Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

"Failure to communicate."

Actually, when one is "mind controlled" there can and will never be successful communication.

This requires independent minds.

Thus, the reason it is viewed, in some eyes, as failure is because control is not present.

As far as "getting drunk, so what?"

Exactly, my sentiments.

SO, WHAT!!

Baiting regarding 911 conspiracy theories is also a failure as will any and all future attempts be deemed.

Feel better now or still walking on eggshells???

I feel great!!

Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 PM

"For those who had a notion, a notion deep inside that it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive"

YEP!! The man really nailed it with that one!

An outright hero!

Please give him the Pulitzer Prize.

So, you think you're married to Salma Hayek? Maybe you ought to check your bed.

Delusional, perhaps?

Just wondering.

Does anybody know exactly how much it costs monetarily when you "pay the price?"

Yikes! The coddling and stroking is enough to send shivers up one's spine.

Just an outright LOVE FEST on a LOVE TRAIN.

These fans! Disconnected from reality. Not living in the real world. Living in his world. The world he created for them. Seriously, how old are these people? His fans? They're not teenagers. He's sucked the life right out of them. Hypnotized. I just cannot even imagine it. Their life is HIS life.

It is so NOT normal.

Jealous??

They should thank the LORD they're not HER!

Geez!! Ya think maybe they're under some "mind control" spell? He is an expert at that, you know!!

Come on, get with it!

My goodness, they keep stuffing his wallet with the repackaging and recycling of old and new material.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:31 AM

You're not opposed to wife swapping?

Now, why don't I find that surprising?
Old 06-08-2007, 10:03 AM

Here's a suggestion. How 'bout this as a "tag line."

"Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack. I went out for a ride and I never came back."

He really nailed it with this one, too!

Didn't he?

OR, how 'bout this "tag line?"

"$250.00 up the a**"
Old 06-08-2007, 10:22 AM

"On purpose..."

"slit their wrists..."

You'd have to have opposing sides in order to conduct the "covert" operation.

The arguing ensues and supplies the opportunity to post derrogatory comments and/or "triggers/commands" not truly intended for the obvious "target," but for "reading between the lines."

The "indirect" remarks are OLD.

Seriously! Anyone who isn't hiding something; who doesn't have a not so "brilliantly disguised" alternative motive would not be running a "covert operation."
Old 06-08-2007, 01:13 PM

Advisors would be similar to "elders." You are to obey your advisors/elders.

Take orders from your advisors/elders, etc.

So, we wouldn't consider these individuals as anything other than being a part of the heirarchy/chain of command.

On another note:

PET NAMES:

"my little chick-a-dee"

"little one"

I will add more to the list as they surface.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:43 AM

Such controversy over one line in a song when that ain't no crux of the matter.

Minimal, very, very minimal in light and consideration of all else that has been introduced. It don't negate nothing.

Double negative
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A double negative occurs when two forms of negation are used in the same sentence. In some languages (or varieties of a language) negative forms are consistently used throughout the sentence to express a single negation, while in others a double negative is used to negate a negation and therefore resolves to a positive. In the former case, triple and quadruple negation can also be seen, which leads to the terms multiple negation or negative concord.

In literature, denying a negation is known as the trope of litotes.

The double-negatives-makes-a-positive rule was first introduced in English when Bishop Robert Lowth wrote A Short Introduction to English Grammar with Criticle Notes in 1762.

Double negative resolving to a negative:

In today's standrad English, double negatives are not used; for example the standard English equivalent of "I don't want nothing!" is "I don't want anything". It should, however, be noted that in standard English one cannot say "I don't want nothing!" to express the meaning "I want something!" unless there is very heavy stress on the "don't" or a specific plaintive stress on the "nothing".

Although they are not used in standard Enlgish,double negatives are used in various American English dialects, including African American Vernacular English, and the East London Cockney and East Anglian dialects and less frequently, but still commonly, in colloquial English. In the film Mary Poppins, Dick Van Dyke uses a double negative when he says

If you don't want to go nowhere.

A double negative is also famously used in the first two lines of the song "Another Brick in the Wall (part II)" included in the album The Wall by Pink Floyd, sung by schoolchildren

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.
Other examples of double negatives include:

I ain't got nobody.
or

Don't nobody go to the store.
or

I can't hardly wait.
or the Faithless song "Insomnia"

I can't get no sleep.
or the "stinking badges" from The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Badges? [pause] We ain't got no badges.[2]
Double negative also refers to even more than two negatives, like:

And don't nobody buy nothing.
It is common amongst children whenever mischief has occurred for them to say,

I didn't do nothing[citation needed]

Today, the double negative is often considered the mark of an uneducated speaker, but it used to be quite common in English, even in literature. Chaucer made extensive use of double negatives in his poetry, sometimes even using triple negatives. For example, he described the Friar in The Canterbury Tales: "Ther nas no man no wher so vertuous" (i.e. "there wasn't no man nowhere so virtuous"), and he even used a fourfold negative when describing the Knight: "He nevere yet no vileynye ne sayde / In all his lyf unto no maner wight."

Double negative resolving to a positive
Main article: Litotes
Litotes is a rhetorical device which uses double negation to emphasise a statement. By denying its opposite, the double negation cancels itself out and resolves to a positive. The effect of this can differ depending on context.

For instance, "I don't disagree" could be said to mean "I certainly agree" if stated in an affirmative manner. However, if stated in a cautious manner, "I don't disagree" can also be used to mean "there is no mistake in what you say, but there is more to it than that."

Similarly, the phrase "Mr. Jones was not incompetent" may be used to mean either "Mr. Jones was very competent" or "Mr. Jones was competent, but not brilliantly so."

This device can also be used to humorous effect; for example, in the TV show The Simpsons, Homer Simpson says in one episode ("Missionary: Impossible"), "I'm not not licking toads", humorously conveying to the audience that he had indeed been licking toads.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:44 AM

Double negatives, in some sense, are a part of the "programming."
Old 06-09-2007, 09:48 AM

You were influenced by Springsteen's music because of the use of the double negative, "it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive?"

Takes all kinds, I guess.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:45 AM

Seriously, do his fans think she's married to JESUS or something?

I guess in their altered state of consciousness, child-like personalities, high suggestibility, they could be convinced he's some sort of hero or anything else for that matter, perhaps.

HIS three kids! Aren't they her's, too??

She's tougher than the rest? Either that or frightened.

How many more were there and why do you have to be TOUGH?

She's the "first lady of love" and, so, that would make him the first man of love?

My, such an inflated ego!!!

You should be thankful she's the RED HEADED woman whom that song was written about and has no problem with it.

How EMBARRASSING!!!

But, then again, you're his devoted, brainwashed fans living in the fairy-tale world he created for you and accept all while under his SPELL.