Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4831  
Old 05-01-2010, 09:09 AM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, how is it that you know EM waves can effect people under the right circumstances?

If you can't figure out your friend, Bruce's role in the whole thing, I suggest you ask him since you're on a first name basis.
Well, if you stick someone in a microwave, they will cook, so its pretty obvious that radiations could have SOME effect. Whether or not you can do mind control or even harass someone with them is another story.

And im sure lots of women were his sex slaves....they are called groupies or band aids lol

Reply With Quote
  #4832  
Old 05-02-2010, 11:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
FallaciesAbound - in the first page blueangel states she was a sex slave for old brucey. I read onto page two but yea it gets a little weird so I stopped. All a little odd to say the least.
You read onto page two and it got a little weird so you had to stop and it was all a little odd to say the least, for you.

Very odd, indeed.

What are you?

A lightweight?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4833  
Old 05-02-2010, 11:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Well, if you stick someone in a microwave, they will cook, so its pretty obvious that radiations could have SOME effect. Whether or not you can do mind control or even harass someone with them is another story.

And im sure lots of women were his sex slaves....they are called groupies or band aids lol
People can be harrassed by EM's and I'm certain that my word is more credible than your word.

So, it's not another story.

It's reality.

You're certain that lots of groupies and band aids were Springsteen's sex slaves.

How would you know?

Sorry, but "mind controlled" sex slaves used in the entertainment industry and for other purposes are not "groupies."

LOL!

Man.

Your Fallacies do Abound, don't they?
Reply With Quote
  #4834  
Old 05-02-2010, 11:59 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

How pathetic is this?

Springsteen recently had an affair with a woman by the name of Ann Kelly and her husband filed for divorce.

A Springsteen representative states the following about this affair:

"He stands by the statement he posted on his website, brucespringsteen.net, in August 2006 which follows:

I hesitate to use this website for anything personal believing it should remain a place where fans of my music can come free of the distractions that occasionally arise with the rest of my job.

However, due to the unfounded and ugly rumors that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn't pass without comment. Patti and I have been together for 18 years -- the best 18 years of my life. We have built a beautiful family we love and want to protect and our commitment to one another remains as strong as the day we were married.

================================================== ==

I have no clue as to whom Springsteen had an affair with in 2006, and I don't give a hoot, but there were also rumors that he had an affair with a 911 New Jersey widow. That would be in 2001 or shortly thereafter.

So, obviously, Springsteen uses the above "blanket" statement each time he has an affair.

As if being married to someone for 18 years is evidence that you don't commit adultery.

Give me a break.

The man committed adultery with Scialfa when he was married to Julianne Phillips.

Once a cheater; always a cheater and obvioulsy, Scialfa is committed to it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4835  
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I commented previously on this thread how I thought it was odd that Springsteen worked out at public gyms.

The stalkers over at BTX reported on their "sightings" of him frequently working out at local gyms.

I mean, seriously, like he doesn't have a gym at home.

Now we know why.

He stalks the women there.

This is where he met Ann Kelly.

Curious, as well, how all the stalkers at BTX who watch his every move never mentioned "Bruce" sightings with Ann Kelly and her children.

It was reported that they had lunches together with her children and that her children referred to him as "Bruce."

I wonder how much money Ann Kelly and her husband received in the settlement and accompanying "gag order."

It was also reported that "Valentine Day" cards were left in Ann Kelly's mailbox without a return address.

Ann Kelly Alleges Affair with Bruce Springsteen - The Hollywood Gossip

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4836  
Old 05-03-2010, 01:16 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

BTX • Login

brucerocks99 on Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I dont think its an insult at all. The producer is a huge Boss fan and apparently Bruce is his inspiration. Bruce is his main goal to get songs. I dont understand how introducing Bruce songs to a younger audience is any way an insult.The producer of Glee is a hugh Springsteen fan and Springsteen was his inspiration for the show.

================================================== ==================

Oh, please.

Get a grip.

"GLEE" was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan.

Brennan conceived the idea for Glee based on his own experience as a member of the Prospect High School show choir.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4837  
Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 PM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, how is it that you know EM waves can effect people under the right circumstances?

If you can't figure out your friend, Bruce's role in the whole thing, I suggest you ask him since you're on a first name basis.

For BlueAngel:



Finished with my woman
'Cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
Telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late


Lyrics to Insane In The Brain :
Who you tryin to get crazy with ese?
Don't you know I'm loco?

