Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Walk like a Man
Tunnel of Love
Bruce Springsteen

I remember how rough your hand felt on mine on my wedding day
And the tears cried on my shoulder i couldn't turn away
Well so much has happened to me that i don't understand
All i can think of is being five years old following behind you at the beach tracing your footprints in the sand
Trying to walk like a man

By our lady of the roses we lived in the shadow of the elms
I remember ma draggin' me and my sister up the street to the church whenever she heard those wedding bells
Well would they ever look so happy again the handsome groom and his bride
As they stepped into that long black limousine for their mystery ride
Well tonight you step away from me and alone at the alter i stand
And as i watch my bride coming down the aisle
i pray for the strength to walk like a man

Well now the years have gone and i've grown from that seed you've sown
But i didn't think there'd be so many steps i'd have to learn on my own
Well i was young and i didn't know what to do
When i saw your best steps stolen away from you

Now i'll do what i can
I'll walk like a man
And i'll keep on walkin'

In Peace,
BlueAngel

These are some of the most confusing lyrics I have ever read.

First, he says, I remember how rough your hand felt on mine on MY wedding day. He doesn't say on OUR wedding day.

Then he says, tonight you step away from me and alone at the alter I stand.

And, as I watch my bride coming down the aisle, I pray for the strength to walk like a man.

The verse, "well I was young and i didn't know what to do when I saw your best steps stolen away from you," was used while on HIS site to reinforce that my life was ripped apart and, of course, not because of him, but because I was protecting him.

My best steps were stolen away from me because I wouldn't give up his name is the disinformation this references.

Old 02-22-2007, 07:14 PM

All That Heaven Will Allow
Bruce Springsteen

I got a dollar in my pocket there ain't a cloud up above
I got a picture in a locket that says baby i love you
Well if you didn't look then boys then fellas don't go lookin' now
Well here she comes a-walkin' all that heaven will allow

Say hey there mister bouncer now all i wanna dance
But i swear i left my wallet back home in my workin' pants
C'mon slim slip me in man i'll make it up to you somehow
I can't be late i got a date with all that heaven will allow

Rain and storm and dark skies well now they don't mean a thing
If you got a girl that loves you and who wants to wear your ring
So c'mon mister trouble we'll make it through you somehow

We'll fill this house with all the love all that heaven will allow

Now some may wanna die young man young and gloriously
Get it straight now mister hey buddy that ain't me

'cause i got something on my mind that sets me straight and walking proud
And i want all the time all that heaven will allow

In Peace,
BlueAngel

There is the mister, buddy reference again with another Mister Trouble thrown in.

Wasn't Tunnel of Love released when Springsteen was in the process of a divorce with Julianne Philips and an affair with Patti Scailfa?

Remember he was caught on the balcony of a hotel with his boxers on and Patti in the room.

I heard he paid Julianne a large sum of money so she couldn't talk. Don't know if this is true or not.

So, I guess he's singing about one of them.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:15 PM

My best steps were stolen away from me because I wouldn\'t give up his name is the disinformation this references.
My best steps were stolen away from me because I wouldn\'t give up his name is the disinformation this references.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:35 PM

The truth is that HE/THEY tried to steal my best steps by imprisoning me inside the music industry to remain a victim/mind control slave for the rest of my life.

Exploiting me and my talents for their financial gain and keeping me programmed as a BETA slave/muse.

Writing lyrics for me instead of those that I wrote because they didn't serve their agenda.

I had a stage presence. I had charisma. I had sex appeal. I had it all, they said. Everything that could and would attract a following.

Anything I wanted would be mine. Voice lessons, but most importantly you need to be a seductress when you dance. Stripping lessons play into this. New teeth, new breasts, whatever.

I chose to use my talents for a much more worthy cause which was to risk my life in order to escape their stranglehold on my mind, body and soul so that I could, one day, speak about it publicly.

