Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Anyone save the archives from Springsteen's official Sony site before it vanished into thin air?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-04-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:26 PM

In this interview, Springsteen says that although he's worth $100 million dollars, he continues to tour because he likes to make GROWN MEN cry.

Why Springsteen Still Sings Video - CBSNews.com
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 AM

The person who authored the following thread bought tickets from Ticket Master for a Springsteen show and they're frozen because Ticket Master is making sure that he/she is not a scalper.

I'm sure they have a specific criteria to follow in order to insure you're not a scalper, right?

Name, rank, serial number?

This person is convinced that they took Jon Landau and Springsteen's message to heart and this is the reason for the investigation into his private life.

They're appeasing you and you fell for it.

I don't think the issue was about scalpers, but more about Ticket Master redirecting the purchase of tickets to a Springsteen show to TicketsNow for a price that was above face value.

TicketsNow would be one of the scalpers and, as if they don't know who the scalpers are.

Perhaps Ticket Master should be investigating their own practices and why they followed this procedure of redirecting the sale of Springsteen tickets to TicketsNow.

Yeah, thank GOD for Jon Landau.

What would WE do without him and Bruce Springsteen?

BTX • View topic - More ticketmaster woes

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 AM

The orchestration continues.

Did I call this one, or not?

Music - Springsteen says he's `furious' with Ticketmaster

Hey, since Springsteen is worth $100 million dollars and his fans are responsible for his fortune and they're going broke following their mind controller around the world and being ripped off by Ticket Master, how 'bout Springsteen make it up to his fans and perform the entire WOAD concert for free.

First come, first serve.

Yeah, that's the TICKET!

Thank goodness there will be an investigation.

I can now lay down on my pillow tonight and rest assured that all is well.

Let me know how it turns out.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:20 PM

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen

The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen by Riley Hunter

With his trademark look of severe yet not unwelcomed constipation, his trusty acoustic guitar in hand, working class diva Bruce Springsteen kicked off Barack Obama’s We Are One Inaugural Celebration concert at the Lincoln Memorial on January 18. Indeed, Bruce had much to celebrate. Just a week prior he scored himself a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for the film The Wrestler, beating out the worthy likes of 16-year-old Miley Cyrus and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Beyonce Knowles. Within the next two weeks, he’d be releasing a new album and headlining halftime festivities at Super Bowl XLIII. Most importantly, on this grand day, he was performing in front of his latest favorite Democrat, helping to usher in a historic new era of something or other (I always forget the required tag line, I just know something is really historic).

While I have no doubt Bruce eagerly slurps up Hope, Change and every other empty, saccharine platitude Obama unloads, I can’t help but notice the marketing angle here. Springsteen debuted Working on a Dream, the first song from the new album of the same name, at a November Obama rally. With its vapid, generic message of hope and something or other, the song seems like the perfect musical score for the feel-good Obama Movement. Given the current international Obama psychosis, aligning himself with The Great Man might actually sell more albums than twelve minutes at the Super Bowl, and help keep him relevant─for the moment, anyway─in a congenitally ADD culture.

Springsteen has had profitable alliances with social causes before. In the early 90s when the luster on his flannels began to fade (remember Human Touch and Lucky Town?), Springsteen didn’t emerge from the $2-And-Under cassette bin until he discovered his heartfelt concern for the gay community in 1994’s Streets of Philadelphia. In the 80s, when the likes of Eddie Murphy and Andrew Dice Clay were ridiculing gays before fawning, sold out arenas and very few celebrities dared taint their image by speaking up, Bruce’s energies were focused on love tunnels and dancing in the dark. But when gays went PC, Bruce went with them.

After producing a string of embarrassing albums to close out the 90s, Bruce again found himself dangerously close to utter irrelevance. This time he took a page out of Al Sharpton’s business plan and went after injustices in the black community. Inspired by the case of Amadou Diallo, the Guinean immigrant who was shot at forty-one times and killed by four NYPD officers, Bruce produced the song American Skin (41 Shots) which decried the evils of racial profiling. The fortuitous timing of the song’s release coincided with a series of shows at Madison Square Garden, the production of the Live in New York City album, and an HBO special.

If one death can sell albums, surely three thousand deaths could move some product. Thus Springsteen weezed out his 9/11 album, The Rising, a predictable, hackneyed collection of mush expressing The Boss’s reaction to the tragedy. In fact, so powerful was this tripe that it prompted equally predictable New York Time’s writer A.O. Scott to dub Springsteen “the poet laureate of 9/11.” I suspect if Springsteen put out an album of belching and vomiting sounds (which he may have attempted with his The Ghost of Tom Joad effort), music critics would hail it as majestic and revolutionary. The Cult of Springsteen and the mythology of his greatness have never waned in the mainstream media. Sounds like a glorified community organizer I know.

