Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2006, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Saddam thing

GOD will have it no other way. All INSECTS are communal remember this. You will really have to think to survive if you are knowing. This is a good thread. How long before the vipers of this site turn on this thread. This alone should tell you who and what these posters really are. They are the MONSTERS that come from having been raised up in such programing and your future leaders and responsible citizens. At least they think that. The Locust are not far away now, so watch. Now lets let shadow and bondi spew.

Old 12-31-2006, 07:03 AM

You have to be raised in the PROGRAM, part of the "cult" to hold any position of power within government, military, banking, media. All areas in which the OCTOPUS' TENTACLES reign.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-31-2006, 11:48 AM

Yes, I did have to THINK HARD to survive.

I'm sorting through some information at the moment dating back to elementary school and the role my second grade teacher may have played in my past victimization. She left the school after my 2nd grade year with her. She was in the military. Stationed in Germany and I do remember her coming to my house in her uniform. I was alone. I opened the door, she said, "what's the matter, big girl, don't you remember me." Also remember her driving me home from school.

Also recalling that at a very young age, before five, my mother may have prostituted me to men in the neighborhood.

Also, recalling that not all government safe-houses are used for "evil" purposes, and perhaps the reason the "covert" operation on the musician's site to bring about this disinformation.

Also, recalling that masks may have been worn, not by the perpetrators, but by the OTHERS whom I was reporting to so that I could not divulge their identity for GOOD reason.

Also, recalling that perhaps some kind of tapes were made of me speaking about the "cult," and memory of talking into a microphone. Afterward, I remember the "suicide" commands would surface, the fear of having released information, but also being instructed to never take my own life.

Also, feeling as if some information written about Project Monarch may have come from me long ago.

Dreamland, a place where we are put to sleep, awake from our cacoon, like a butterfly. The sleep room. I remember disinformation of an accident and being in a coma. However, the sleep room is where we were put into a comatose like state.

There was also a place I was taken and told that if I didn't cooperate I would be turned into a walking ZOMBIE, never released, never see the "LIGHT OF DAY."

I think, at this point, I need to chew slowly and digest.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-31-2006, 12:39 PM

There is one song which speaks to the never see the light of day and another that speaks to masks being worn by perpetrators.

As I've stated before, I stopped listening to music for this reason.

There are triggering mechanisms built in and disinformation contained within some of the lyrics.

There is one that mentions, "tripped the merry go round." This may be responsible for the "spinning" of disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 09:39 AM

Try reading this as well.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 05:37 PM

I read a few articles about Saddam's wife and mistress. the mistress of 25+ years says thats not Saddam and when Russia pressured for a visit to Saddam by his wife she saw him and said thats not my husband. I have been married to him for 25+ years and i should know if its him or not and thats not him.They said Saddam had straight and pristine teeth and the one on trial has crooked teeth. Makes you wonder. I also saw an interesting article about when he was captured. They show the place where he was captured with all the troops around and they say that since the dates were still on the trees the date of his capture was bullshit because the dates would have been long picked by that time.LOL you can fool the audience but you cant fool the bit players.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:12 AM

Saddam did their dirty work for them. He was evil in the eyes of the world.

When he wasn't needed any longer, he was deposed and his double hanged.

To all those SLEEPING out there, Saddam is dead, the US is an occupying force in Iraq and our leaders continue to slaughter, maime and wound in the name of FREEDOM.

Freedom for who? THEM is the answer.

Imagine the psychological horror of those who live and serve in the military in this war-torn country. Imagine the irreversible damage of this society.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 01:26 PM

Saddam did DIE! I was there! I personally witnessed his hanging!

Take my word for it, I didn't leave Saddam's side untill he died and ascended to Heaven.I accompanied him as he flew to the side of God, in Abraham's Bosom. Praise! Glory!!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-02-2007, 02:03 PM

You are an example of mental illness.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-04-2007, 11:25 AM

i heard that, saddams wife said that it was a double. saddam had str8 teeth and that the saddam we saw hung had crooked teeth.
said she came to visit him, saw him, said this is not my husband, and never came back
anyone else hear this? anyone know where that article can be found?