started having heart palpatations.

It was said that if I ever referred to him this way in the future, I would suffer the reprecussions for the rest of my life. The feeling that I was being tortured, afraid, cold, trembling.

Each time I told my parents what was occuring, they'd say he was teaching me the ropes; how to make it in the music business.

I'd tell them, well, that's not all he does and it doesn't involve the music business. I want out of this program. It's not a program. It's disgusting.

He has sex with me and he's too old. And, he's not the only one I have to have sex with. He hypnotizes me and makes me do things I don't want to do.

This is a program for talented children?

My father would confront him and, of course, he'd deny it and I'd be very upset, needless to say.

I'd say to my father, why do you ask him right in front of me? What do you think he is going to say, "yes," this is what I do to your daughter.

Well, he'd say, I want to get it from the horse's mouth. I'd say, he's just going to lie and you probably know what's going on and don't care because you continue to force me to go with him.

Why would you believe him and not me? Your own daughter. Why do you think I would make this up?

So, you must not care.

That's all there is to it. You don't care. You'd rather that I be rich and famous someday no matter what it takes.

He stopped asking him in front of me, but anytime I had to see him again, he would know if I had said something about him, referred to him as a pedophile or sadistic pig. Or, remembered not to forget anything else that had occurred.

I suspect my father continued to tell him or the walls had ears.

In either event, I was tortured just the same.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:
Unfortunately yes. I read it. It's about an hour or so of my life I'll never be able to get back!
An hour of your life. Poor thing! And, how many hours, days, weeks, months, years, did he take from me?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Your cold and rude demeanor has eliminated any desire for me (and likely most others given their lack of response) to feel any sense of compassion for you. To answer your question, it simply isn't my problem when it comes to how many years someone has taken away from you. I am currently wondering how many additional years from now you will continue to allow yourself to be defeated. Your negativity serves as proof of this. I would think someone supposedly in your situation would realize the value of the simpler things in life... such as kindness. From what I've seen here up til now, I wouldn't want to work with you, I wouldn't want to stand in your checkout line at the grocery store, I wouldn't want you delivering my mail, I wouldn't want you on the receiving end of my customer support call, I wouldn't want you as a neighbor and I wish to have no further interactions with you on here. Every time I have responded to you, albeit in defense of your paranoid and twisted accusations, has not been to my personal advantage and has only watered down an already flooded site. Please refrain from referencing my name in the future. I think you are in need of serious help and I feel sorry for you, and your children especially and all here who you continually force your abuse upon. You claim not to be a victim but a survivor. Your words and actions convey nothing but hypocrisy.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:
Unfortunately yes. I read it. It's about an hour or so of my life I'll never be able to get back!
An hour of your life. Poor thing! And, how many hours, days, weeks, months, years, did he take from me?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Your cold and rude demeanor has eliminated any desire for me (and likely most others given their lack of response) to feel any sense of compassion for you. To answer your question, it simply isn't my problem when it comes to how many years someone has taken away from you. I am currently wondering how many additional years from now you will continue to allow yourself to be defeated. Your negativity serves as proof of this. I would think someone supposedly in your situation would realize the value of the simpler things in life... such as kindness. From what I've seen here up til now, I wouldn't want to work with you, I wouldn't want to stand in your checkout line at the grocery store, I wouldn't want you delivering my mail, I wouldn't want you on the receiving end of my customer support call, I wouldn't want you as a neighbor and I wish to have no further interactions with you on here. Every time I have responded to you, albeit in defense of your paranoid and twisted accusations, has not been to my personal advantage and has only watered down an already flooded site. Please refrain from referencing my name in the future. I think you are in need of serious help and I feel sorry for you, and your children especially and all here who you continually force your abuse upon. You claim not to be a victim but a survivor. Your words and actions convey nothing but hypocrisy.
Not here looking for compassion or response. I'm writing or can't you see that?

I haven't been defeated.

I am not negative.

I don't negate what happened in my childhood just to enjoy the simplier things in life.

I am a very kind person.

I wouldn't want to see you at the grocery store, either.

You've said good-bye, so please do so.

My accusations are not paranoid or twisted.

Yes, you are LOST IN THE FLOOD. Please leave so we can water you down.

You don't need to feel sorry for me. My children are wonderful. So am I and my husband.

I don't abuse anyone here. This is COMPLETELY OBVIOUS.

I am not a hypocrite.

I am a survivor.

Gloria Gaynor:

"Go on now go, walk out the door, don't come around here cause you're not welcome anymore."

"Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with your lies"

"Did you think I'd crumble. Did you think I'd lay down and die."

"Oh, no. NOT I. I will survive. Cause as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive."

"Cause I've got all my life to live and I've got all my love to give and I'll survive...."

Hey, Hey!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. You add nothing to this site or this thread. You are a trespasser.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Your truth is whatever you tell yourself it is.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:04 PM

Is there something you want, Spectre?

Over and over again you promise to end communication with me and then you don't.

By the way, I TELL MYSELF THE TRUTH.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Have a GOOD LIFE!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:07 PM

I would have to agree with your assessment of my contributions to this site... but only for as long as I've been in dialogue with you. It is for this reason, with exception to my own defense, I will not partake in any further discussion with you. I also wish not to come here to discuss myself, but to talk openly on the more global issues. When you aren't insulting someone, you talk about you and only you.

</end transmission>
Old 02-02-2007, 09:08 PM

Is there some reason you are bothered by this thread?

I can't imagine why.

It's not you I'm speaking about, is it?

You're not a musician, are you?

It doesn't infringe on your life.

The adminstrator doesn't have a problem with it. But, you, dear Spectre, do.

Very telling!

The OTHERS don't have a problem.

But, you, Spectre, have a problem with this particular THREAD and with me.

WE know the answer, so please spare me your psychobabble and do not respond as you have promised not to do over and over again.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
I would have to agree with your assessment of my contributions to this site... but only for as long as I've been in dialogue with you. It is for this reason, with exception to my own defense, I will not partake in any further discussion with you. I also wish not to come here to discuss myself, but to talk openly on the more global issues. When you aren't insulting someone, you talk about you and only you.

You don't need to be in dialogue with me. Period. But, you continue.

</end transmission>
You don't need to be in dialogue with me. Period. But, you continue.

Do you see anyone else on this thread besides yourself, Shadow, Cold and RedRat? No, you do not. The four posters who harrass me. All others, well, they read and move on. I suggest you do the same.

You said you weren't going to partake in further discussion with me a few posts ago; the other day; two days ago.

So, why do you?

I'm here to write about my victimization in a "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch, Mind Control within the Music Industry and any other topic which I desire. And, Spectre, I am WELCOME.

If you want to discuss global issues, do so.

No one is stopping you.

You are certainly not going to accomplish that by continuing to harrass me.

Please read your posts and then let me know who the INSULTER is.

Yes, I am talking about me in this thread and Project Monarch. One is connected to the other, Spectre.

And, Spectre, it's really none of your business.

In Peace,
BlueAngel