[B-Real]
To da one on da flamboyant tip
I'll just toss that ham in the fryin pan
like spam, get done when I come and slam
Damn, I feel like the Son of Sam
Don't make me wreck shit, hectic
Next get the chair got me goin like General Electric
Annnd, the lights are blinkin I'm thinkin
It's all over when I go out drinkin
Ohh, makin my mind slow
That's why I don't fuck with the big four-oh
Bro, I got ta' maintain
Cause a nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!
Insane in da membrane.. crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!


[Sen Dog]
Do my shit undercover now it's time for the blubba
blabber, to watch that belly get fatter
Fat boy on a diet, don't try it
I'll jack yo' ass like a looter in a riot
My shit's fat, like a sumo, slammin dat ass
Leavin yo' face in the grass
Cause you know, I don't take a duro, lightly
Punks just jealous cause they can't outwrite me
or kick that style, wicked, wild
Happy face nigga never seen me smile
Rip dat main=frame, I'll explain
A nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]




Night will come and I will follow
For my victims, no tomorrow
Make it fast, your time of sorrow
On his trail, I'll make you follow

Quarters for the criminally insane
The sentence read for life I must remain
The path I chose has led me to my grave
To try again I'd have no other way

Quarters for the criminally insane
Escape for me has fast become a game
Soon to be, I'll leave without a trace
Endangered species end the human race

(lead: hanneman, king)

Branded in pain
Marked criminally insane
Locked away and kept restrained
Disapprobation, but what have I done
I have yet only just begun
To take your fuckin' lives!

[night will come and I will follow
For my victims, no tomorrow
Make it fast, your time of sorrow
On his trail, I'll make you follow]

More lyrics: Slayer lyrics

{*DJ Muggs cuts and scratches*}

[B-Real]
Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet
I'll hit that bong and break ya off somethin soon
I got ta get my props
Cops, come and try to snatch my crops
These pigs wanna blow my house down
Head underground, to the next town
They get mad when they come to raid my pad
and I'm out in the nine-deuce Cad
Yes I'm the pirate, pilot
of this ship if I get with the ultraviolet dream
Hide from the red light beam
Now do you believe in the unseen?
Look, but don't make you eyes strain
A nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]
Reply With Quote
  #4838  
Old 05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
For BlueAngel:

YouTube - Black Sabbath "Paranoid" Music Video


Finished with my woman
'Cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
Telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late

YouTube - Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain

Lyrics to Insane In The Brain :
Who you tryin to get crazy with ese?
Don't you know I'm loco?

[B-Real]
To da one on da flamboyant tip
I'll just toss that ham in the fryin pan
like spam, get done when I come and slam
Damn, I feel like the Son of Sam
Don't make me wreck shit, hectic
Next get the chair got me goin like General Electric
Annnd, the lights are blinkin I'm thinkin
It's all over when I go out drinkin
Ohh, makin my mind slow
That's why I don't fuck with the big four-oh
Bro, I got ta' maintain
Cause a nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!
Insane in da membrane.. crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain!

[Sen Dog]
Do my shit undercover now it's time for the blubba
blabber, to watch that belly get fatter
Fat boy on a diet, don't try it
I'll jack yo' ass like a looter in a riot
My shit's fat, like a sumo, slammin dat ass
Leavin yo' face in the grass
Cause you know, I don't take a duro, lightly
Punks just jealous cause they can't outwrite me
or kick that style, wicked, wild
Happy face nigga never seen me smile
Rip dat main=frame, I'll explain
A nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]


YouTube - Slayer - Criminally Insane (studio version)


Night will come and I will follow
For my victims, no tomorrow
Make it fast, your time of sorrow
On his trail, I'll make you follow

Quarters for the criminally insane
The sentence read for life I must remain
The path I chose has led me to my grave
To try again I'd have no other way

Quarters for the criminally insane
Escape for me has fast become a game
Soon to be, I'll leave without a trace
Endangered species end the human race

(lead: hanneman, king)

Branded in pain
Marked criminally insane
Locked away and kept restrained
Disapprobation, but what have I done
I have yet only just begun
To take your fuckin' lives!

[night will come and I will follow
For my victims, no tomorrow
Make it fast, your time of sorrow
On his trail, I'll make you follow]
More lyrics: Slayer lyrics


{*DJ Muggs cuts and scratches*}

[B-Real]
Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet
I'll hit that bong and break ya off somethin soon
I got ta get my props
Cops, come and try to snatch my crops
These pigs wanna blow my house down
Head underground, to the next town
They get mad when they come to raid my pad
and I'm out in the nine-deuce Cad
Yes I'm the pirate, pilot
of this ship if I get with the ultraviolet dream
Hide from the red light beam
Now do you believe in the unseen?
Look, but don't make you eyes strain
A nigga like me is goin insane

[Chorus]
Sorry, pal, but your ascertain that I'm insane couldn't be any farther from the truth, but, I suspect you might be insane based upon your posts on this thread and elsewhere on the forum.