I chose this over fortune and fame. I chose this over my passion because it wasn't I who would be writing. I would either be in an altered state of consciousness, a BETA alter, etc.

I chose this because it should not have been for me or anyone else.

It is FILTH!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-22-2007, 07:45 PM

No one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say. The truth is that HE/THEY tried to steal my best steps by imprisoning me inside the music industry to remain a victim/mind control slave for the rest of my life.

Exploiting me and my talents for their financial gain and keeping me programmed as a BETA slave/muse.

Writing lyrics for me instead of those that I wrote because they didn't serve their agenda.

I had a stage presence. I had charisma. I had sex appeal. I had it all, they said. Everything that could and would attract a following.

Anything I wanted would be mine. Voice lessons, but most importantly you need to be a seductress when you dance. Stripping lessons play into this. New teeth, new breasts, whatever.

I chose to use my talents for a much more worthy cause which was to risk my life in order to escape their stranglehold on my mind, body and soul so that I could, one day, speak about it publicly.

I chose this over fortune and fame. I chose this over my passion because it wasn't I who would be writing. I would either be in an altered state of consciousness, a BETA alter, etc.

I chose this because it should not have been for me or anyone else.The truth is that HE/THEY tried to steal my best steps by imprisoning me inside the music industry to remain a victim/mind control slave for the rest of my life.

I chose this because it should not have been for me or anyone else.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:46 PM

No one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say. The truth is that HE/THEY tried to steal my best steps by imprisoning me inside the music industry to remain a victim/mind control slave for the rest of my life.

I chose this because it should not have been for me or anyone else.The truth is that HE/THEY tried to steal my best steps by imprisoning me inside the music industry to remain a victim/mind control slave for the rest of my life.

Old 02-22-2007, 07:47 PM

When You're Alone
Tunnel of Love
Bruce Springsteen

Times were tough love was not enough
So you said sorry johnny i'm gone gone gone

You said my act was funny
But we both knew what was missing honey
So you let out on your own
Now that pretty form that you've got baby
Will make sure you get along
But you're gonna find our someday honey

When you're alone you're alone
When you're alone you ain't nothing but alone

Now i was young and pretty on the mean streets of the city
And i fought to make'em my home
With just the shirt on my back i left and swore i'd never look back
And man i was gone gone gone
But there's things that'll knock you down you don't even see coming
And send you crawling like a baby back home
You're gonna find out that day sugar

When you're alone...

I knew some day your runnin' would be through
And you'd think back on me and you
And your love would be strong
You'd forget all the bad and think only of all the laughs that we had
And you'd wanna come home

And you'd wanna come home
Now it ain't hard feelings or nothin' sugar
That ain't what's got me singing this song
It's just nobody knows baby where love goes
But when it goes it's gone gone

When you're alone...

Okay, this song is on the Tunnel of Love CD. He is in between a divorce and an affair with his current wife.

He calls himself Johnny and refers to this love interest whom I assume is female as if this is a love from long ago; not a current soon to be ex-wife or current affair; soon to be new wife.

He says he knew one day that her runnin' would be through because she would find herself alone and she'd want to come back home.

She'd forget about all the bad and only think about the laughs that they had.

He also believes that her love would still be strong.

All I can say is NOT!!

You know, my past handler/controller use to call me Darlin' (sexual programming trigger) and Sugar quite often.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:48 PM

Electoral politics is already a game of the idle rich with too much time on their hands. If those of this occupational classification wish to make such grandiose gestures, perhaps such restrictions should only be imposed upon those openly seeking these positions of prestige and influence. One could be assured that the nation would then see far less of this kind of nonsense.

In Peace
BluAngel
Old 02-22-2007, 07:49 PM

BluAngel wrote:
"No one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say."

You wouldn't be here if they didn't.

Thank you for your participation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-22-2007, 07:50 PM

MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND TMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYHE MUSIC INDUSTRYYSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYYC INDUSTRYYMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSICMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INDUSTRMIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRYY