Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2007, 07:03 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I would think that Brittney's first mistake was marrying outside of the cult.

Her former husband gave information to a tabloid that Brittney was using PCP and that they had a threesome.

Drugs and sexual promiscuity in the music industry isn't shocking.

Come on, Madonna, Christina and Brittney making out at the Grammys or whatever awards show it was.

Seems Brittney had some sort of a meltdown. I suspect they withheld her drugs from her in retaliation for a breakdown in her programming. Forcing her to appear unstable. Inotherwords, keep the light from shining on THEM.

Apparently there is a "sex" tape of her and Kevin. This is blackmail and very common. Think about who made the tape.

He'll be wealthy from a divorce settlement and is making commercials.

As far as Hilton, a friend doesn't allow another friend, wife and mother out in public without undergarments to be photographed by the press.

Hilton allowed this public embarrassment of Brittney. As I said, her programming was breaking down.

Hilton is now receiving a public whiplashing for her inability to CONTROL Brittney.

Brittney distanced herself from her family. This could be due to brainwashing her against them so that they are not aware of her emotional state.

She knows what she has to do. She has to get back up on stage; perform and bring in the dough.

Otherwise, we don't know what might happen.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:01 PM

I am addressing the issue I spoke of earlier regarding the use of various types of light on my skin in order to affect "premature aging."

I could keep my mouth SHUT and age gracefully with or without them or keep talking and they would see to it that I aged prematurely.

As I said, with them I would never have been safe.

Various types of light were used on my skin. Ultraviolet, quite possibly gamma rays in order to cause premature aging of my skin in the form of sun damage.

I remember the sensation of my skin feeling as though it had been burned. It's hot, it's burning, get it off me.

The scarring of a slave and then thrown from the train and/or, in my case, the scarring of a slave who couldn't be killed due to tapes I made in the past that will be released if this is the case.

Various light forms were used on my face, very bright, in order to affect premature aging, but also to affect a vision change (i.e., spots before my eyes as when one is looking into the flash of a camera).

This would occur if I began to remember it was said and an alter type personality was to appear. Affecting alter changes through light differentials. Floating black spots before my eyes and/or something similar to double vision/blurry vision.

How 'bout that song?

Certain other allergic reactions were implanted in order to stop me from applying anything to my skin so that it would dry out, etc., enhance the LIZARD like skin they said would come to me prematurely due to the damage caused by the rays.

I was conditioned to believe that putting anything on my skin would burn, or that I would have an allergic reaction to it.

Quite possibly to prevent me from using sun screen and/or moisturizer.

Quite possibly to keep me from staying clean, washing my face, showering, you know turn me into an unhygenic person. Keeping others away from me/isolated, etc.

The washing of my face, water in my eyes would enduce "swelling" of my eyes. This has been occurring for quite some time now on and off.

It also might be a symptom of the phrase that has been repeating, "she wakes up with swollen eyes."

I think this was the outcome when I was young of not receiving restful sleep/unable to sleep.

Ah, the programming just goes on and on.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:05 PM

When addressing the issue of "pedophilia," we have to address the fact that it doesn't matter most times to the predator if the victim is a little boy or little girl.

It is to deviate from "normal" sexual behavior to satisfy the perverse instinct.

Keep in mind that my main handler is about eight years older than I am.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:13 PM

In addition to the genetalia mutilation that I've had to write about, there was another measure taken by THEM in an attempt to prevent me from ever consummating a marriage or experiencing sexual pleasure with intercourse.

If HE couldn't have me; if THEY couldn't have me, no one else would.

This course of action was covered with "disinformation."

That disinformation being that I was NOT to experience pleasure through sexual intercourse with anyone while we were apart.

Again, waiting for the day that we would reunite and tell OUR story to the world.

This, of course, being an outrageous "demand" placed upon me through disinformation and mind control.

One to which I have not adhered.

The following is what transpired.

The scarring of tissue was accomplished through the use of "light" in some form or fashion. A numbing sensation is what I was to experience with sexual intercourse.

One of the first things I said to HIM while on his site is that I did what you asked me to do.

I've written about this previously and I was referring to not consummating my marriage.

HIS reply was that he couldn't wait until the day that he could give me an orgasm while he was inside of me.

I apologize for having to write about these details, but they are a part of WHO I AM through trauma-based torture and incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used within the music industry as a sex slave.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:01 PM

I have left my bulk email delivery system open for quite some time now and have been receiving about 17 emails plus a day for weeks.

