Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009, 08:39 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ason-3291.html

Old 06-29-2009, 11:26 AM

If mind control is going on in the music industry then I would very much suspect that organised crime were responsible. Criminals can also use techniques of mind control and at the end of the day it isn't too difficult to do. Basically you drug someone up to the eyeballs and beat them up and this counts as trauma based mind control.

After raking in millions and millions various persons in government can be paid off to look the other way, in other words corruption starts to creep in.

Everyone knows that gangsters are involved in the music industry but how far does it go?
Old 06-29-2009, 07:01 PM

Is there some reason why the "high pitched" frequency (left ear) has become a constant?

I suggest you cease and desist with your weapons.

NOW!

This action is "criminal."

One of many, I might add.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:38 PM

About the purpose of the high-pitched frequency:

It is a form of torture.

It was directed in my ears when I was in my cell alone; isolated and without anyone or anything around.

All I could hear was the high-pitched frequency in my ears.

It was an attempt to cause a psychotic break.

It was constant and non-stop at times, as it has been now for quite some time.

I would place the palm of my hands over both ears and scream for them to make it stop.

It is a form of torture.

It is occurring at present, non-stop, and has been for quite some time.

It was difficult to sleep when I was in my cell and this high-pitched frequency was present.

I'm not alone and isolated.

I'm not in a cell.

The high-pitched frequency is not all that I hear.

It is annoying at best and criminal at worst.

On another note:

A substance would be released through a vent in my cell that made my eyes, nose and throat burn when the high-pitched frequency was present.

They were, of course, able to control the temperature in my cell.

It was never comfortable.

Naked and cold.

Naked and hot.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Everyone knows that gangsters are involved in the music industry but how far does it go?
As far as the CIA and the Mafia.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

You know who they are as well as I do. It is time you come full circle and accept your destiny.
You can only realize your true power by killing them. You have only blocked it from your memory, so you can avoid what you must do. You know fully well they must die, so your mind, in a feeble attempt to escape your destiny, has hidden it from you.
It is time you realize you are not like the idiots and morons here. You were meant for much more, as you well know. Stop trying to flee WHO and WHAT you are. You are a killer by nature, and even as I write this I can FEEL the HATE inside of you.Admit it, you hate them and want REVENGE. Give in to your HATE.
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting [u]WHO [/U]you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 06-30-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
You know who they are as well as I do. It is time you come full circle and accept your destiny.
You can only realize your true power by killing them. You have only blocked it from your memory, so you can avoid what you must do. You know fully well they must die, so your mind, in a feeble attempt to escape your destiny, has hidden it from you.
It is time you realize you are not like the idiots and morons here. You were meant for much more, as you well know. Stop trying to flee WHO and WHAT you are. You are a killer by nature, and even as I write this I can FEEL the HATE inside of you.Admit it, you hate them and want REVENGE. Give in to your HATE.
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting [u]WHO [/U]you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Your comments are not welcome on this forum or MY thread.

You are trespassing.

Your post as quoted above will be made a part of OUR permanent record.

Since you KNOW that I've blocked from my memory the names of those persons whom you desire that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion, kindly provide same.

We're waiting.

P.S.

In case you weren't aware, I'd like to inform you that you are in serious need of psychiatric care.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-30-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 PM

Targeting individuals with YOUR secret, silent and invisible weapons is a criminal action and I advise that you DROP the weapons you are directing at one of my offspring.

NOW!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:19 PM

I know when I'm being targeted.

I know when my family members are being targeted with YOUR weapons.

How do I know this?

Because YOU tested and experimented these energy directed weapons on me when I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I know some of the symptoms these weapons can produce in an individual because they were tested and experimented on me.

I was assured that I would be targeted with these weapons and so, too, would my family members, if I married and had children, and didn't KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT about my victimization.

These WEAPONS produce symptoms of discomfort and pain that cause "ANXIETY" and "DISTRACTION" (interfere with the victim's quality of life) in the individuals who are being targeted because they think they are suffering from a health problem.

They are not.

Their symptoms are absent any medical explanation.

They are being "targeted" with energy directed weapons.

Remove your weapons from me and my family members.

NOW!

My daughter has suffered with "unexplained" headaches since she was young.

They are not migraines.

But, their weapons can produce migraine headaches.

This was written about in MKULTRA/Project Monarch declassified documents.

My husband, at times, has unexplained numbness and tingling on one side of his body and unexplained itching and welts; shoulder pain.

My son suffers back pain at present.

I am constantly being targeted with a "high pitched" frequency mainly in my left ear.

These weapons will not SILENCE, NEUTRALIZE or CONTAIN me.

This is your final warning.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-30-2009 at 10:41 PM.