Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Taken from the Project Monarch thread:

"Music plays an instrumental role in programming, through combinations of variable tones, rhythms and words."

Old 05-29-2007, 08:22 PM

http://www.britneyspears.com

Seems this link doesn't want to open; however, Britney talks about her recent rehabilatation. She mentions that she was beginning to use her "brain" and that people in her life apparently didn't like this; wanted more CONTROL so she had to cut ties.

She also talks about her childhood briefly and indicates that she is facing issues at present from that time.

If the link doesn't open, you can access her website with the URL listed above.

She also mentions at the end of her letter that she cannot wait to meet GOD.

I hope she can wait until he calls for her and that this is not a sign of something else.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 PM

Whitney Houston once said that her business was sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Once a beautiful woman with a fantastic voice.

Did her decline begin before or after her marriage to Bobby?

Was he and is he one of her handlers?

Was Kevin Federline one of Britney's handlers?

There are several intimate photographs out there of Kevin with Paris Hilton.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:29 PM

If you visit HIS UNOFFICIAL site, you'll be surprised to see how many men are obsessed with HIM.

Women, as well, but the MEN, well, it's overwhelmingly curious.

He even mentioned once during a rock and roll hall of fame speech how he and his band attract alot of males in the audience, but the band he was inducting had a female following.

One male fan commented on a picture of him noticing that his hair needed a cut, saying that he hopes he cleans up before the next show.

In the political area, one male poster said to another, "we like it when you talk dirty."

The male responded to him in another post something like, "do you want a kiss...you're fickle."
Old 05-30-2007, 03:02 PM

I've mentioned somewhere within this thread that sex slaves within the music industry are many times used as muses'.

Many musicians are in a "highly programmed" sexual state much of the time.

Of note is something Springsteen said during his induction speech of Jackson Browne into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Here is the speech:

Jackson Browne

was inducted into the

Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

March 2004

Bruce Springsteen inducted Jackson Browne into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Here is the text of his speech.

"I first met Jackson Browne in the early seventies. It was at the Bitter End. I was brought down there by David Blue, a folk singer, after a set I did at Max's Kansas City. On David Blue's word, Jackson was kind enough to let somebody he'd just met get up on stage and play a song during his set. I watched Jackson play. That night he was accompanied by his great sideman, David Lindley. As I listened that night I knew that this guy was simply one of the best. Each song was like a diamond and my first thought was 'damn, he's good.' My second thought was 'I need less words.'

The emotions of all the music was right out there on the sleeve and I've remained a major, major fan since then. I remember watching him that night and he was kind of quintessentially California, right down to, like, the lost surfer haircut; good lookin' guy, great songwriter and we became pretty friendly. So over the next few years, Jackson was gracious enough to let me open up at several of his gigs. Now being a little competitive, the first thing I noticed was Jackson didn't have much of a show. He just stood there in the baggy jeans and the t-shirt, singing his serious songs. That was it. Being a little competitive, I also noticed that Jackson drew and enormous amount of good looking women. Great lookin' women who stood there staring at the stage, entranced. His hair was perfect. And that was something I aspired to myself. Both the hair and the women.

So, tonight this is an unlooked-at part of Jackson's work that I'd like to focus on for a moment. The great songwriting? Alright. I could deal with that. I don't need to stand here tonight and dwell on the obvious. But the gals that came to the show! Ya see, what most people don't realize, and for me this was a big part of Jackson's rock 'n' roll credentials, was that Jackson Browne was a bona fide rock 'n' roll sex star. And my wife says he still is. He tried to hide it but not too much, I guess. Now, being a little competitive, I also noticed that while the E Street Band and I were sweatin' our asses off for hours just to put some fannies in the seats, that obviously due to what must have been some strong homo-erotic undercurrent in our music, we were drawing rooms filled with men. Not that great lookin' men either. Meanwhile, Jackson is drawing more women than an Indigo Girls show.

It's true that Jackson wrote some of the most beautiful breakin' up music, break your heart music of all: Sky Blue and Black, Linda Paloma, In The Shape of a Heart. I think that what drew women to Jackson, besides the obvious, was that they finally felt they were listening to a guy who knew as much about love as they did. And what drew men to Jackson, besides the obvious, I guess, was that when they listened to him, they realized they knew more about love than they thought they did.

