Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Oh, yes.

Springsteen is definitely a show for the entire family.

Especially when he sings Reno, Red-headed Woman, I'm on Fire, etc.

You should start indoctrinating your children to his sexually deviant and explicit lyrics by the age of two.

BTX • View topic - Bruce's stage slide...inappropriate?!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 PM

The Queen of the Supermarket is ordered to Aisle #2 to clean up Springsteen's wet spill.

BTX • View topic - The deepest analysis of QOTSM you will ever see
Old 02-05-2009, 10:49 PM

Of course Springsteen likes putting his crotch in people's faces.

Why else would he do it?

The camera man at the Super Bowl wasn't the first time.

There are plenty of pictures of him putting his crotch in the faces of his fans in the pit during his shows.

BTX • View topic - Bruce's stage slide...inappropriate?!!
Old 02-05-2009, 10:54 PM

What color is Scialfa's hair on the cover of People Magazine back in the 80's when she and Springsteen were conducting their public affair while he was married to Julianne Phillips titled; "Bruce's New Love?"

Yellow?

Maybe the title of his song should have been "Yellow-headed Woman" instead of "Red Headed Woman."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:00 PM

Oh, yeah.

What a Jersey Shore Dad, Springsteen is.

He doesn't live on the Jersey Shore, pal.

Yeah.

What a role model.

$200.00 straight in and $250.00 up the ar*se.

Cringe!!!

BTX • View topic - Why Bruce Springsteen Matters.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:18 PM

Unbelievable.

A woman purchasing tickets for a Springsteen show was redirected from Ticketmaster to TicketsNow, which is owned by Ticketmaster and paid $1,700 plus for four seats to a Springsteen show.

TicketsNow is OWNED by Ticketmaster!!!

TicketsNow charges more than face value.

TicketsNow are SCALPERS and is owned by TICKETMASTER!!

She was suckered.

By whom?

Ticketmaster or Springsteen?

Do you seriously believe that Ticketmaster would conduct themselves in this manner if the artist was unaware?

Ticketmaster claimed that shows were sold out and redirected people to TicketsNow (SCALPERS) who had seats available for the same show at twice the amount.

Doesn't make sense, folks.

Anyone else ever hear of this practice by Ticketmaster with another musician?

Is Springsteen that desperate monetarily or another media stunt?

I smell something fishy!

Since Springsteen can't live without the music and he's worth millions, he could always perform for free.

Why keep charging people?

- Breaking News From New Jersey - NJ.com ... or_ha.html

Promising refunds, Ticketmaster apologizes for handling of Springsteen concert sales
by Peggy McGlone/The Star-Ledger
Thursday February 05, 2009, 8:00 PM

The online ticket giant, Ticketmaster, apologized today to Bruce Springsteen and his fans for Monday's ticket fiasco, saying it "clearly missed the mark" when it directed customers to its own re-sale site, where they paid as much as four times the cover price.

The public apology came a day after Springsteen angrily denounced Ticketmaster's handling of sales for his upcoming "Working on a Dream" tour. Within minutes of the sale's start, Ticketmaster customers were told the concerts were sold out and were directed to the service's resale site, where a $95 ticket was going for as much as $380.

In his apology, Ticketmaster Entertainment CEO Irving Azoff said the company will no longer link to its subsidiary, TicketsNow. He also promised to give refunds to fans who inadvertently purchased tickets from the resale exchange.

"We recognize that we need to change our course," Azoff wrote in an "open letter of apology to Bruce Springsteen, Jon Landau (Springsteen's manager) and the entire Springsteen Tour Team" posted on brucespringsteen.net. "We also publicly state that we will never again link to TicketsNow in a manner that can possibly create any confusion during a high-demand on-sale."

Fans were outraged on Monday when they found themselves at the resale site when attempting to buy tickets for Springsteen's May 21 and 23 concerts at the Izod Center in East Rutherford. Their complaints led state and federal lawmakers to launch investigations, and caused Springsteen to post an open letter to Ticketmaster on his website demanding Ticketmaster stop the practice, which he called "a pure conflict of interest."

U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-8th Dist.), who on Tuesday asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the relationship between Ticketmaster and TicketsNow, kept up the pressure today, requesting the House Judiciary Committee and federal regulators examine the possible merger between and Ticketmaster and Live Nation, the concert promoter that recently launched its own nationwide ticket service.

Springsteen said in his letter that this merger "is one thing that would make the current ticket situation even worse."

New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram, who announced Wednesday she would launch an investigation, sent a letter to Azoff today requesting "TicketMaster cease and desist from steering purchasers to TicketsNow.com by any method including the use of 'pop-ups.'"

Ticketmaster is a dominant force in ticket services, operating one of the largest e-commerce sites at ticketmaster.com as well as 6,700 retail outlets and 19 call centers around the globe, according to its website. In 2007, it sold more than 140 million tickets to sporting events, performing arts, concerts and museums.

Pascrell said he spoke to Azoff and vowed to stay vigilant.

"There is big cleanup that has to happen. I am going to stay on this," said Pascrell, noting that his office received more than 1,000 complaints. "This should send a signal that we need more transparency in this business. If it needs new legislation, fine."

Many fans cheered Springsteen's intervention in the ticket mess.

"Bruce is doing the right thing," said Robert Ford of Far Hills, who scored seats from a friend who bought them on the phone. "But the damage is done as far as I'm concerned. If they do the (Ticketmaster) Live Nation thing it seems it will get worse."

Edward Herd of Pine Beach wasn't placated. "Ticketmaster apologizing holds no merit for me," he said. "What they should do is pull them all back and do another sale the honest way and give everyone a chance."

Others, including Linda Archer of Matawan, were relieved to hear about Ticketmaster's offer to refund the difference between the purchase price and the face value of tickets purchased in error.

Archer was misled into spending $1,739.950 on four seats.

"I trusted Ticketmaster," said Archer, who called TicketsNow immediately but could not get the charge reversed. "I wasn't looking at the price because they are never more than $95. You are trying to hurry because you know you only have a certain amount of time."

When she printed the order confirmation, she realized her mistake. "I said 'Oh my God.' I wanted to throw up."Stan

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:44 PM

Love that piece.

"The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen."

Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 AM

Check out a thread over in the Political World at BTX authored by HAWK about how they should all get along regardless of party afiliation.

I have not the time nor the desire to look for it.

The thread has a deliberate agenda.

DNA is repeating the words CHOP, CHOP to Norm in a comedic way.

Oh, ha, ha.

Take note.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Can you believe this Jay579 member PM'ed me and asked me to send him a picture because he wanted to see what I looked like?

From my personal message inbox from Jay 579:

So, are your not a spy? How old are you? Send me a picture of you. I want to see what you look like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yeah.

I'll get right on it.

I always send my picture to strangers on the Internet because they ask me to.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-11-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:33 PM

How old is Springsteen in this video?

He prefaces the song, "Thundercrack," with the comment that it's about his girlfriend in Jersey who is 16 years old.....!?!

BTX • View topic - Early Thundercrack Video-Bruce doing it on solo lead guitar

According to a post in the thread above from Brucebase, the show was from 1974, which would have made Springsteen about 24 years old with a sixteen year old girlfriend.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-11-2009 at 10:05 PM.