Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: They tormented those who dwell on the earth

Torment,... Dominio, this term can be used in many avenues of life.

Such as this CC site, it is a place wrought with tormented souls it seems.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:38 PM

Torment is torment, suffering is suffering, no? Is it not all the same thing? All suffering is born from, as Siddhartha Gautama said, desire.

Few people can understand this.

Most people base their lives on desire. People would say 'what is wrong with the desire to do good?'
Are you doing good WHEN you desire good? And are you desiring good AS you are doing good?
Nay, good is a state, not a goal or a concept, and states change when one simply acts truly - in the name of the natural state of things.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:44 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

Few people can understand this.

Most people base their lives on desire. People would say 'what is wrong with the desire to do good?'
Are you doing good WHEN you desire good? And are you desiring good AS you are doing good?
Nay, good is a state, not a goal or a concept, and states change when one simply acts truly - in the name of the natural state of things.
Dominio, this 'state of desire' you write about, this is natural in the sense that we as humans desire to be well, or good in all our faculties (mental,spiritual, physical being) however, it is when a person who does not share your particular beliefs, limits your desire to be good.(is this not what EVIL is?)
Old 02-09-2007, 01:12 PM

No I would call that conflicting egos. The truth is indisputable, but it is ignorable – and ignored by most it is.

Desire is not a state, desire is a concept. Goodness is a state. The desire for good is a concept.
You will find that when you are true, you will act ‘good’ as others perceive it, and you will be good. Good is actually a natural human state. Alas, humankind has become un-natural.

People desire to be well - are they truly well?
People desire to be powerful - are they truly powerful?
What can come of desire? Only illusion can come of desire.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Torment,... Dominio, this term can be used in many avenues of life.

Such as this CC site, it is a place wrought with tormented souls it seems.
Your soul has been tormented from the moment you were born.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-09-2007, 03:53 PM

Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)

I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)

I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.
Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?

This particular thread seems to TORMENT you.

Disagree, if you'd like; however, it's not for you to decide anything about my story.

Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.

GO look in the mirror.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:

Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<

>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!

AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------
Old 02-09-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<

>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!

AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------
Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-09-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

ZIP---------------------
Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!