In seventies, post-Vietnam America, there was no album that captured the fall from Eden, the long, slow after-burn of the sixties; it's heartbreak, it's disappointments, it's spent possibilities better than Jackson's masterpiece, Late For the Sky. It's just a beautiful body of work. It's essential in making sense of the times. Before the Deluge still gives me goosebumps and it raises me to cause. Late For the Sky, when those car doors slam at the end of the record, they still bring tears. And there was no more searching, yearning, loving music made for and about America at the time.

In this and so much of Jackson's writing, the slow meticulous crafting of the songs, the thoughtfulness. Jackson was one of the first songwriters I met who demonstrated the value of thinking hard about what you were saying, your subject. The Pretender, These Days, For Everyman, I'm Alive, Fountain of Sorrow, Running on Empty, For a Dancer, Before the Deluge, now, I know the Eagles got in first, but, let's face it, and I think Don Henley would agree with me, these are the songs they wish they'd written. I wish I'd written them myself, along with Like A Rolling Stone and Satisfaction.

But, uh, Jackson's influence and his voice has always been his own. He's one of the true activist musicians I've ever known. World In Motion, Looking East, Lives In the Balance, he followed his muse where it took him. Risked his, and he paid whatever the cost. He's long put his mouth, his money, and his body where his politics are. Lives In The Balance sounds more urgent today than it ever did.

The Beach Boys and Brian Wilson, they gave us California as paradise and Jackson Browne gave us Paradise Lost. Now I always imagine, what if Brian Wilson, long after he'd taken a bite of that orange the serpent offered to him, what if he married that nice girl in Caroline No, I always figured that she was pregnant anyway, and what if he moved into the valley and had two sons? One of them would have looked and sounded just like Jackson Browne. Cain, of course, would have been Jackson's brother in arms, Warren Zevon. We love ya, Warren. But, Jackson to me, Jackson was always the tempered voice of Abel. Toiling in the vineyards, here to bear the earthly burdens, confronting the impossibility of love, here to do his father's work. Jackson's work was really California pop gospel.

Listen to the chord changes of Rock Me On the Water and Before the Deluge, it's gospel through and through. Now I always thought that in our fall from Eden, besides the strains of physicality and the bearing of earthly burdens, our real earthly task was that an unbridgeable gap, or a black hole was opened up in our ability to truly love one another. And so our job here on earth, the way we regain our divinity, our sacredness, and our general good-standing is by reconstructing love and creating love out of the broken pieces that we've been given. That's all we have of human promise. That's the way we prove ourselves in the eyes of God and facilitate our own redemption. Now, to me Jackson Browne's work was always the sound of that reconstruction. So as he writes in The Pretender: We'll put our dark glasses on, and we'll make love until our strength is gone, and when the morning light comes streamin' in, we'll get up and do it again. Amen.

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming my very handsome friend, Jackson Browne into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame."

Springsteen says that Jackson followed his muse wherever it took him.

RISKED HIS, and he paid whatever the cost.

Interpret that!!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:12 PM

Springsteen says the following about Browne's song Late for the sky:

In seventies, post-Vietnam America, there was no album that captured the fall from Eden, the long, slow after-burn of the sixties; it's heartbreak, it's disappointments, it's spent possibilities better than Jackson's masterpiece, Late For the Sky. It's just a beautiful body of work. It's essential in making sense of the times. Before the Deluge still gives me goosebumps and it raises me to cause. Late For the Sky, when those car doors slam at the end of the record, they still bring tears. And there was no more searching, yearning, loving music made for and about America at the time.

Lyrics to Late for the Sky:

*Now* the words had all been spoken
And somehow the feeling still wasn't right
And still we continued on through the night
Tracing our steps from the beginning
Until they vanished into the air
Trying to understand how our lives *had* led us there

Looking hard into your eyes
There was nobody I'd ever known
Such an empty surprise to feel so alone

Now for me some words come easy
But I know that they don't mean that much
Compared with the things that are said when lovers touch
You never knew what I loved in you
I don't know what you loved in me
Maybe the picture of somebody you were hoping I might be

Awake again I can't pretend and I know I'm alone
And close to the end of the feeling we've known

How long have I been sleeping
How long have I been drifting alone through the night
How long have I been dreaming I could make it right
If I closed my eyes and tried with all my might
To be the one you need

Awake again I can't pretend and I know I'm alone
And close to the end of the feeling we've known

How long have I been sleeping
How long have I been drifting alone through the night
How long have I been running for that morning flight
Through the whispered promises and the changing light
Of the bed where we both lie
Late for the sky

Springsteen says in his speech that LATE FOR THE SKY captures the essence of the sixties????

