Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

By the way you might want to email an admin to erase those pictures on page 132,after all is your thread.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Tell ME, Konig19, why it is that you know for a FACT that the mind controllers, the satanic pigs literally attach invisible demons to their victims?

I have stated my opinion regarding this matter and so, too, has Ron Patton.

Now, tell US why you KNOW anything about this "satanic ritual."

BluAngel its part of our faith,Islam Christianity,and Judaism, to acknowledge the devils.
God warns us about them.
Demons can possess people take control with out any so called mind control programs.
What I know about satanic rituals is the fact that it has been going on for thousands of years.
It has not changed,its all the same,and all the cults are all the same, all worship satan.
Just look at ancient Egypt,Greece,The Aztec and the Mayan Empire,and all the rest.They all worshiped some gods,who were no more than the devils making impressions like they could do something like bring the rain or whatever.
They all practiced magic in some way or an other.
All sacrificed children, people,animals,to so called gods.
And those in cults still do so.
Devils always make people do immoral and evil acts in order for them to do some favors they might have promised.
The devils(Lucifer) are behind the New World Order,that is why so few people can control this world.
People believe lies are easy to deceive,most people are disbelievers,most people hate the truth,the very reason why people have no problem accepting lies.
The Protocols warn those behind NWO to do everything possible to mislead people away from God,it states if people would believe in God than there would be justice.
Thats my quick answer to your question,there are many facts which prove the existence of the devils.
You dont have to agree with me Angel,but it is my answer to your question.
Peace
Praise be to God Lord of the Universe!
Old 07-25-2007, 10:57 PM

Always love the way you quote everything instead of just writing a damn reply.So in order to reply to all what you said I would have to quote everything you said plus include what I said previously which would make a damn long reply.

Im gonna make this short.
Believing that devils exist,does not mean one worships the devils.
Having said that I do not worship the devils.
Im just aware how they operate,and Im also aware of how to protect myself from them.

The word devil,satan,lucifer,demons,all refer to supernatural,invisible creatures.
You can visit wiki here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon to check it for yourself.

Saying the word devil,demon,satan,and thinking it has a different meaning is nonsense,is being delusional.
I still would like your explanation on what do all those cults worship,since the word devils in your mind mean something else other than that,what we call supernatural,invisible.
You never explained yourself on that.
Other than saying I dont worship devils.
Never meant you did.

I never said I dont hold humans responsible for there actions.
Humans are responsible for everything that we do,even if the devil might have enticed us to do something bad.
I wouldnt have a reason to reply if you didnt misquote me all the time,like saying I worship the devils and so on,God Forbid.

peace.
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 PM

This is God speaking to the mankind.
Its God's words.
Quran
In the Name of God,Most Gracious,Most Merciful

He (Satan) said, "My Lord, since You have willed that I go astray, I will surely entice them on earth; I will send them all astray. Except those among Your worshipers who are devoted absolutely to You alone."

He (God) said, "This is a law that is inviolable: you have no power over my servants; you only have power over the strayers who follow you." [15:39-42]

He (God) guides some people while others are committed to straying. They have chosen the devils as their masters, instead of God, YET THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GUIDED. [7:30]

...He (Satan) and his tribe can see you, while YOU DO NOT SEE THEM. We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe. [7:27]

(Satan said,) "I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find most of them un-appreciative." [7:17]

"You may entice them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and all your men against them, and share in their money and children, and promise them. Anything the devil promises is no more than an illusion. As for My servants, you have no power over them." Your Lord suffices as an advocate. [17:64-65]

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "God has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." [14:22]

The Devils are a fact,and are a part of our faith,that is Christianity,Judaism,and Islam.

