Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Two other posters:

Johnny Canuck; for some reason this name repeats and YouandmeFrank. YouandmeFrank asked if I remembered "Jaboulah."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2015 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:34 AM

TorchLitHill said:

dON'T INSPIRE THE OTHER BALL TO DROP,, REALIZE where you might think you are first and ponder further/././0p=\09

sooner or later you must probably ask whether you might be in a depth that must be quenched?

BA could possibly drain my intense throbbing member?

sic
Edited by Torchlithill on 2007/6/20 2:31:43

Posted on: 2007/6/20 2:22

Torchlithill
Torchlithill
Send Private Message to Torchlithill
Send Email to Torchlithill
Visit Website
Re: sERIOUSLY THOUGH? #2
Home away from home

From under the faith of God, AND STILL LEARNING!
are you up to it?
Will you tell us how you scream with desire>
Can you particpate with an honest view and perspective?
Are you a screamer?
Please Inform at your earliest convienience.
Edited by Torchlithill on 2007/6/20 2:52:00

Posted on: 2007/6/20 2:46

Torchlithill
Torchlithill
Visit Website
Re: sERIOUSLY THOUGH? #3
Home away from home

Blue, take a fuvken ponderance,

by the way . have you ever gone bird watching and seen the great swallow?

Will you try to get me arrested?
Posted on: 2007/6/20 2:59

Torchlithill
Torchlithill
Visit Website
Re: sERIOUSLY THOUGH? #4
Home away from home

Anyways, I found that your not bennificial, please hand in your papers !
Old 06-20-2007, 07:35 AM

TorchLitHill said:

I'm fucken doing my duty!
I would think blue angel has nice tits?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 AM

TorchLitHill said:

Hey Ba>And the world must aquire greate vision, >?)976hvfo42yo

I hope you great wisdom, but I also wish you great hope, WHO THe FUCK cares the details!
By the way I did find my pipe ^7%(99
Are we determined to be in north of the NILE, (LET THE WOrLD LEARN TO BREATH DEEP, amd I might comprehend your future , who the fuck knew I was a meglomaniac?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 AM

If this person on springsteen's site could convince me that he served his country in other ways in an attempt to portary himself as one of MY PROTECTORS, I may jump back on board because of their "disgusting" remarks to him; I may go to the UNOFFICIAL site and read threads where "triggers" and degrading remarks for me and/or commands like "shut-up" might be placed.

In the end, hoping they could "call up an alter" and place me back under their control, not seeing with clear vision, and into a dream-world of lies again.

Once while on his OFFICIAL site, in an email, it was said, SLEEP DEEP, you have responsibilities in the morning.

The command "carry on" was the first comment I saw on the board when I awoke.

After I reported about abuse at Grey Bull Lodge and went through the reliving of this memory, I distanced myself from the board. A poster (?) appeard and said, "I want a report on my desk in the morning" and so I complied with an explanation as to how a "victim/survivor" feels after recalling trauma from the past.

At one point, while VAST was silent on the board, posting blank comments, one of the posters asked him, "what's wrong, son?"

Vast commented while on the site that he was ready for a SCANDLE leading me to believe he would be involved in exposing the criminals.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM

Springsteen's sister stated on the OFFICIAL site, "Daddy was a freemason."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2015 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:56 PM

I have mentioned that during my arrival on Springsteen's official site, apparently their attempt to "trigger" sexual programming wasn't working to the degree that they desired, so the levels of programming were emailed to me to REFRESH MY MEMORY.

The emailer said, "ANYTHING?" Does this help you??

What?? Suicide programming, beta programming??

Imagine that. They know about the LEVLS of MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING and how they work, but never any talk about MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Hmmmmm!!!

Makes you think they KNEW ME, doesn't it? Makes you think they were running a "covert operation," doesn't it?

Makes you think they're mind controllers, abusers from the past, doesn't it?

In fact, one poster said to me that she had a hard time believing I was someone from the OFFICIAL site because all this person ever did was ramble on about MKULTRA/Project.

Springsteen's sister told me to go start trouble somewhere else.

I was banned, most probably because I said I'd leave of my own free will.

However, because I am in REALITY and they know I'm writing here, they would never allow me to post again.

In any event, this is not what I desire.

The programming levels were emailed to me right before he referred to me as Wendy several times in the email.

I said, Brucie Baby, you're freakin' me out because of the "schizophrenic" type behavior.

He said, "hey baby!"

So, when sexual programming had been brought to its' height, and several sexual emails had been exchanged, communication via email was discontinued by him, but "sexual programming" triggers were escalated.

