Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #971  
Old 07-17-2007, 06:35 PM
roscoe roscoe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 224
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


BAngel- this is a Forum where people exchange ideas and mine have a right to be here. I have never been hostile to you so lighten up. Truth is an act of Grace; someone has brainwashed you into thinking Holy Church is your enemy: this is not so.

All the Popes sincne Pius XII can be proven to be anti-Popes. My personal view is that they have been anti-Popes beginning with Benedict XV in 1914.

Anyone thinking that the Vat II anti-Church is the Catholic Church is being deeply deceived.

Reply With Quote
  #972  
Old 07-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
JON FRIEDMAN'S MEDIA WEB: NBC's Tim Russert Follows His Own Compass

July 18, 2007: 12:41 AM EST

Excerpt:

'The Boss'

According to his NBC bio, Russert "has interviewed every major figure on the American political scene."

Still, he has regrets. Russert wished he could've had Pope John Paul II on " Meet the Press." "I would've asked him about his life as an outspoken religious leader," Russert said, specifically his impact on the fall of Communism and his views about how American Catholics viewed his teachings.

President Bush hasn't appeared on "Meet the Press" since February 2004, Russert noted. He said that he'd ask Bush if he anticipates any change in the administration's Iraq policy. "I don't expect" there would be one, according to Russert.

Can you guess who is his dream "get"?

It's rock and roll star Bruce Springsteen. "I'm very intrigued by him," Russert said. "He has a real understanding of the political dialogue, of faith and life in urban America."

I think Russert's gone over the deep end. Someone must have paid him to say that Springsteen has a real understanding of the political dialogue, of faith and life in urban America. That's not political dialogue. Hey, Russert come have a peek at his lyrics. He seems to have a real understanding about sex with "little girls," too.

Russert already has a connection to "the Boss." "I booked concerts for John Carroll [University] in Cleveland," Russert recalled. "We paid $2,500 to book him on a Tuesday night in February 1974."

Russert has a connection to the BOSS! Oh my goodness, can we touch you?

Aside from the indelible mental snapshot of seeing a brilliant performer 18 months before he made it big, Russert cherishes the memory for a more practical reason: "I made enough money to pay for my second year of law school."

He said he told Springsteen the story once when he ran into him at a New York City restaurant. Springsteen laughed and said, "That sounds like one of my songs."

I bet Russert could woo Springsteen by playing snippets of his tunes to accompany appearances by the candidates: "Glory Days" for Sen. John McCain, " Born to Run" for Sen. Hillary Clinton, "Two Hearts" for John Edwards, "It's Hard to be a Saint in the City" for Mitt Romney, "New York City Serenade" for Rudy Giuliani, "Jungleland" for Mayor Michael Bloomberg and, of course, "I'm on Fire" for Obama.

You think Russert could WOO Springsteen. One man WOOING another. Okay. The mention of some snippets of Springsteen's songs to be played during appearances by candidates, you've got to be kidding, right? Whomever wrote this article has gone over the deep end with Russert. "I'm on Fire" being played during an Obama appearance. Would that mean Springsteen is on fire for Obama or that Obama is on fire for a little girl whose Daddy isn't home?"

If Michael Dukakis, comes on the show, Russert can cue up "Kitty's Back" for the missus.

I asked Russert if he had reached out to Springsteen to request an interview. He shook his head, as if he was unworthy of the meeting. It was reassuring to see that even Tim "No Surrender" Russert, the scourge of Washington, could act a little overwhelmed by someone.

Oh, come on, Russert, reach out! Unworthy of the meeting? What does one have to do to be worthy of a Springsteen meeting/interview? Kiss his feet? Russert is a "No Surrender" scourge of Washington and is overwhelmed by Springsteen. Does he go ga-ga or something?
Reply With Quote
  #973  
Old 07-19-2007, 07:26 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,279
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Is Al Wilson part of the EVIL music industrial complex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pOF-AopkY


How bout Barry White?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvHRnGe940
Reply With Quote
  #974  
Old 07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
konig19 konig19 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

BlueAngel,I must say this thread is interesting even though is pain to read.
155 pages and counting.
I didnt go through it all yet,and I have skipped a lot of boring lyrics.
I cant believe how many song lyrics Springsteen has,how many crap songs he's got is funny.
I dont remember to ever listened to Springsteen,not sure why anybody does anyway.
I like to say one thing to you though,and that is:
Springsteen is not talking to you.You might feel that way but he isnt.You write a lot about you being on Springsteen's fan site or whatever,only to feel like people know who you are in the forums.
I dont think Springsteen ever visits any of his websites,or talks in the forums.
I would suggest you dont go to any Springsteen websites at all,there is no reason to,since you are not some dumb fan.
Dont ever think that humans can read your mind,trust me is not possible,we dont have such abilities.
The Devils can.
Remember this,for your own good.
You say some very interesting, and true things here in your thread,you seem to be very knowledgeable in certain things,yet you are also very confused on others.
Peace.
Praise be to God Lord of the Universe.
Reply With Quote
  #975  
Old 07-23-2007, 04:57 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,279
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

BA is just plain nuts! :-?
Reply With Quote
  #976  
Old 07-23-2007, 06:48 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,279
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!
Reply With Quote
  #977  
Old 07-23-2007, 07:13 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,670
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Like I said, I don't really care who you are, but whomever you are, you apparently don't know much about the NWO if you disbelieve that the music industry isn't owned and operated by a bunch of thugs who practice mind control on their musicians and, in turn, their musicians practice mind control on their fans and advance the NWO agenda of an immoral society void of sexual inhibitions and the corruption of our species!