Again people might want to read this:
How Satan hypnotizes humanity?
By Dr. Douglas Brown
Hypnosis is a trance-like condition characterized by an altered state of consciousness, diminished will power, and an increased responsiveness to suggestion. People differ in their suggestibility to hypnosis. A person cannot be hypnotized against his will; he must obey the suggestions of a hypnotist. Hypnosis has been employed to help people with physical and psychological diseases, as well as for harmful purposes. An effective hypnotist is skilled in gaining the confidence of his clients. He knows that 'it takes two', the client and himself, to produce the desired effects. Our concern here is with the Master Hypnotist who misleads humanity in masses. The Master Hypnotist also gains the trust of his subjects. But, unlike human hypnotists, he is invisible.
Satan meets and even exceeds the qualifications of a hypnotist because he knows when and how to make his suggestions, according to a person's mind, character, desires and habits. He has considerable knowledge of human nature, and he has thoroughly succeeded in rendering millions of humans unable to use their minds.
People who are unappreciative of God are hypnotized by Satan without their knowledge. Countless millions of people say, "I believe in God," when in fact their hearts do not mean it. Their utterance is no more than lip service to go along with parents, friends, or the society at large. Whenever they have opportunities to break away from deception and doubt, they cling to fabricated falsehoods. This leaves them susceptible to Satan's hypnosis. For the Master Hypnotist is given access to the person's true intentions and innermost beliefs, not outward appearances and lip-service utterances. By going against their God-given instinct to worship God alone and uphold His word alone, people enable the Master Hypnotist to set them up for self-destruction behind an invisible barrier.
Satan gradually instills his suggestions into the minds of his subjects; ideas counter to the worship God alone. Satan hypnotizes his subjects into doing anything that reflects disbelief, idol-worship, or hypocrisy.
They are like the devil: he says to the human being, "Disbelieve," then as soon as he disbelieves, he says, "I disown you. I fear God, Lord of the universe." [59:16]
A trained hypnotist slowly infuses his directives into the subject's mind because this "drop by drop" approach helps the subject understand the instructions. But, in Satan's case, it is a matter of making a person feel at home with negative prompts. God protects His sincere servants from the Master Hypnotist's obvious and subtle attempts to hypnotize them.
Peace.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:57 AM

I didn't read this whole thread, as I just joined.

Upon seeing this , from hitting a link , I had to comment. There is a fabulous video called they sold their souls for rock n roll. I seen the 10hr version and it is quite telling of the industry.

Years ago my father tried telling me about it, but as your typical dumb kid, I thought he was goofy.

Dad, as usual, was right about that and quite a few other things as well.

There is no doubt we are and have been in a war between good and evil for a long long time. We won't not be able to stop that which is written , we can only show it to people who are willing to listen.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:03 AM

" How many years ago did your father try telling you about the "corrupt" music industry? What did he know and how did he know it? Did he try to inform you because you had an interest in music?"

ohhhh, late 60's early 70's ! Dad's gone now so I can't ask where he got that. But it was probably "the spotlight". Yes I had an interest in music, not as much now , altho I still enjoy it. It is different after seeing that video.

I suppose what it boils down to is...the mantra like quality , gets you into a suggestible state. We as a people HAVE been brainwashed [ a methodical slow infection of corruption into society , twisting the truth and changing [ suggestible minds ]]...and "they're" not through with us neither!

" What is "that which is written?" Where is it written?"

About "the end times"....the book of Daniel , and the Revelation.

I heard a great audio on this , by Dee Zahner called , "The secret side of history , mystery babylon and the NWO". It included lots of scriptural quotes.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:26 PM

OK,lets get this straight,gah...you claim "satanic cult's" worships the devils,but than again you dont believe that devils exist.
OK,got it.

I do understand that all cults worship the devils.
I also know that devils exist.
There is a reason why the meaning of the word cult,is hidden knowledge.Those people feel like they know something most people dont.
The truth is most people dont want to know.

Never did I say devils are responsible for anything people do,so you are clearly wrong.
See,if I did believe what you are saying,than I would not post and believe in this verse:

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "God has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." [14:22]

It clearly states;people are responsible,the devils have no power over anyone,they simply invite people to believe and trust them.
Therefore people are blamed for there actions,like stated in the verse.We all have the power to make our own decisions,if we follow the devils or not its up to us.

