Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
You are. Any sane, rational person will disbelieve you and instantly recognize that you are a sick, mentally ill woman. ANYONE. The only one who belives what you say is you. Everyone else recognizes your story as a delusion.
Are you insane? It is hard to say. I believe you have been so abused by others you are borderline. I can hope that with medicine and therapy you can become rational and sane again though.
You are delusional in that you believe your opinion about me is relevant.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You are delusional in that you believe your opinion about me is relevant.
Sorry, BlueAngel. I would say MOST people who heard this story you tell would conclude that you suffer from some kind of disorder.
As for my opinion being relevant, I really don't care if YOU believe it is or not. I would be suprised if you did. Most delusional people get angry when some disagrees with their delusion or points out how nonsensical it is. So I am not suprised at all that you feel this way.
I certainly hope some day a mental health proffessional can help you. IMHO, you need it. Not because you are a danger to anyone or yourself, but because you obviously have deep issues you need to deal with.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Banned

My guess is that she will never seek help though, since any sort of therapeutic treatment would be percieved by her as further abuse. So she is doomed to keep this loop running in her head, but fortunately it seems to have not caused her too much damage. Yet.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Sorry, BlueAngel. I would say MOST people who heard this story you tell would conclude that you suffer from some kind of disorder.
As for my opinion being relevant, I really don't care if YOU believe it is or not. I would be suprised if you did. Most delusional people get angry when some disagrees with their delusion or points out how nonsensical it is. So I am not suprised at all that you feel this way.
I certainly hope some day a mental health proffessional can help you. IMHO, you need it. Not because you are a danger to anyone or yourself, but because you obviously have deep issues you need to deal with.
If I needed professional help, I'm certain that my husband of 27 years would be the ONE person who would be qualified to render an opinion of this nature and not some anonymous poster on an Internet forum who doesn't know me other than what I've written on this forum about having been a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and who is so adamant that NOTHING of this nature is possible and so quick to pass judgement.

Gee.

I wonder why?

You can think that because you disagree with me, I'm angry, but, again, that is another one of your delusions.

Just wondering, why your obsession with me?

I rarely post on this thread anymore other than to reply, once in a while, to pests like you.

So, why do you keep bringing it up?

Apparently, it seems to be a thorn in your side.

Sorry, POET, but, like I said, your opinion or the opinion of anyone else who reads this thread and believes I suffer from some disorder is irrelevant.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
My guess is that she will never seek help though, since any sort of therapeutic treatment would be percieved by her as further abuse. So she is doomed to keep this loop running in her head, but fortunately it seems to have not caused her too much damage. Yet.
What a most ridiculous comment.

FallaciesAbound says that she's DOOMED to keep this LOOP running in her head and that it hasn't caused too much damage, yet.

My guess is that FallaciesAbound's comment is full of suggestions that most definitely are full of fallacies that will not abound.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
How ya doing, Eire?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:39 PM

Well, now I know.

Barbarien was COLD, The Devil, IGNT and THEM.

What a disgusting pig.

I thought there was a member by the name of The DEVIL, but I can't find him anywhere or, perhaps, it was that Barbarien, as COLD, signed his comments as THE Devil and that's what I'm remembering.

In either event, The Devil and COLD made some very disgusting comments about me.

If The Devil existed, most likely he was Barbarien, as well, or the comments I'm remembering were posted by COLD and signed as The Devil.

Unusual, isn't it?

People on this forum making disgusting comments about me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What a most ridiculous comment.

FallaciesAbound says that she's DOOMED to keep this LOOP running in her head and that it hasn't caused too much damage, yet.

My guess is that FallaciesAbound's comment is full of suggestions that most definitely are full of fallacies that will not abound.
Wow, that was the most poorly formed sentence I've seen in a long time. Were you intentionally trying to be cryptic?

I am starting to seriously wonder about you though, since you are so absorbed with the conspiracy thing that now apparently that is all you can see. That includes thinking that posters are out to get you or calling people by other posters names.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Wow, that was the most poorly formed sentence I've seen in a long time. Were you intentionally trying to be cryptic?

I am starting to seriously wonder about you though, since you are so absorbed with the conspiracy thing that now apparently that is all you can see. That includes thinking that posters are out to get you or calling people by other posters names.
No need to wonder about me.

My sentence was perfectly clear.

Your comment was cryptic.

As if a moderator doesn't have the capability to know if someone who was preivously banned has returned under another username.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM

Apparently, Barbarien, a member of this forum, also posted as Insider, Indred and Fugitive.