I wouldn't say anything on the site to this degree, so, as I've stated, I was writing sexual content to the voices-lycos.com, but never receiving a reply back other than a verse from the bible.

Of course, I was frustrated, angry. It's akin to torture. Can you imagine!!

Heightened sexual programming triggered, constant flirting, sexual references on the site, but no response from the email address I was writing to.

I assume they wanted me to become so angry, frustrated, sexually charged that I would begin to write sexual content on the site and/or begin to display anger, psychotic behavior, emotional distress, etc.

I believe one of the posters by the username Kirkaiya is someone from the past because in the beginning I referred to him as Captain Kirk and this came from my subconscious.

In any event, I'm sure they were all reading these emails; the pigs that they are, but Kirkaiya came onto the Right Wing Lounge, and said that obviously the RWL was helping me. You know the place where Hemi came on my face.

YUCK. What a pig!! Hemi and Kirk to name a few. But, they are all cut from the same cloth.

Helping me!!!!!!

Imagine that! They thought they were helping me.

Twisted world in which they live.

They also think their sick jokes are FUNNY. Amongst themselves only, I would say.

Vast asked me on the site, "what are you wearing." I said clothes. What are you wearing. He said boxers and I said, but I thought....and he said, well, yeah, but this being a family site and all.

Family site!! Right!!

During an email he had stated several personal things about his lack of boxers, etc.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:30 PM

There was a "staged" argument between CRT and Vast. They were going to meet to duke it out. Right!! A phone number was provided. Maybe they thought I'd call it, but I didn't.

Vast's email was provided on a thread for CRT and, of course, they knew I'd email him.

So, I did.

There was also this sick game of talking about cell phones and, at the time, wanting to speak to him because, you know, he was the HERO who rescued me from the cult, DNA would post comments like; ring, ring.

JUST SICK!!!

I believe in my first email to Vast he mentioned the GOONS. This was most probably to "trigger" memories of torture so that they could call up other false memories and torture by the goons would be relived. That is one of the symptoms produced. Reliving torture when calling up false memories. When calling up real memories, the implant is that you will go crazy.

Their favorite command is "Nuff said." Or, as VAST once commented when I was in my house yelling about their BS, ENOUGH!!

Yes, Carry on, as well, another command. The strawman, X, uses this.

You know, put all the other BS they've inflicted on me behind and continue with them.

The old SONY board didn't have private messaging, but the new board did. I'm sure this was preferred over email because then anyone on the site could have access without being identified.

Like I said, it could have been my PROTECTORS who supplied the voices email address, because I can't imagine anyone on that site referring to the bible or a verse therein and, again, Vast changed his location to read the same as the verse after a while.

He was either spying or torturing me because I wasn't behaving like a good little slave.

Most probably because I wasn't writing sexually charged comments, he wanted me to believe it was him. Get frustrated, angry and display this on the site. Sexual content, as well.

After the "I love you, now what?" email disappeared along with others and all email communication had been cut-off by him, I went on the board and accused him of such. Others came to his defense. However, I had given him my password to by email address because they wanted my picture on the board, but I didn't want to do it.

I'm sure they have access to my email box anyway, even at present and to my keystrokes.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:16 PM

There was a poster on the board on his OFFICIAL site, maybe an "innocent bystander," not many of them, who once said, when I was reading between the lines, they're not talking to you.

ManOfPeace replied, "yes they are."

CRT was someone who seemed rational in the beginning. Another poster commented Tele77, I think it was, that he was leaving because CRT was aligning himself with me.

I was talking about the corrupt government, etc., Federal Reserve. This was a ploy, of course, so that I would look to him as someone to align myself with.

However, I'd have to say he is a moron and even worse.

His "true colors," violent language became apparent real quick when I wasn't obeying.

The same with most of them.

Threads would be set up and they'd converse amongst one another so that derrogatory comments could be made which I knew were directed at me.

CRT once commented, "I told you they were putting something in the water."

This is always a theme. I guess they don't want me to drink water. Gee, I guess you have to in order to stay alive.

CRT would also drop comments like, "priceless" after I devulged information about government officials, etc., in order to make me believe that they were the INTELLIGENCE on the board.

Or, comments like, "good beans."

When you're in an altered state, child-like, they think FUNNY can bring you back in. So, they'd set-up their comic relief routine.

A happy-camper can be controlled.

I was NEVER a happy camper.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:47 PM

In the home of the brave, Jefferson turning over in his grave,
Fools glorify themselves, try to manipulate Satan. - Bob Dylan -
- Rigorous Intuition, Oct 05, 2005 -