Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2006, 05:43 PM

Default MKULTRA/PROJECT MONARCH

http://www.whale.to/b/patton.html#Al...and%20Triggers

Old 12-28-2006, 06:48 PM

Default Re: MKULTRA/PROJECT MONARCH

The following is extracted from the link posted above. Please take note:

In corroboration, a retired CIA agent vaguely discussed the use of such personnel to be used as “plants” or “chameleons” for the purpose of infiltrating a designated group, gathering information and/or injecting an ulterior agenda.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:20 AM

This is very interesting reading.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-29-2006, 06:05 PM

I have memories of spending time in a dungeon. I believe I relayed this to others in my past.
There are stairs leading down into this place. It is dark and damp. I am placed in chains and I hang from them. I am whipped. Because I do not cooperate in beastiality as they demand, I am told many times that the goons are going to be sent back in to teach me a lesson. These goons wear all white. They appear to be navy uniforms. But the men are brutal looking.

There are tunnels that connect to the White House. Secret passages for the transporting of "sex slaves."

I have memories of having gone to a charm school, but not participating in anything charming!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-29-2006, 09:02 PM

The men have dogs. They are attack dogs.

My memories of this place are replaced with "charm school" memories. I continue asking "why would you refer to it or want me to believe it was a charm school when there was nothing charming about it? When I was tortured there? When they make me have sex with animals. When they take pictures of me.

More disinformation is injected as I continue demanding answers. As I continue to question what the hell is going on in my life. Why am I being subjected to such cruelty.

I was then told that my memories were of my Aunts who went to charm school.

Twisting words around was a "tactic" as is obviously being displayed on this board by another poster.

Say one thing and it became something else. Young and impressionable it may have worked. Imprisoned in their world it may have worked. The end result was to cause anger and frustration. It was a tool to run interference of recall.

Today, it does not work.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 09:37 AM

Try reading this.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 09:43 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I should be flattered.

I now have a number of stalkers whose lives seem to revolve around getting my attention.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:50 AM

Ironic, isn't it? When I was on the site of this famous musician who was my past handler/controller/abuser, I sent an email saying that I felt like I was being watched.

The reply I received was the lyrics to "The Police's" song, "Every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you. You belong to me.

Now, that is truly the definition of a stalker.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 06:48 AM

Mind control programs should NOW be referred to as CIA mind control "satanic cults."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 AM

"La La land" is not a good place. This is trigger mechanism for "alternate reality."

As far as gaslighting, THEY can pay anyone enough money to "act out" for them. An unknowing accomplice.

This is quite commonplace in my case.

This is the reason I stay VIGILANT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel