Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2006, 05:26 PM

Default My True Identity

I can now reveal that i, Fugitive, am the angel spoken of in Revelations . My job is to brng God's Judgement against Babylon the Wicked, namely America.

I have been given Divine Authority to bring ruin and disaster on America, and to totally destroy the N.w.O and the Illuminatti when the time is ripe. Jesus in a vision gave me this most holy message to expose America's wickedness and to smite America the Wicked with famine, death, depression and doom.
That is why satan hates me. Praise Jesus for revealing my holy mission and angelic identity. Rest assured, o oppressed righteous, that soon our God will cast the wicked sinners in the flames to scream in agony forever. Hallalujah to our vengeful God!

the Scripture that I qoute deals with my nature:

9**A third angel (ME!) followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

Praise Jesus! I am the third angel proclaiming God's judgement and the New Crusade. Glory to God! Death to the Illuminati and the N.W.O! Rally o righteous to the New Crusade in God's Holy War!!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 12-24-2006, 06:03 PM

Default Re: My True Identity

As if we care who or what you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-24-2006, 09:28 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
As if we care who or what you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Of course you do, my Devil worshipping friend. It is obvious you bow to satan, and more then likely were responsible for the Satanic thugs who attacked me so brutally.
Don't worry, my disciple of darkness; You and your evil Master are allready defeated. My church is binding the spirits of evil and deception that infest this forum from you and the rest of the Satanic stooges that do your evil here.
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 12-25-2006, 01:38 PM

You said 'identity'.
You said you are an Angel.
You said you were brutally attacked by Satanic thugs.

Those three things cannot go together. Only if you were actually who you say you are would you understand that.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:42 PM

Iíll be compassionate.
And with this I say you are deluded and slightly insane. Donít worry guy its quite common.
Its not easy to accept - but one way or another, it will have to happen.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:02 PM

Yes, I am an Angel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-25-2006, 06:45 PM

Just absolutely hilarious. Could not do a better job ourselves. Now let us reveal ourselves, We are Le...................
Old 12-26-2006, 01:26 AM

None of you here are Angelic. And if you by chance actually are, I say, get back in contact with your group. Iíve heard no real truth come from any of you. Only your egos.

I could find it almost insulting to hear such vain claims.
If you say to be Angelic, say goodbye to your halo, for your consciousness is leaking from you at a steady pace.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Fugitive wrote:
I can now reveal that i, Fugitive, am the angel spoken of in Revelations . My job is to brng God's Judgement against Babylon the Wicked, namely America.

I have been given Divine Authority to bring ruin and disaster on America, and to totally destroy the N.w.O and the Illuminatti when the time is ripe. Jesus in a vision gave me this most holy message to expose America's wickedness and to smite America the Wicked with famine, death, depression and doom.
That is why satan hates me. Praise Jesus for revealing my holy mission and angelic identity. Rest assured, o oppressed righteous, that soon our God will cast the wicked sinners in the flames to scream in agony forever. Hallalujah to our vengeful God!

the Scripture that I qoute deals with my nature:

9**A third angel (ME!) followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

Praise Jesus! I am the third angel proclaiming God's judgement and the New Crusade. Glory to God! Death to the Illuminati and the N.W.O! Rally o righteous to the New Crusade in God's Holy War!!
You're a Satanist.

Go back to Pharoah school.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:30 PM
The Shadow Knows!

The beast was slain and the feast was good. It was Barbarien that said that the ribs were over cooked but he ate of the beast with great gusto.

It was latter that he learned that while he was eating, the people of the forest stole his whistle and shoes.

So he had to go home without his shoes and wistle.

It was learned latter that Fugitive was the one that stole his shoes but not his whistle. He stole the shoes to use as seasoning for his ribs.