Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2009, 12:14 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

As I stated previously on this site, several years ago, my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch is a very serious matter.

Very serious.

So, too, is the victimization of all the innocent children, men and women who endured the same and/or similar situations.

Apparently, YOU do not seem to understand the consequences of your actions.

I am here to advise you of the same.

You are guilty of CRIMINAL actions of which you will be held accountable.

YOUR present use of secret, silent and invisible weapons upon myself and my family members are now a part of OUR permanent record just the same as they were when I reported YOUR experimentation of them on me in the past together with all the other pertinent evidence that I provided AGAINST YOU to be used at a future date in time.

The future date in time has arrived.

I am serious.

Very serious.

I am not only addressing your use of secret, silent and invisible weapons, but all that which you perpetrated upon me and countless others who were incarcerated in your mind control programs.

Prosecution is the word.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-01-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:06 AM

Energy directed weapons, which I refer to as secret/silent and invisible weapons are deployed using the same technology that allows the military to pinpoint their target and fire a missile at it.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 PM

Bump!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your comments are not welcome on this forum or MY thread.

You are trespassing.

Your post as quoted above will be made a part of OUR permanent record.

Since you KNOW that I've blocked from my memory the names of those persons whom you desire that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion, kindly provide same.

We're waiting.

P.S.

In case you weren't aware, I'd like to inform you that you are in serious need of psychiatric care.

Oh dear, that's not how it works. You know that.

I reward strength, not weakness.

As for me not being welcomed on your thread, it seems to me that if you desire you can do something about that. As the old saying goes:

MAKE ME!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Oh dear, that's not how it works. You know that.

I reward strength, not weakness.

As for me not being welcomed on your thread, it seems to me that if you desire you can do something about that. As the old saying goes:

MAKE ME!
Why is it you have not yet supplied us with the names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occassions that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion?

Is it because you are a yellow-bellied chicken?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-03-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Why is it you have not yet supplied us with the names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occassions that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion?

Is it because you are a yellow-bellied chicken?
IS this BlueAngel? From what I understand you have more personalities then Sybil. You know, by your own admission there you are MENTALLY ILL otherwise known as KOO KOO, CRAZY, NUTCASE, INSANE, PSYCHOTIV, FRUITLOOP, BANANNAS, LOOPY, ONE CARD SHORT OF A FULL DECK, LOONEY TUNES. In other words, between the 10,000 personalities you have and the delusions that have devoured whatever serves as a brain in your head your crazier then a shit house rat.
Tell me something, do the 10,000 personalities you have work or anything? Do each of the 10,000 personalities you have EACH collect a Welfare check or SSI?
I feel sorry for your husband. Did you tell him he was marrying a serious head case who made Sybil look like a posterchild for Mental Health? I hope with as seriously fucked up and deluded as you are, society is protected by sending you and the 10,000 other personalities that ramble around in that diseased lump of fat in your head a serious check, so at the least we know your safely locked away in whatever serves as housing for you.
I think myself your better off in a straightjacket in a padded room, myself. How anyone could allow a deluded psycho like you loose into society is beyond me...
Old 07-03-2009, 07:01 PM

High-pitched frequency, left ear.

Non-stop since early afternoon.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
IS this BlueAngel? From what I understand you have more personalities then Sybil. You know, by your own admission there you are MENTALLY ILL otherwise known as KOO KOO, CRAZY, NUTCASE, INSANE, PSYCHOTIV, FRUITLOOP, BANANNAS, LOOPY, ONE CARD SHORT OF A FULL DECK, LOONEY TUNES. In other words, between the 10,000 personalities you have and the delusions that have devoured whatever serves as a brain in your head your crazier then a shit house rat.
Tell me something, do the 10,000 personalities you have work or anything? Do each of the 10,000 personalities you have EACH collect a Welfare check or SSI?
I feel sorry for your husband. Did you tell him he was marrying a serious head case who made Sybil look like a posterchild for Mental Health? I hope with as seriously fucked up and deluded as you are, society is protected by sending you and the 10,000 other personalities that ramble around in that diseased lump of fat in your head a serious check, so at the least we know your safely locked away in whatever serves as housing for you.
I think myself your better off in a straightjacket in a padded room, myself. How anyone could allow a deluded psycho like you loose into society is beyond me...
The only person you should feel sorry for is yourself.

How 'bout those names?
Old 07-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I don't collect welfare or SSI.

I'm 53. SSI doesn't apply.

My husband and I are self-employed.

We are the owners of a very successful business.

How 'bout you?

How do you earn a living?

I suppose it's impossible for you to earn a living from the padded cell in which you reside.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't collect welfare or SSI.

I'm 53. SSI doesn't apply.

My husband and I are self-employed.

We are the owners of a very successful business.

How 'bout you?

How do you earn a living?

I suppose it's impossible for you to earn a living from the padded cell in which you reside.
Well, if you are successful, it must be because your husband locks you away in the closet. I can;t see you getting many clients talking like a raving mad woman.

What is the business? A freak show? I could see you getting paid for that, you know, standing next to the Bearded Lady or what not.

Me, well, I consult for some health clinics and also I am like those concierge doctors, except I am a concierge psychologist. My clients are people who are famous, and need meds and counseling, e.t.c. Basically, I am on call for them, more or less 24-7. Pays pretty good.
So you see, I hear the typical insane ravings such as what you spew. Usually if they get to the point you are, I go for the old school anti-psychotics. Why? Because anyone as paranoid and deluded as yourself is truly psychotic.