Most of them are advertisements for products that enlarge penis'. Many times the email address in no way, shape or form resembles mine at all.

Following the advertisements are statements such as:

Warning: "X-rated material to follow" and beneath this sentence are words such as imbibe, faint and groggy embedded amongst jibberish.

Statements such as "sensitive material to follow" also present following the advertisement with words embedded amongst jibberish.

This is one way they attempt to "trigger" a mind control victim/survivor.

Do they think I'm seriously going to email x-rated material to some anonymous penis enlargement advertisement sent to me?

I have now chosen to have bulk mail deleted before delivery and many times receive an email addressed to no one and from no one.

The word "abide" occurs quite often.

The irony in all of this is the fact that I am not alive because of HIM as he is a perpetrator and one of THEM. He would prefer I was in a strait jacket, suicided, DEAD.

I am alive because of the "decent" men whom I provided evidence to in the past and HE is alive because this evidence, this tape implicates HIM.

FYI, gaslighters are still on the prowl.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:55 AM

very, very, interesting.. .
Old 05-29-2007, 12:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlmBCrBJokA

This is very, very interesting, as well, RedRat.

Seems Bruce Springsteen can't stay away from songs with the words "little girl."

From what I understand, he asked to do this DUET with Jesse Malin.

Two men singing a LOVE song together about a LITTLE GIRL.

Interesting.

IMO, LOVE SONGS are usually dueted by a man and a woman.

A LOVE SONG performed by two males about a "little girl;" one man nearing the 60 year old mark; the other, just guessing, late 20's, seems somewhat CREEPY.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:29 PM

I just realized something ironic.

While on HIS site, an email was sent to me saying, "I want all of you forever and ever, Wendy. For you not to be ALONE; not to leave you alone."

The effect HE/THEY desired from this email is reflected in a piece of a poem I wrote shortly after waking up:

Our voices you will hear (programmer's voices)
in your head when you're alone
they'll chill you from your toes
all the way into your bones.

Since I was placed in an altered state and being mind controlled while on HIS site into believing he was a WITNESS and then DUMPED when I wasn't obeying, the sense of being alone without any connection to my past was induced.

This is what HE/THEY desired so the VOICES would be triggered.

ALONE would equal VOICES.

As in the line from a song, "if you hear voices, telling you not to come."

In the past when I was young and continually being "spyed" on, I wanted to be alone; escape.

Wouldn't you?

For them, killing myself or "going out for a ride and never coming back" is another desire they hoped to accomplish through FRUSTRATION, ANGER, ANXIETY at being watched, gaslighted, mind games, etc. Going somewhere to be ALONE. PAST AND PRESENT.

Or, "take the money and run." Go be alone somewhere.

This was the programming.

You can't escape us. There is NO WAY OUT. By the way, check out the 100 or so songs with the title, "NO WAY OUT."

No way of escaping us, it was said.

I remember saying, maybe I want to be alone and those whom I reported to advising me that it wasn't a good thing to isolate myself in that it would only cause the voices to appear. I would become disconnected from reality.

Always staying connected to reality was my foremost priorty past and present.

If I allowed them to remove me too far from reality, of course, this was not good, so I constantly reminded myself of my loving husband and children and in the past, those whom helped me escape.

THEY may be watching me, but there are others who are watching them, too.

Lyrics from The Police's song that were emailed to me when I emailed and said it felt as though I was being watched, "I'll be Watching You" speak to the constant "spying" at present, as well.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM

I was wondering why on earth RedRat persisted in telling me that it was past my bedtime, way past my bedtime the other night.

Strange thing to say to an adult on an internet forum.

Childish, on his part, to say the least.

This is a SUGGESTION used on a mind control victim, survivor or not to make them GROGGY, sleepy, put them to sleep, alter their state of consciousness, make them want to well, just plain GO TO SLEEP.

Zap them of their energy so they can't think to write.

Trance them, put them in a hypnotic state.

Certainly, we know that during hypnosis, "you're getting sleepy," is always used.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:57 PM

Something like this:

I constantly resisted with, "but, I'm not tired, stop telling me I'm tired. I don't want to go to sleep. Stop trying to make me go to sleep. I want to stay awake."

Your arms are tired;
Your legs are tired;
your eyelids are tired;
you can't keep your eyes open;
you're getting sleepy;
very sleepy;
all you want to do is sleep;
you're drifting away;
you're floating away to another place;
you're lost in a dreamworld;
you're like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz;
you can't find your way home;