Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

For the last time... in my defense...

What I originally posted in what has now become a 43 page thread of nonsense was VERY valid and VERY much on topic and I even took the time to provide verifiable evidence to validate the existence of certain aspects of what you are discussing here, that is, should you choose to see it. I had NO problem with you whatsoever, nor this thread, nor the topic until YOU started questioning me and making what is now many false accusations where my "agenda" and "motives" are concerned... an area you know nothing about. You then began to comment within moments of my posting in OTHER threads. I started out patiently explaining myself which only served to fuel your questioning my existence on this site. I was thrown on the defense as your pointed remarks became more and more accusatory of some ego driven plot against you. So began this continued exchange.

Let's review the facts.

All of what I am saying is recorded on this site for all to see. This includes the timestamp that clearly shows your suspicious response to my posts in various threads, the patience I displayed when you began to harrass ME (that's right!) and the tolerance I continue to demonstrate in my ongoing clarifications of your delusional accusations. I find your insights when it comes to me particularly entertaining. You question me where, unlike yourself, I make no extraordinary claims. You insist on telling me where my own interests lie, turn my comments into weapons that you then use against me by twisting their meaning, and continue to jab me and will no doubt continue to do so as a result of this very post.

I DID state that I would not continue to interact with you, however the amount of time you spend here displayed by your presence in just about every active thread currently on this site, in addition to your continued remarks and comments using my username offer me a lot of incentive to continue to speak up on my own behalf.

I suggest starting from the beginning again so that you might be able to see for yourself that nowhere, until recently, did I remotely question you and your story and nowhere did I say anything to deserve the general comments you have flung in my direction since I first posted in THIS thread which, by the way, is MY right!

It is not my fault that you fail to see the validity in what I DID post but when it comes to the title of this thread, I can assure you it very much contributed where others are concerned. The pictures speak for themselves. Unfortunately, I was prepared to share much more than this, but your immediate negative response to my presence instead resulted in this weak exchange of words.

Furthermore, you know NOTHING about me! You have no idea where I come from or what I've gone through and assuming there is a shred of truth to a single word you say, you cannot say that I have not undergone similar experiences in my own life. The possibility remains that I had a great deal on this particular topic that I was hoping to share but you insisted on pushing your paranoid accusatory agenda onto me for reasons that are for you to figure out. The fact remains that you COULD have allowed yourself to benefit from the information that I DO have to offer on this particular topic.

The fact remains that ANY individual of a logical and sound mind would likely not bother to read this entire thread first off... and even if they did, I'm afraid that the jury would not be siding to your benefit.

The fact remains that you chose to corner and attack someone who if I do say so myself is a very kind person who is without any agenda and is here for very valid reasons and intentions. The point came where it was necessary to defend myself and it would seem to me that you get off on this type of exchange as there is no end to your false accusations and blatantly rude comments. It is a shame that the only one who seems to involve themselves with the desperate attempt to give and receive support on here fails to see how you clearly manipulate them in your ongoing dialogue.

Were you to take a vote, you would find that you may actually not be as welcome here as you think. It is for this reason I will not bother to defend myself against you again. The fact is, you are not a very nice person and while you are transparent to the trained eye, (at the risk of handing you yet another compliment) you can be highly manipulative as is evidenced in this final act of defense on my own behalf. I hope the day comes when you are able to be kind and respectful to others - especially given your supposed situation.

As stated multiple times this past week, I really do wish you the best!

Please do not bother to respond and please refrain from making any further references to my username.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:06 AM

Why do you feel it necessary to defend yourself in this thread?

Is it you I'm speaking about?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 07:07 AM

So, you think these 43 pages are about you? Are they?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 07:13 AM

“In the end you have to look at a song and not know exactly where it came from” (BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN, Dateline, Dec. 14, 1998).

Really? Why do YOU HAVE TO look at a song and in the end not know exactly where it came from?

Are you in an altered state of consciousness?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In answer to your question, Shadow, "what does this have to do with anything?"

Obviously, ALOT! But, also, please check the title of this thread.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 08:21 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
For the last time... in my defense...