I dont worship the devils, and dont sound like I do.
I dont get it how you come to such conclusion?

Angel,I do not believe in anything,I dont believe in guesses and opinions,but I believe in the truth.And the truth can be verified,my faith is not blind.
I dont trust anyone but God, I follow God's Scriptures,not peoples opinions.
You dont believe in what I believe,most people dont believe in God,so it dont surprise me.
But that does not make my beliefs false,and it isnt,never will be.
I dont want guesses,and opinions,I dont what to loose myself in some wishful thinkings.I want the truth,even if I dislike the truth,I have no choice but to accept it.
God says;We have give you the eyes,brains,and the ears,you are responsible for using them.

I'd say , you must live a paranoid life.
Im not confused,I dont follow,guesses and opinions.
There is only one truth everything else is falsehood(guesses,opinions).

Trust me I wouldnt call you paranoid if you didnt say that to me first.I have no problem discussing things with people intelligently even if I disagree with them.
I dont care what people believe or think,or think about my beliefs,you see facts speak for them self.
peace.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:27 PM

Whether or not I believe in the existence of devils has absolutely nothing to do with what others believe; with what others worship; whether they are a part of the "satanic cult" or not. Whether they believe these entities to be real, to be invisible or not has nothing to do with the fact that I don't acknowledge these entities. Do you think somehow what I believe regarding SATAN/LUCIFER/DEVIL effects what people who are a part of a "satanic cult" worship? I really don't understand why you're having a mental block on this subject. It's not that difficult to comprehend and I've explained it to you over and over and over again.
OK,got it!
Its said though that people can be so confused.
People will call on the evil people as devils,devil worshipers,will always make that connection.
Even Henry Makow on his site, he makes a lot of sense in his articles,he never makes the connection though.He calls upon the evil people as devil worshipers,uses the word a lot to describe the people behind NWO.
But cant understand the fact that there are invisible creatures working behind the scenes.
People think is just few bankers who are in control.NO,not so.The bankers are just satans slaves,they are satans followers,the very reason they dont care about people,but look down on us.Satan made them believe that they are the special few who have the right to do what hey please.
US Politicians,have quoted many times about the Hidden Government,Shadowy Government, Invisible Power,working behind the scenes.
A power so organized that you better not speak above your breath in condemnation of it.
And they are not talking about people.
To bad most people cant understand what they mean though.

Im sure you read that Bjerkins article on Henry's site.
He is somewhat right not,but not quite.
Shabatai Zvi soul has not,and can not transmigrate,he is dead.
He was just following satan,and after his death,it is satan who transmigrated down to the Rothschild dynasty.Or maybe I should say moved on to his next victims.

Yes, we know. You've made it quite clear that YOU KNOW that DEVILS exist. You're repeating. Those within the "satanic cult" are "sadistic pigs" who hide historic knowledge and the truth about themselves. Whom they worship; they're sexual deviant behavior; their vicitmization of society; their trauma-based torture mind control programs, etc., etc., etc. If you're referring to the fact that they have knowledge about the existence of INVISIBLE DEVILS
"that we don't know about and don't want to know about,"
I really think you're pushing it now.

See thats the problem,you dont want to know about it.Saying I dont believe into something is different than saying I dont want to know about it.Thats all I want to say here.
I know about it and I can see many facts that prove it.
Not to mention it is God who warn us about them.

You sound obsessed with devils.

Im not why would I be obsessed?

Here is an example,if you know anything about cults,you'll see that they do very stupid,evil,acts,like torture them self.
They only do so not because they like to torture them self,but to gain satans favors.
Others will torture animals to gain some favors.
Others do all kind of evil acts.
That is the point of sacrifice.
Its to humiliate yourself,and others,to gain favors.That makes people become satans slaves,thus people end up following them,doing all kind of evil,and dont see anything wrong with it.

