Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: MKULTRA/PROJECT MONARCH

I am recalling a memory of being at the farm as a little girl.

I always asked questions. This was a part of who I was, but also to gain knowledge.

I asked questions innocently as a child.

I remember asking Mengele why WE had to call him Daddy. He said that while we were there, he was the Daddy of all Daddys.

We were all of his children.

I'd say, but you're not my real Daddy. Well, he said again, I'm your father figure, your Daddy while you are here.

I remember distinctly that we had to say his name properly. Not Joseph, but Josef.

All slaves have handlers/controllers and they refer to them as Daddy, but he was the Daddy of all Daddys, so to speak.

And, we were THEIR "little girls."

At the FARM, beastiality was forced upon us and I do believe pictures were taken.

I see a Barn and then a large piece of land with a mountain and a building. I see myself walking across the land from the barn with books in my hand. I feel as though there were classrooms, as well, but I don't see them yet.

We were spies in training it was said.

This, in the beginning to cover what horrendous acts would follow.

I see myself sitting on his lap. Being referred to as his little lap dog. And, being pet like I was a dog or kitten. You're my little kitty cat.

We had to make animal sounds for some reason, especially learn to BAAHHH like a sheep. I'm sure this is obvious as to why. As sheep follow.

But, it was constant. Let us hear you BAAHHH like a sheep.

This was a constant while I was on my past handler/controller's site.

When that was sounded, I suppose I was to follow or something, but I just wasn't getting it there, so the programming levels were emailed to me. Perhaps, for BETA, perhaps for DELTA, as well.

He seems to always be holding some kind of a whip and wears black boots. To keep us in line with the whip. We are in a line and he is checking the line and if you are not lined up properly, exactly, the whip is felt. Sometimes, lightly to frighten, other times welts are produced.

I've always had a memory of a peg leg or a hook arm.

I don't know if this is something they did while enacting Peter Pan or not. But, there is a vision of him standing in front of me, I'm in a chair, being hypnotized, a collar around my neck and a chain and a cage nearby. He has a hook arm.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-12-2007, 06:27 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

I always asked questions. This was a part of who I was, but also to gain knowledge.

I remember asking Mengele why WE had to call him Daddy. He said that while we were there, he was the Daddy of all Daddys.

I'd say, but you're not my real Daddy. Well, he said again, I'm your father figure, your Daddy while you are here.

I remember distinctly that we had to say his name properly. Not Joseph, but Josef.

All slaves have handlers/controllers and they refer to them as Daddy, but he was the Daddy of all Daddys, so to speak.

At the FARM, beastiality was forced upon us and I do believe pictures were taken.

I see a Barn and then a large piece of land with a mountain and a building. I see myself walking across the land from the barn with books in my hand. I feel as though there were classrooms, as well, but I don't see them yet.

I see myself sitting on his lap. Being referred to as his little lap dog. And, being pet like I was a dog or kitten. You're my little kitty cat.

We had to make animal sounds for some reason, especially learn to BAAHHH like a sheep. I'm sure this is obvious as to why. As sheep follow.

When that was sounded, I suppose I was to follow or something, but I just wasn't getting it there, so the programming levels were emailed to me. Perhaps, for BETA, perhaps for DELTA, as well.

He seems to always be holding some kind of a whip and wears black boots. To keep us in line with the whip. We are in a line and he is checking the line and if you are not lined up properly, exactly, the whip is felt. Sometimes, lightly to frighten, other times welts are produced.

I don't know if this is something they did while enacting Peter Pan or not. But, there is a vision of him standing in front of me, I'm in a chair, being hypnotized, a collar around my neck and a chain and a cage nearby. He has a hook arm.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?

Think Diana
Old 02-12-2007, 06:41 PM

Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?

Think Diana
[/quote]
Old 02-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?

Think Diana
[/quote]

TOO MUCH FUN
Old 02-12-2007, 07:42 PM

What I am reporting on this site as to the various tactics directed at me because I am a mind control survivor, and because I have information that they desire never to be public, hence their reason for being here. There is no other, is similar to how I operated and what I reported in the past to THE OTHERS.

Yes, there were more details, more information, more names, more faces. The circumstances were different.

However, after I was tortured and left in a state of fear and anxiety, I told HIM/THEM when they were overjoyed at the fact that details were sketchy, it didn't matter.

The information had been passed on and was in safe-keeping.

What they did to me in order to silence, neutralize and contain me would be explained, as well.

It's been decades in the making, but IT WILL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Implied Threat to BlueAngel

redrat11 wrote:
REDRAT11, made the fatal MISTAKE of taking INDIANAPOLIS COLTS for VICTORY, now I must actually hide for dear life!!!!! people after your throat!!!!!

Take note:

FATAL MISTAKE!!!!!!

HIDE FOR DEAR LIFE. PEOPLE AFTER YOUR THROAT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 08:03 PM

Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil
Old 02-13-2007, 12:04 PM

Do you think some of the posters here want me to believe that I'm the abusive one?

Do you think some of the posters here want me to believe that I'm the crazy one?

Kind of mimics the ole' days when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the Music Industry as a sex slave.

They weren't abusive or crazy, I was.

What else can they say?

Oh, yes, WE DID THIS AND MUCH MORE.

Yes, I just woke up one morning and decided I would imagine that I was the victim of a mind control program and I would write about it. Exposing their tactics and the intelligence/knowledge I have regarding military and government.

Yes, it all just came to me out of the BLUE.

Is it any wonder why these particular posters to whom I refer never comment on mind control programs.

The answer is a resounding NO!

This is a conspiracy forum. Mind control programs are public knowledge to a certain degree and they have nothing to say about this particular topic other than I'm delusional, I'm crazy, I'm paranoid, you're imagining it, you're a big, fat, liar.

Then the covert threats: FATAL CRASH, children should be in hiding, Think Diana, poisoned food and water, etc., etc., etc.

Why are they here?

We know the answer.

These particular posters want to SPAM whatever I write. Want to have dialogue with me for some reason that has nothing to do with Mind Control within the Music Industry.

They have nothing positive to add other than to use derrogatory words to describe me.

And, you think CC should be monitored.

As I said before and I will state again.

Exposure and extraction.

Two very fine art forms, indeed.

I'm here to write. I never indicated I wanted diaglogue with any of those who constantly find it necessary to attempt to communicate with me only so that they can leave "messges" within comments for my eyes only.

It's called reading between the lines. This I am capable of doing, pointing it out and much more.

I have been provided the opportunity to write in this "safe place" and YOU will not INTERFERE with my OBJECTIVE here or otherwise.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-13-2007, 06:07 PM

Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel