Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4841  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
You are. Any sane, rational person will disbelieve you and instantly recognize that you are a sick, mentally ill woman. ANYONE. The only one who belives what you say is you. Everyone else recognizes your story as a delusion.
Are you insane? It is hard to say. I believe you have been so abused by others you are borderline. I can hope that with medicine and therapy you can become rational and sane again though.
You are delusional in that you believe your opinion about me is relevant.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4842  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:22 PM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You are delusional in that you believe your opinion about me is relevant.
Sorry, BlueAngel. I would say MOST people who heard this story you tell would conclude that you suffer from some kind of disorder.
As for my opinion being relevant, I really don't care if YOU believe it is or not. I would be suprised if you did. Most delusional people get angry when some disagrees with their delusion or points out how nonsensical it is. So I am not suprised at all that you feel this way.
I certainly hope some day a mental health proffessional can help you. IMHO, you need it. Not because you are a danger to anyone or yourself, but because you obviously have deep issues you need to deal with.
Reply With Quote
  #4843  
Old 05-07-2010, 06:54 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

My guess is that she will never seek help though, since any sort of therapeutic treatment would be percieved by her as further abuse. So she is doomed to keep this loop running in her head, but fortunately it seems to have not caused her too much damage. Yet.
Reply With Quote
  #4844  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Sorry, BlueAngel. I would say MOST people who heard this story you tell would conclude that you suffer from some kind of disorder.
As for my opinion being relevant, I really don't care if YOU believe it is or not. I would be suprised if you did. Most delusional people get angry when some disagrees with their delusion or points out how nonsensical it is. So I am not suprised at all that you feel this way.
I certainly hope some day a mental health proffessional can help you. IMHO, you need it. Not because you are a danger to anyone or yourself, but because you obviously have deep issues you need to deal with.
If I needed professional help, I'm certain that my husband of 27 years would be the ONE person who would be qualified to render an opinion of this nature and not some anonymous poster on an Internet forum who doesn't know me other than what I've written on this forum about having been a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and who is so adamant that NOTHING of this nature is possible and so quick to pass judgement.

Gee.

I wonder why?

You can think that because you disagree with me, I'm angry, but, again, that is another one of your delusions.

Just wondering, why your obsession with me?

I rarely post on this thread anymore other than to reply, once in a while, to pests like you.

So, why do you keep bringing it up?

Apparently, it seems to be a thorn in your side.

Sorry, POET, but, like I said, your opinion or the opinion of anyone else who reads this thread and believes I suffer from some disorder is irrelevant.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4845  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
My guess is that she will never seek help though, since any sort of therapeutic treatment would be percieved by her as further abuse. So she is doomed to keep this loop running in her head, but fortunately it seems to have not caused her too much damage. Yet.
What a most ridiculous comment.

FallaciesAbound says that she's DOOMED to keep this LOOP running in her head and that it hasn't caused too much damage, yet.

My guess is that FallaciesAbound's comment is full of suggestions that most definitely are full of fallacies that will not abound.
Reply With Quote
  #4846  
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
My guess is that she will never seek help though, since any sort of therapeutic treatment would be percieved by her as further abuse. So she is doomed to keep this loop running in her head, but fortunately it seems to have not caused her too much damage. Yet.
How ya doing, Eire?
Reply With Quote
  #4847  
Old 05-07-2010, 11:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Well, now I know.

Barbarien was COLD, The Devil, IGNT and THEM.

What a disgusting pig.

I thought there was a member by the name of The DEVIL, but I can't find him anywhere or, perhaps, it was that Barbarien, as COLD, signed his comments as THE Devil and that's what I'm remembering.

In either event, The Devil and COLD made some very disgusting comments about me.

If The Devil existed, most likely he was Barbarien, as well, or the comments I'm remembering were posted by COLD and signed as The Devil.

Unusual, isn't it?

People on this forum making disgusting comments about me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4848  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:45 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What a most ridiculous comment.

FallaciesAbound says that she's DOOMED to keep this LOOP running in her head and that it hasn't caused too much damage, yet.

My guess is that FallaciesAbound's comment is full of suggestions that most definitely are full of fallacies that will not abound.
Wow, that was the most poorly formed sentence I've seen in a long time. Were you intentionally trying to be cryptic?

I am starting to seriously wonder about you though, since you are so absorbed with the conspiracy thing that now apparently that is all you can see. That includes thinking that posters are out to get you or calling people by other posters names.
Reply With Quote
  #4849  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:11 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Wow, that was the most poorly formed sentence I've seen in a long time. Were you intentionally trying to be cryptic?

I am starting to seriously wonder about you though, since you are so absorbed with the conspiracy thing that now apparently that is all you can see. That includes thinking that posters are out to get you or calling people by other posters names.
No need to wonder about me.

My sentence was perfectly clear.

Your comment was cryptic.

As if a moderator doesn't have the capability to know if someone who was preivously banned has returned under another username.
Reply With Quote
  #4850  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Apparently, Barbarien, a member of this forum, also posted as Insider, Indred and Fugitive.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.