For some unknown reason which you have yet to explain, or some reason which is known to US, you would prefer to call me NUTS rather than acknowledge "mind control" and/or mind control within the music industry.

The existence of MKULTRA/Project Monarch is public knowledge. The experimentation on unwitting citizens conducted by the "rogue CIA," the conduit of these grotesque programs; has been acknowledged publicly by President Clinton and during Ted Kennedy's investigation. Colby acknowledged Project Monarch.

THEY ARE NOT A SECRET! Bluebird, The Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality, by Dr. Colin Ross.

Survivors have written books!

Thousands of people, children/adults have reported SRA and other survivors as to their incarceration in these mind control "CULTS."

Presidio is an example of CHILDREN not being believed when taken from classrooms through underground tunnels and sexually abused; looking for talented and gifted prey; less fortunate, perhaps.

Psychologists coerce CHILDREN through "suggestions" and then use these tactics to discredit their allegations.

THE AMA, the Psychiatric field, etc. has been trained very well to aid the culprits in escaping prosecution and the revelation of what occurs at some schools through underground tunnels.

The depth of the corruption and abuse upon children incarcerated in this "CULT," within the "music industry," pornography, black operations, etc. has not yet been revealed.

AS I HAVE STATED ABOUT YOU and that which is OBVIOUS, you will either fall off the fence that you straddle or get splinters in your behind.

You can't be on both sides at the same time.

IMPOSSIBLE!

Why do you continue to GHOST me on this site?

Why does this thread bother you so?

We already know the answers to these questions, RedRat, but, please feel free to elaborate.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-29-2015 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #978  
Old 07-23-2007, 07:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,670
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!
Then why did you say that you were?
Reply With Quote
  #979  
Old 07-23-2007, 07:16 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,279
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!
Then why did you say that you were?
because this is the internet, people say what they want, sorry to mislead you.
Reply With Quote
  #980  
Old 07-23-2007, 11:28 PM
konig19 konig19 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
Please show me where I said Springsteen was talking to me. I don't say that I FEEL like people in the forums know me. THEY DO KNOW ME. Sorry, but I KNOW more than you.
You did say that it must have been Springsteen who posted some crap since the site was locked down or something and he only could,as far as I remember.
OK,they know that you are alleged Springsteen mind control victim,I wasnt sure.
What do you know more than me?Why act like a child in first place.
By the way what use is knowledge when its nothing but lies.


I would suggest you dont go to any Springsteen websites at all,there is no reason to,since you are not some dumb fan.
You can make all the suggestions you like, but I'm FREE to do as I desire.
Thats fine BlueAngel,but why do you go to Springsteen websites?
It would be nice to know,as long as you dont have a problem answering this question.


Dont ever think that humans can read your mind,trust me is not possible,we dont have such abilities.
Why should I trust you? Are you an expert in the field of mind control? Where did I mention anything about humans reading my mind?
Maybe because Im speaking the truth.You are free to make up your own mind though.
Im not an expert in mind control,but Thanks God, I know a lot how a mind works though,much better than most people.


The Devils can.
What is the deal with you and the DEVILS? I don't recognize the DEVILS. Never did while I was incarcerated in a "satanic cult" and never will.
Im just saying the truth.Devils do exist,and in order to understand how a mind works its impossible to understand it,unless we accept this fact.
Do you even know what Satanic Cult stands for,or what it means?
Do you have any idea how people end up having split personality,or how people can do things while not being aware of ever done it?
You ignore the most important fact in mind control the reason you still dont have control of your own mind.
Im sure you read this,but you choose to ignore it as always.And you like doing it
Project Monarch
by Ron Patton
Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of structured dissociation and occultic integration, in order to compartmentalize the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework. During this process, a Satanic ritual, usually including Cabalistic mysticism, is performed with the purpose of attaching a particular demon or group of demons to the corresponding alter(s). Of course, most skeptics would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma within the victim. negating any irrational belief that demonic possession actually occurs.

Notice how he describes the process,and how he notes that demons are being attached to corresponding alters.And that is exactly what happens.The devils,again being nothing mysterious other than being invisible creatures to us,who are pretty stupid and can be recruited to posses people and take control over them.
Notice the fact how demons are downplayed right after stating that they are used.
People will believe anything before they believe devils exist.



Remember this,for your own good.

Remember what for my own good?
The fact that devils can read our mind,can affect our feelings,can talk to us,only for the ignorant once to think they just went crazy.
This is very important for people to understand,even more so in your case.

You say some very interesting, and true things here in your thread,you seem to be very knowledgeable in certain things,yet you are also very confused on others.

Confused about what and how would you know? Why don't you ENLIGHTEN us all. Remember, I don't need approval from anyone about this thread or what I say regarding my PERSONAL abuse in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and the music industry.
You are confused with many things but so are most people,its what happens when we reject the truth.
You acknowledge the devils but you wont accept the fact that they do exist.You just cant get yourself do do that.
People tend to think thats cool.
Not until people believe in God,will there be justice in this world.
God is the truth,religion is the the truth,unfortunately most people hate the truth.
Religion has been corrupt,and is being attacked,and downplayed,constantly.
And most people are way to happy to play along.
People need to wake up,and think.

Peace BlueAngel,dont hate,but think.
Say;I seek refuge in God from satan the rejected.
Praise be to God Lord of the Universe!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.