Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IGWT was on the board when I was here some time ago.

I believe he knew who I was at that time, because he was pacifying me, letting me lead him, so to speak, buddying up. Whatever you want to call it.

When I returned, I stated that IGWT was a good one.

This gave IGWT an opportunity, as I began posting to hang back and slowly begin to align himself with me.

He would add links to some postings. He was being MIGHTY helpful.

One evening, CUDA and MONGOOSE were having a good time on the board and I was on as well. IGWT wasn't posting, but he was logged on.

He was watching over me, so to speak.

So, when The Devil arrived with his foul mouth and forked tongue, IGWT jumped on board. Not with me, but with The Devil. In league with The Devil.

He was playing the protector role. Look, BA doesn't have to fight The Devil on her own, she's GOT IGWT on HER SIDE.

I've fought worse, believe me.

So, all the while, IGWT is dropping "sexual programming" triggers and assisting The Devil in attempting hypnosis by commenting on thread after thread and having me jump around replying to each one and reading, commands, triggers, placed in between the lines, etc.

They were ineffective.

IGWT placed the REMEMBER TO FORGET, which is a standard mind control phrase under each comment by COLD the next morning that had the sexual programming trigger, Hymmmmm.

This, to make it appear that he was helping me to Remember to Forget this trigger.

When in actuality he was trying to enforce the REMEMBER TO FORGET COMMAND.

Now, it's blatantly obvious as this is his signature. Certainly has respect for people, doesn't he?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Forgot to mention the PM that IGWT send me one night while COLD was on the board. It was lengthy and the subject was COLD. He was inferring that COLD or someone connected to COLD had hacked into his computer.

At this point, COLD was acting very jealous of IGWT and I.

And, so, I said, he's very jealous, maybe you should stay away from me.

He becomes protector now and says, oh no, I'm not going to do that.

The abuser/protector role in plain sight.

Old 02-06-2007, 07:54 PM

So, basically, COLD thought that if my little playmate IGWT would come on board everynight, so, too, would I, and we'd have SOME FUN or should I say (TOO MUCH FUN) in going back and forth with The Devil.

They were hoping to alter my state of consciousness (child-like BETA alter) in an attempt to blackmail me into silence by "triggering" non-existant "sexual programming."

They thought since IGWT was PMing me, and I thought he was aligned with me, a GOOD ONE, this might coerce me into PMing him with sexual content and/or writing it on the board.

They tried this on HIS site in an attempt to blackmail me/discredit me and it failed.

THEY have been discredited.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-06-2007, 08:09 PM

I think after enough evidence had been gathered, and I was still being physically abused, I advised HIM that if he touched me, hurt me, layed a hand on me, I would sue him.

He thought this was funny. How was I going to sue him? Well, it would be a government issue as well and all legal services would be provided to me. I could never win against him and/or the government. He laughed it off. I let him. You can't sue the government, he said.

At some later point, I advised him that he had better get an attorney because the abuse didn't stop and it was time. Enough evidence had been gathered. I informed him that I had been reporting to others.

I was terrified that my life was going to end at that moment, but it didn't.

However, it was the end of my past life as I knew it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-06-2007, 08:20 PM

This is now the BEGINNING of the END!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-06-2007, 09:17 PM

To clarify regarding reading between the lines a few post ago.

The Devil said that my reply to his comment that he was wounded because I didn't recognize him as the devil would be:

"I don't care if you are wounded, who asked you to get involved in my beautiful life."

These were his words not mine.

This is not my response, but HIS MESSAGE to ME.

He is stating that what I am writing here is wounding him and that I don't care because who asked HIM to get involved in my beautiful life.

Referring to my life as BEAUTIFUL is an attempt to pacify me.

Ah, I have a beautiful life, why then should I wound him?

I would say this. You wounded me not once, but twice. I picked myself up off the floor, not once, but twice.

And, for some reason you think I should lick your wounds?

Weren't you the one who poured salt in mine?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 03:04 AM

:-? An interesting thread BA. It got me thinking about all the modern chari$matic churche$ that seem to have a large number of contemporary pop musicians and performers playing contemporary style ditties with praise the lord style verses and choruses in them at your local mega pentecostal church and how they fit into this satanic pop agenda!.

Fours ago a so called half asian charismatic christian called Guy Sebastian won our Australian Idol reality tv series.
These days he mixs it with the best of them in the mainstream pop charts singing about bonking unknown girls in elevators, how very christian of him, added to the fact the girls in his music clips, are always blue eyed and blond ofcause fancy breeding with this yellow monkey another great pastime of PM churches encouraging interracial breeding.:-?
Old 02-07-2007, 05:49 AM

Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? An interesting thread BA. It got me thinking about all the modern chari$matic churche$ that seem to have a large number of contemporary pop musicians and performers playing contemporary style ditties with praise the lord style verses and choruses in them at your local mega pentecostal church and how they fit into this satanic pop agenda!.

Fours ago a so called half asian charismatic christian called Guy Sebastian won our Australian Idol reality tv series.
These days he mixs it with the best of them in the mainstream pop charts singing about bonking unknown girls in elevators, how very christian of him, added to the fact the girls in his music clips, are always blue eyed and blond ofcause fancy breeding with this yellow monkey another great pastime of PM churches encouraging interracial breeding.:-?
What is a PM church?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 07:00 AM

Ozziecynic said:

"Any mkultra sex bots want to teach their kinky sex techniques they learnt under brain washing message me ie Blue Angel come get me baby!!"

He posted this in the "Calling all MKULTRA Babes" thread.

In his comment above on this thread he posted a couple of paragraphs as if, what?

Does he seriously think I would have a conversation with him about anything after the MKULTRA babe's thread?

There are two messages in both of his posts and IGWT is attempting sexual triggering in several of his comments this morning on various threads.

Although it no longer exists, this is their final desperate attempt.

IGWT referring to me as Dear, stated "I'm not that hard up." Ah, the list goes on and on.

The two messages Ozzie has left for me are:

"PM churches in the comment on this thread"

This is a suggestion to Personal Message him.

Obvious suggestion in his post on the MKULTRA babes thread:

"message me ie BlueAngel come get me baby."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 07:04 AM

It's been a long time comin'
and now it's here
a long time comin'
and it's crystal clear

as i said in the past
and I'll say it again