Do you seriously think that because you repeat over and over again that you believe I'm insane, makes it so?

Just so you know, it doesn't.

Only a PIG would respond on this thread as you have, but you're not the first PIG to do so.

Gee, I wonder why PIGS like you even bother.

Yeah, it's a mystery.

Those who abused me are crazy and you, my friend, appear to be in their league.

Ain't my fault crazy people did crazy things to me.

So, whose the crazy one now?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4839  
Old 05-07-2010, 10:52 AM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, pal, but your ascertain that I'm insane couldn't be any farther from the truth, but, I suspect you might be insane based upon your posts on this thread and elsewhere on the forum.

Do you seriously think that because you repeat over and over again that you believe I'm insane, makes it so?


Of course not. I base my assertion on the fact that your obsessed with Bruce Springsteen and that you obviously believe that he did something to you. When your story is examined, it is clear that is based on delusions and serious distortions in thought. Ergo, you are a person suffering from some sort of mental illness. Why? Because Bruce Springsteen is simply a musician. Yes, I am sure he has many groupies, but I doubt he has ever had sex slaves. You have never offered any proof to back that assertion. My conclusion is that you have NO proof. Thus, I have more reason to believe you are mentally ill then a liar.

Just so you know, it doesn't.

Only a PIG would respond on this thread as you have, but you're not the first PIG to do so.

Here again we see the typical response of a person suffering from a delusion. I would expect you to respondin this way, since in your deluded state you HONESTLY believe this. Do I believe you were molested in the past? Yes, I could totally believe that. Do I believe you may have been mistreated, perhaps raped by some animal in the past? Absolutely I would be open to believe that. I simply believe that in your chemically imbalanced brain, you have distorted the truth and now have focesed it all on Bruce Springsteen. Sad, but true.
Do I believe oyu have issues? Absolutely. But your issues isn;t with Bruce Springsteen. Is it possible you slept with Bruce Springsteen as a groupie, and now in your deluded state you believe something more nefarious happened? Absolutely. But unless you can offer some evidence to back your extraordinary claim, it is more logical to believe you are a person suffering from some form of mental illness needing treatement then your story.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence to support them. Either offer such evidence or accept that any rational, lucid and non-mentally ill person will not accept your ludicrous statements. It's just that simple.
Ad hominem attacks do not do anything to support your claims, either.


Gee, I wonder why PIGS like you even bother.

Yeah, it's a mystery.

Those who abused me are crazy and you, my friend, appear to be in their league.
Yes, those who abuse were crazy..and evil. But they were NOT Bruce Springsteen or the government. I assume that the trauma of the abuse has unhinged your mind and made you delusional. I certainly hope you receive intensive counseling so that you may overcome the abuse amd be returned to mental health.
Abuse is a terrible thing, and I am sure the individuals who did it to you are evil individuals. But again, extaordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence to prove they are true. I find it easier to believe oyu were molested by family members or people you knew, and that the trauma has unhinged your mind then that some nefarious government agency btrainwashed you or that you were Bruce Springsteens sex slave.
May I suggest that you work with a therapist and deal with the REAL issues? I believe you are obsessed with Bruce Springsteen because you are trying to hide the truth from yourself. Statistics would indicate that either a family member or some one you knew abused you, more then likely. Perhaps once you deal with your issues with a professional you may be able to return to reality. I don't really know.


Ain't my fault crazy people did crazy things to me.

True. Evil people do evil things. It isn't even your fault that, in your deluded state, you blame Bruce Springsteen. However, you have the choice whether to embrace your sickness or receive proffessional help. If you choose not to, that IS your fault.

So, whose the crazy one now?

You are. Any sane, rational person will disbelieve you and instantly recognize that you are a sick, mentally ill woman. ANYONE. The only one who belives what you say is you. Everyone else recognizes your story as a delusion.
Are you insane? It is hard to say. I believe you have been so abused by others you are borderline. I can hope that with medicine and therapy you can become rational and sane again though.
Reply With Quote
  #4840  
Old 05-07-2010, 11:00 AM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
FallaciesAbound - in the first page blueangel states she was a sex slave for old brucey. I read onto page two but yea it gets a little weird so I stopped. All a little odd to say the least.
Yes, Blue Angel is mentally ill. Please do not support her in her delusions. You see, IMHO, she was abused but in her deluded state believes it had something to do with Bruce Springsteen.
Like most mentally ill people with a fixed delusion, she is quite rational when discussing other things. However, she does truly believe this. The best thing we can do is humor her and hope she receives the proper mefdication and therapy she needs to return to sanity.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.