TheSmokingGun.com took a bite out of Springsteen’s blue collar, common man’s common man branding when it published a concert rider from his 2002-2003 world tour. With its strict Beluga caviar and linen tablecloth requirements, the 22-page document made Springsteen look more like Diana Ross than Arlo Guthrie on the blue collar-to-diva continuum. The common man’s saxophone player, Clarence Clemons, required a whole roast chicken delivered to his dressing room in the middle of each show. That sax solo in Jungleland must make a man hungry.

Springsteen’s approximately 12 minutes at the Super Bowl will be very expensive ones, presumably too expensive to allow him time to curse the Vietnam War or extol the Glory of The Obama. With NBC charging $3 million for 30 seconds of advertising, Springsteen’s extended commercial is worth over $70 million. That should limit him to pimping just his art, not his politics. Though Springsteen isn’t releasing his set-list before the show, the 2000 extras making up his on-field audience who have been rehearsing their excitement and passionate fist pumps at a Tampa Bay high school may have some idea what’s in store February 1. Hopefully they’ve been pumping Born to Run, not Working on a Dream.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:32 PM

Major problem, the Ticket Master fiasco.

I'm certain with all the pressing issues in our country, this is on the top of the list.

Very convenient that it just happened to occur during the selling of Springsteen tickets.

Oh, but look!

I assume this is why.

Another TV interview afforded to the media darling.

Must keep up the visibility.

Springsteen will appear on the Nightly News with Brian Williams, whom I'm sure you are all aware is a HUGE fan.

BTX • View topic - Bruce Story to be on NBC Nightly News Tonight

BTX • View topic - Wow, the TM problems made my local news this morning.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:16 PM

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, but, you say that you guard your private life fiercely, yet you post your name and affiliations on the internet and write that your mother had relationships with a lot of rock stars and Springsteen was the only one who came to her bedside when she was dying and, because of this, NO ONE should write negatively about the man.

That's really not guarding your private life fiercely.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, but just because Springsteen had a relationship with your mother and visited her in the hosptial doesn't mean the man can do no wrong.

Why Bruce Springsteen Matters.
by Laser on Feb 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Opinions are like assholes, right? Everyone has one. Musical taste is subjective and personal and can't be properly debated.
Everyone has a right to speak on Bruce and give their opinion of his music. However to speak out on the man and his intention and motivations, is absurd.

I won't defend any position on his music, to each his own. I will however, defend the man.
Bruce is the most unaffected and grounded human being I have ever met in this business, especially for a star of his stature and accomplishments.
Now, my family and personal life is my business and I guard it fiercely. I do need to share a story that gives insight into what an amazing man he is,
because I am forever in his debt and I love him madly.

I lost my mother 3 years ago, it was a nightmare and broke my heart. She spent weeks in the hospital.
Bruce owes me nothing and certainly didn't owe my mom anything. He would go the hospital and visit her, sit on the bed, talk, make her laugh and coerced her to eat.
I would go there and my mom would say; "You can leave, I have my sweetheart here." and point to Bruce. He made her final days on this planet as special as she was.
She adored those visits and it made her last days a joy.

My mother had relationships with many rock stars, but none of them fucking cared,
Bruce did.
At her wake the first to arrive, Bruce. Most of my family in shock at the sight.
This is a man with heart and soul and great compassion. he cares and cares deeply and that is indeed reflected in everything he does. I can rattle off stories about similar situations in our community, but that is up to others to share.

Take shots at his music all you want, but don't take shots at the man. Few are as special a human being as he is, and in the end, that is what we are all judged by.

Jack Ponti
Merovingian Music Ltd.
CazzyDog Management
Visigoth Entertainment Holdings llc.
London/NYForYou

BTX • View topic - Why Bruce Springsteen Matters.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM

Oh, yeah, Ladies, who aren't pedophiles, always like to look at "little boys" with their pants half down.

BTX • View topic - One For The Ladies.....
Old 02-05-2009, 11:22 PM

Oooohhhh, he's gettin' goosebumps lookin' at the dude with his pants off and he wants everyone to know so I figured I'd pass it along.

BTX • View topic - No Pants 2009 in NYC
Old 02-05-2009, 11:25 PM

Oh, no.

Springsteen and Obama advisor are clashing.

Kindly refresh my memory.

Which political position does Springsteen hold?

BTX • View topic - Springsteen Clashes with Obama Advisor over Wal-Mart