On the other hand.
God never commands us to do evil,or sacrifice anything.
For example the story of Able and Cane,when they gave offerings,gifts, to God.
God excepted the offering of one but not the other.
Because one of them was not sincere,but was more to say joking.
God says it is not the gifts,or offerings that reach Him,but our goodness.
God is in no need of anything,God absolutely never commands injustice.

You don't believe in anything? That's a shame. You must be empty. If you don't believe in anything how then can you believe in the truth? What truth and how can it be verified?

Did not obviously mean that,to bad you misunderstand many things I say.
I meant I dont believe in just anything people tend to make up.
I believe in the things that are provable,like I said I believe in the truth.

Some reason why you keep insinuating that I don't believe in GOD?
Truly is not hard for me figure out if somebody believes in God or not.Actions speak for them self,its the only way to judge people,not what they say.
And yes, true, I dont obviously know for sure if somebody believes in God or not,only God knows our innermost intentions.

What truth are you searching for?
What a question.
You see Truth is only One.What is there after the truth but falsehood?
Having said that, I like the truth.

I dont' live a paranoid life. I live a life full of LOVE.
OK,I see,its ok for you to call others paranoid,but you dislike being told that.

You believe there is only one truth. I don't. You should speak for yourself only.
Maybe you like to explain yourself here other than just expect me to believe you, only because you said so?And why should I believe you this?It makes absolutely no sense.

What facts speak for themselves?
Well,the truth speaks for its self,facts are the truth.

peace.
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe.[/quote]
Old 07-26-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
By the way, Konig19, you seem to find it astonishing that I claim those within the "satanic cult" worship the Devil/Lucifer/Satan.

I don't know why this confounds you so.

It's not like I'm the only person who has written this.

Search the web.

Inquire of those minds, who write the same, if they believe in the existence of devils.

It ain't BREAKING NEWS!

Even Springsteen admitted to worshipping the DEVIL during one of his induction speeches at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

And, it wasn't only himself he was referring to!

I would surmise he is the "Satanic Cult" Leader within the music industry and the reason for the name, "The Boss."

Although, I did tell him more times than can be recollected that he wasn't "The Boss" of me.

He may be THE BOSS of all the others.

But, not ME!
OK,true,you are right,people do use the words satan,devil,demonic,to describe people in cults, etc.,as to say they are following the devils,only not to admit that there is no such things as devils.
To me thats hypocrisy.
Is not that people just state; those in cults say they worship devils,no,they keep calling them the devil worshipers.
W.Bush,wont tell you that he is in a satanic cult,yet everybody will connect him to the devil.
Sad people are bombarded with nonsense from all directions.Its spin Angel.

OK,you say Springsteen admitted that he worships satan.I have to say I didnt know.
I m sure there is a reason he said that.
And umm...if he was the boss,I mean the devil,than obviously he wouldnt say he worships the devil.
Im pretty sure he would come up with a more original name for himself(as his code name),if he meant himself as the devil.Why would he choose the name devil to refer to himself when such name already has a meaning, and so many other claim the same,clamming of being devil worshipers.
This is the only logical conclusion.
He is just the boss of the people(those within his cult),but he is a devil follower,worshiper,he said it.
Peace
Praise be to God,Lord of the Universe!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:48 PM

" What is the SPOTLIGHT? "

was supposedly the official thorn in the side of D.C.! [ cheers! I support anyone with the gonads to print the truth and ask honest questions. not to mention support the constitution.]

But there was a lawsuit and the spotlight closed down and reorganized and is now the american free press !

http://www.americanfreepress.net/

they still seem to be the only place you can get decent news. IMO , they put mainstream to shame.

dad even gave me a subscription , but I just didn't get it at the time. I wasn't ready. But eventually the truth penetrated my very thick skull , and I began to understand.