Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;31432
Knowing what I do about the music industry, it is extremely difficult for me to watch the propaganda that surrounds their most "lucrative cash cows."

It has accelerated of late. I can only ponder why.

They bring political messages to attract a following. They connect themselves with charitable organizations to appear sympathetic.

Love songs are written to trigger your sexual programming. To get you addicted. To fantasize about them.

Most of these musicians give neither of their time or money to the causes they want us to support by either requesting airtime on the radio of our favorite song and then afterward being allowed the opportunity to contribute to a "food bank," or paying $100.00 to see a show and then being asked to donate on our way out.

They do not control their assets. The music industry is owned and operated by the CIA/Mafia. Mind control exists within. Many times, managers are handlers/controllers. Sex slaves are plentiful. Ever wonder why so many artists use so many different female names in their songs even when they're married? Ever sit down and read the lyrics to many of the songs of your favorite artist? How 'bout when an artist writes a love song of a lost love and he's married, been married for a long time. Ever wonder where this comes from? They have to use sex slaves to break hearts, to get the "creative juices" flowing, as they call it.

Artists tour non-stop sometimes for several years. Do you think they have this stamina at the ages most of these rock stars are at these days because, well, they're wired differently than we are? Perhaps, programmed differently? Do you think they make the choice to go out on the road for so long? Don't you think by now they'd have enough money and want to maybe take it easy for a while? Do they love music so much that they have to be immersed in it 24/7. I'm talking about their top "cash cows."

They have millions and between all of them they have zillions and could probably end world hunger. But, they do not control their assets.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
LIAR
LUNATIC
RELIGIOUS FANATIC

MANIAC

Old 04-07-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
LIAR
LUNATIC
RELIGIOUS FANATIC

MANIAC
QUOTE!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Laugh now, scream later...

I will enjoy breaking you slowly until you realize your place is by my side. You will serve me or you will die.
Resistance is futile. Why let yourself be destroyed when, if you become my apprentice, you can be rewarded by my Master as well?
QUOTE!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-07-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Don't look behind you...I might be closer then you know.
Quote!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-07-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:53 PM

When Abu Gharib was making the headlines, I was on Springsteen's official Sony site and a member, BobinToronto, commented to me that I would know what it was like, such as being ridden like a mule and broomstick.

How'd he know?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:08 AM

For your perusal:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...html#post55760
Old 04-09-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Laugh now, scream later...

I will enjoy breaking you slowly until you realize your place is by my side. You will serve me or you will die.
Resistance is futile. Why let yourself be destroyed when, if you become my apprentice, you can be rewarded by my Master as well?
I don't break.

This, I have proven to be a truth.

Are you one of those sadistic pigs who torture people for the CIA?

Sounds like it to me since you profess that you ENJOY breaking people, and think you're going to break ME slowly until I realize that my place is by your side and that I shall serve you or die.

Get a grip, pal.

I don't serve PIGS and die if I don't.

I refused to serve them decades ago and I'm still living and breathing.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-09-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 PM

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

Today is a gift.

That's why it's our present.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-09-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:59 AM

I am of the opinion that interrogrators/torturers are MPD and/or not of sound mind.

I'm certain you already know this.

You just can't do that stuff, if you are otherwise.

I'm certain this Belaphor person that Darth is suggesting come pay me a visit is a fictional GOON.

Most of the GOONS were of Navy intelligence.

GOON equals a THUG/torturer.

Darth displays these traits.

This is my assessment.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-10-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am of the opinion that interrogrators/torturers are MPD and/or not of sound mind.

I'm certain you already know this.

You just can't do that stuff, if you are otherwise.

I'm certain this Belaphor person that Darth is suggesting come pay me a visit is a fictional GOON.

Most of the GOONS were of Navy intelligence.

GOON equals a THUG/torturer.

Darth displays these traits.

This is my assessment.
Fictional? Oh, no, no no! He is quite real or should I say IT is quite real.

Unfortunately, you fail to understand. As I said, I wouldn't waste my time sending some useless goon to bother you. A goon you can stop, you can shoot him or her or whatever.
No, he is a spirit (and you misspelled it's name). An evil spirit, you could say. As such, for most people, they can not defend themselves against it. Bullets have no meaning to a non-embodied spirit. Nor can you kill it.
Furthermore, it can reach you any time I desire. As I said, he/it was given to me as a gift by my Master, for services rendered. As I also said, he/it is the Spirit of Sloth, more particularly Despair and Suicide.
As for torture, I see no reason to do it for information. Torture only makes the person say what they think you want to hear. But..to torment someone you despise or to use them as an example? Then yes, because it works.
I don't work for the C.I.A . Now, I am not saying that some agents don't work for US, but I AM saying we have no need of the C.I.A. Lucifer has a far, far superior Intelligence agency then any temporal government.
You will join me..eventually, dear BlueAngel. Why do I say this? Because you will eventually see the truth that it is your only choice. All other options simply will not suffice.
As for not serving us..HA HA HA You spread disinformation which serves us well. In the end, you will cease your futile resistance.