What I originally posted in what has now become a 43 page thread of nonsense was VERY valid and VERY much on topic and I even took the time to provide verifiable evidence to validate the existence of certain aspects of what you are discussing here, that is, should you choose to see it.

This thread is not 43 pages of nonsense. That is your opinion. Seems to me the Project Monarch thread doesn't bother you, but the Mind Control within the Music Industry does. What verifiable evidence have you provided to validate the existence of certain aspects of what I am discussing here. Please provide it again.

I had NO problem with you whatsoever, nor this thread, nor the topic until YOU started questioning me and making what is now many false accusations where my "agenda" and "motives" are concerned... an area you know nothing about.

Seems to me I should be the one who has a problem with you. Let's refer back to some of your comments. What are they from the top of my head; "I'm paranoid, delusional, need help, childish, unkind, negative, etc., etc., etc. It is an area I KNOW ALOT ABOUT!

You then began to comment within moments of my posting in OTHER threads. I started out patiently explaining myself which only served to fuel your questioning my existence on this site. I was thrown on the defense as your pointed remarks became more and more accusatory of some ego driven plot against you. So began this continued exchange.

I'm allowed to comment within moments of your postings. There isn't a law here about that. It is YOU who is attempting to put me on the defense with your constant intrusion in this thread which serves no purpose other than to name-call. If you have information about this topic, post it. CONTRIBUTE. Instead, your focus is on me and what I'm writing and how I'm delusional, paranoid, unkind, childish. I have never stated that there was some ego driven plot against me.

Let's review the facts.

All of what I am saying is recorded on this site for all to see. This includes the timestamp that clearly shows your suspicious response to my posts in various threads, the patience I displayed when you began to harrass ME (that's right!) and the tolerance I continue to demonstrate in my ongoing clarifications of your delusional accusations. I find your insights when it comes to me particularly entertaining. You question me where, unlike yourself, I make no extraordinary claims. You insist on telling me where my own interests lie, turn my comments into weapons that you then use against me by twisting their meaning, and continue to jab me and will no doubt continue to do so as a result of this very post.

I suggest you review the facts on this thread. A SUSPICIOUS REPONSE BY ME. OMG! Call the internet police. I began to HARRASS you because I asked what the dots meant? PLEASE!! Delusional accusations about what? I asked you what the DOTS meant? They were there in plain sight. That, my friend, is not delusional. So, let's see. You make no extraordinary claims and then that means that I shouldn't!! I have never told you where your interests lie and I ask questions regarding your comments. If you see that as twisting, well, that' s your problem. WEAPONS THAT I USE AGAINST YOU. Oh, please, you're starting to sound like a VICTIM. I was HIS VICTIM. So, you post this and if I respond, I'm jabbing you??? Twisted world in which they live.

I DID state that I would not continue to interact with you, however the amount of time you spend here displayed by your presence in just about every active thread currently on this site, in addition to your continued remarks and comments using my username offer me a lot of incentive to continue to speak up on my own behalf.

Yes, you've stated this over and over again, but continue. You know, I really think you believe we've had more communication on this site than we actually have. When I'm speaking to you, what name should I use if not your username? Your real name.

I suggest starting from the beginning again so that you might be able to see for yourself that nowhere, until recently, did I remotely question you and your story and nowhere did I say anything to deserve the general comments you have flung in my direction since I first posted in THIS thread which, by the way, is MY right!

So, let's see. You have been completely kind to me. I haven't been kind to you. So, you're the VICTIM. Whatever!

It is not my fault that you fail to see the validity in what I DID post but when it comes to the title of this thread, I can assure you it very much contributed where others are concerned. The pictures speak for themselves. Unfortunately, I was prepared to share much more than this, but your immediate negative response to my presence instead resulted in this weak exchange of words.

Please post again whatever evidence you are referring to. And, I'm so sorry that you were going to share more but because of my negative response you will not. Suit yourself.