Sounds like it's a love song to me. Perhaps to a sex slave muse.

Springsteen states that the song, "Late for the Sky" is essential in making sense of the times.

Whatever!

In this song, Browne is sleeping, drifting and dreaming!!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:59 PM

Jackson Browne's first wife, Phyllis, took her own life.

I don't think anything has been written as to a particular reason.

I found the following on a website asking if anyone knew why she killed herself:

She more than likely suffered from a severe mental illness. That, combined with a husband like Jackson Browne, would lead to some devastating end. The guy is a wife beating lunatic.Her only other options were divorce or ending up in an institution. You or I would have probably chose divorce but it wasn't our choice. I would have to think that some type of drugs were involved as well!

I don't know if he was a wife beater or not. But, winding up in an institution is exactly what my ex-handler desired for me in the past and present.

By the way, what is the deal with Phil Specter wearing wigs to the courtroom?

Is he attempting an "insane" plea?

Several women testified as to his abusive behavior.

One woman said, he pointed a gun at her and said that her life was more important than words.

On another note, it's been written that Pink Floyd member, Syd Barrett, locked his girlfriend in a room for several days and fed her dog biscuts under the door.

Syd's sister insists he was not mentally ill.

Anyone who does the aforementioned ONE TIME has a problem, as far as I'm concerned.

Treating slaves like dogs is commonplace. You know, the master "mindset."

As I believe I stated before on this thread, I've had memories of being chained to a chair with a dog collar on and a water and food dish on the floor, left alone for what seemed like forever.

Obedience just like a dog is what "slave" owners demand.

Obey on command. Jump when told to jump, etc., etc.

Some of them like beastiality, so many alters are those of kitty cat, rabbits, dogs. Told to act and behave like one.

Pet you like a dog; pet you like a cat; pet you like a bunny rabbit.

Come here, my little pet.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:41 PM

Those words that SPRINGSTEEN said during his speech inducting Jackson Browne into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after his statement that Browne followed his muse where it took him...

Just keep reverberating!

"RISKED HIS, AND HE PAID WHATEVER THE COST...."

Was Browne's first wife, who committed suicided, his muse?

Did he risk her in order to pay the price for fortune and fame?

I've stated over and over again how these words are used in many of Springsteen's songs and other artists, as well as some of his wife's songs.

THE PRICE YOU PAY!

As I stated, if I stayed with my handler, I most probably would have been axed.

An assisted drug overdose, resulting in a suicide is a commom MO or drivin to insanity/institutionalization. Suicide programming is a product of a "sex slave," mind control victim.

As I've stated this is what HE/THEY desired while I was on HIS OFFICIAL website being "mind controlled" and abused, psychologically, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

Basically, an attempt to traumatize me for life, not once, but twice.

I used my knowledge and wisdom from the past and from my PROTECTORS to see me through again and for the VERY LAST TIME!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:46 PM

One of the main players (mind controllers) on HIS official site (perhaps him), but sporting an alias, is still posting at the UNOFFICIAL site.

Strange how this person, on one hand, quotes from the bible, but on the otherhand, not long ago, had a signature line that read, "the biggest trick the DEVIL ever pulled was convincing the people that he didn't exist."
Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 PM

The poster at his OFFICIAL site and UNOFFICIAL site whom I've mentioned above, also once on the OFFICIAL site said to me, "Wendy, take your meds."

So, was this a "suggestion" to a mind control victim/survivor being emotionally manipulated, distraught, psychologically screwed with, mentally abused and drained on HIS site, from her handler from the past to take more and more meds and drink more and more as was also suggested through their constant threads where all were imbibing?

Was this an attempt at an assisted suicide?

Then there was the time the same poster said to me, "you know what you have to do?"

He never elaborated, but, I'm sure what he meant was that I was suppose to SUICIDE.

HE is a very sick man.

SUICIDE is something I will never do, assisted or otherwise.

Then there was the time I found in my word program or email a poem from another poster on HIS site that said something like:

"Springsteen's muse dumped him again. Left him flailing."

I continue to receive the same emails as referenced in this thread with words embedded amongst jibberish.

The most repeated are ABODE (calling me home) and IMBIBE.