Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL WITHIN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

With respect to that very confusing song where his thoughts don't flow and seem disconnected from one another.

Well, Springsteen says, in the end you have to look at a song and not know where it came from.

Or, as he also says. It comes from the unconscious.

He must be clueless (altered state) and/or not awake (unconscious) when he writes lyrics.

The latter seems impossible. But, hey, he's THE BOSS, I guess people just swallow his bullshit explanations.

Or maybe afraid to ask him what he means, cause, you know, he's the expert about this "secret" skill of songwriting.

It doesn't take a genius. Just lots of hypnosis and altered states of consciousness. Drugs and alcohol help as well.

Lots of pain and suffering, sex slaves, being stuck in the past, too.
With respect to that very confusing song where his thoughts don't flow and seem disconnected from one another.

Well, Springsteen says, in the end you have to look at a song and not know where it came from.

He must be clueless (altered state) and/or not awake (unconscious) when he writes lyrics.

The latter seems impossible. But, hey, he's THE BOSS, I guess people just swallow his bullshit explanations.

Or maybe afraid to ask him what he means, cause, you know, he's the expert about this "secret" skill of songwriting.

It doesn't take a genius. Just lots of hypnosis and altered states of consciousness. Drugs and alcohol help as well.

Lots of pain and suffering, sex slaves, being stuck in the past, too. With respect to that very confusing song where his thoughts don't flow and seem disconnected from one another.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:05 AM

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-23-2007, 07:23 AM
The Shadow Knows!

83 pages and going! My God, can that woman blather!
Old 02-23-2007, 08:03 AM

Excerpt from Springsteen's speech inducting U2 into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame:

"It's in U2's great rhythm section that the band finds its sexuality and its dangerousness. Listen to "Desire," "She Moves in Mysterious Ways," [sic] the pulse of "With or Without You." Together Larry and Adam create the element that suggests the ecstatic possibilities of that other kingdom -- the one below the earth and below the belt -- that no great rock band can lay claim to the title without."

The Other Kingdom -- the one below the earth and below the belt -- that no great rock band can lay claim to the title without.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-23-2007, 08:08 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
83 pages and going! My God, can that woman blather!
Those are good songs by the way!
Old 02-23-2007, 08:09 AM

Another excerpt from Springsteen's speech inducting U2 into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame:

"U2, with the dark, chiming sound of heaven at their command -- which, of course, is the sound of unrequited love and longing, their greatest theme -- their search for God intact. This was a band that wanted to lay claim to not only this world but had their eyes on the next one, too."

U2 has the sound of heaven at their command and heaven's sound is that of unrequited love and longing.

Definitely love and longing when you're in a "satanic cult."

U2's greatest theme is their search for GOD intact.

What?

U2 is searching for GOD intact.

Really? Is that why Bono dresses as the DEVIL during some of his shows.

U2 wanted to lay claim not only to this world but the next one, too.

Is this man serious?

They're a rock n roll band for goodness sakes.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-23-2007, 08:17 AM

Another excerpt from Springsteen's speech inducting BONO into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame:

Now Larry, of course, besides being an incredible drummer, bears the burden of being the band's requisite "good-looking member," (laughter) something we somehow overlooked in the E Street Band. (laughter) We have to settle for "charismatic." Girls love on Larry Mullen! I have a female assistant that would like to sit on Larry's drum stool. A male one, too. We all have our crosses to bear.

Bono...where do I begin? Jeans designer, soon-to-be World Bank operator, just plain operator, seller of the Brooklyn Bridge -- oh hold up, he played under the Brooklyn Bridge, that's right. Soon-to-be mastermind operator of the Bono burger franchise, where more than one million stories will be told by a crazy Irishman. Now I realize that it's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, but don't quit your day job yet, my friend. You're pretty good at it, and a sound this big needs somebody to ride herd over it.

TAKE NOTE:

Charismatic;
We all have our crosses to bear;
It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Have you talked to someone yet Barb?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:25 AM

Another excerpt:

"Now the band's beautiful songwriting -- "Pride (In The Name of Love)," "Sunday Bloody Sunday," "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," "One," "Where the Streets Have No Name," "Beautiful Day" -- reminds us of the stakes that the band always plays for. It's an incredible songbook. In their music you hear the spirituality as home and as quest. How do you find God unless he's in your heart? In your desire? In your feet? I believe this is a big part of what's kept their band together all of these years."

Is he seriously saying that the songs he references by U2, "Sunday Bloody Sundy," etc. are spiritual songs?

Is he seriously saying that the song "I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," suggests he's looking for GOD?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Sunday Bloody Sunday
U2

I can't believe the news today
Oh, I can't close my eyes and make it go away!

How long?
How long must we sing this song?
How long?
How long?

'Cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...

Broken bottles under childrens feet
Bodies strewn across the dead-end streets
But I won't heed the battle call
It puts my back up, puts back up against the wall!

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
All right lets go!

And the battles just begun
Theres many lost but tell me who has won
The trenches dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart!

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

How long...how long must we sing this song?
How long?
How long?

'Cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight
Tonight (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Tonight
Tonight (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Tonight
Come get some!

Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away
Wipe your tears away
I wipe your tears away (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
I wipe your blood shot eyes (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

Here I come!

And it's true we are immune
When fact is fiction and TV reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they die!

The real battle yet begun (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
To claim the victory Jesus won (Sunday, Bloody Sunday
on...

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday...
Old 02-23-2007, 08:33 AM

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
U2

I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire

I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone

I believe in the kingdom come
Then all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
Well, yes I'm still running

You broke the bonds
And you loosed the chaines
Carried the cross
Of my shame

Of my shame
You know I believed it

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, he's run, he's scaled city walls, climbed moutains and run through fields to be with GOD.

Most probably because he dwells in Satan's house.

You broke the bonds, he says.

Who is YOU?

If he's referring to GOD, why not say it?

Maybe because they use the image of GOD in some of their songs in the same way our politicians use Christianity to attract a following.

This song can be interpreted in many ways. Hence, the reason it was written as it was.