Furthermore, you know NOTHING about me! You have no idea where I come from or what I've gone through and assuming there is a shred of truth to a single word you say, you cannot say that I have not undergone similar experiences in my own life. The possibility remains that I had a great deal on this particular topic that I was hoping to share but you insisted on pushing your paranoid accusatory agenda onto me for reasons that are for you to figure out. The fact remains that you COULD have allowed yourself to benefit from the information that I DO have to offer on this particular topic.

Never said I knew anything about you. You're right. I have no idea what you've gone through. Never said you didn't go through similar experiences. You never said you did. Look, I don't care whether you offer information or not. If you're going to use me as an excuse not to then obviously you don't care about the topic of this thread. Blame the messenger.

The fact remains that ANY individual of a logical and sound mind would likely not bother to read this entire thread first off... and even if they did, I'm afraid that the jury would not be siding to your benefit.

Why do you care who does or doesn't read this thread? You should be afraid.

The fact remains that you chose to corner and attack someone who if I do say so myself is a very kind person who is without any agenda and is here for very valid reasons and intentions. The point came where it was necessary to defend myself and it would seem to me that you get off on this type of exchange as there is no end to your false accusations and blatantly rude comments. It is a shame that the only one who seems to involve themselves with the desperate attempt to give and receive support on here fails to see how you clearly manipulate them in your ongoing dialogue.

Yes, BlueAngel cornered and attacked POOR Spectre. Please state your very valid reasons for being here and your intentions as well. I thought you said you wanted to discuss Global issues. Why then are you speaking to me again when you have said over and over again you would not? It is you who continues to speak to me, so the "getting off" on it part would apply to you. False accusations about what? Blatantly rude comments would be from you. Oh, yes, I was always the MANIPULATER when I was UNDER HIS CONTROL. Clearly, I'm manipulating no one on this site.

Were you to take a vote, you would find that you may actually not be as welcome here as you think. It is for this reason I will not bother to defend myself against you again. The fact is, you are not a very nice person and while you are transparent to the trained eye, (at the risk of handing you yet another compliment) you can be highly manipulative as is evidenced in this final act of defense on my own behalf. I hope the day comes when you are able to be kind and respectful to others - especially given your supposed situation.

There will be no voting. If there were voting it would be to see if you were welcome here. Please do not bother to defend yourself against me because there isn't anything to defend yourself against. Sorry, but I'm not manipulative. THAT WOULD BE HIM. I am kind and respectful to others.

As stated multiple times this past week, I really do wish you the best!

You know, when someone continuously criticizes another and then offers a compliment, I just don't pay much attention.

Please do not bother to respond and please refrain from making any further references to my username.

Sorry, but if I'm responding to you, Spectre, I will have to use your username. And, I will continue to reference HIM in this thread.
In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 08:41 AM

FYI, Spectre, IF and WHEN this does go to JURY, this wouldn't be the only evidence presented.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 09:05 AM

It's somewhat like the OPERATION on his site. There would be posts made many times not directly to me, but obvious they were meant for my eyes.

Out of context as far as the thread was concerned.

One was, "I finally found my WENDY."

They're favorite one was "PATHETIC." That's a mild example.

Also, the long-winded explanations with hidden messages/meanings. Could be coded as well, using double-speak, reverse psychology.

The use of the word delusional and paranoid is relevant.

The use of words such as "unruly child," delusional, paranoid, feel sorry for you, and THEM playing the VICTIM part. Referring to me as manipulative, harrassing them, putting them on the defensive, etc.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 10:04 AM

NODE EH LYE UP
Old 02-03-2007, 10:14 AM

Old 02-03-2007, 10:36 AM

Dorothy, lost in the Wizard of OZ. In a dream world. Kind of like when He said, "I finally found my WENDY."

Like I was lost or something. Missing. Just vanished into thin air. Couldn't find me.

Like HE didn't have enough money to hire some detectives. He knew what I looked like. Knew my name, etc.

What? Since I've been tracked all of my life by the CIA and he has close ties/connections, he couldn't ask them?

Hey, "Where's my Wendy?" You know, there's this important matter. WE ARE BOTH witnesses to the abuse you perpetrated upon us. NOW, damnit, I need to find MY WENDY.

Sorry, but Wendy wasn't Born to Run.

In Peace,
BlueAngel