Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Well, bye for now. It's a nice day out where I am and you've managed to bore me yet again. There is a world out there you know? Unfortunately, I have to share it with your kind.

Old 02-04-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

There isn't anything to consider but the truth be told.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
HAH!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Well, bye for now. It's a nice day out where I am and you've managed to bore me yet again. There is a world out there you know? Unfortunately, I have to share it with your kind.
You don't share the world with my kind. You share the world with your kind.

And, we know what kind they are.

If you find me boring, well, quite frankly, I could care less. Did you purchase a ticket? Did you think this site was a show? Were you expecting some entertainment?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-04-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
What is all this "very telling" bullshit anyway?

Just STFU already! I'm trying to spare you years of research to find out the hard way that you're a schitz! You really should give this consideration.
Horrible things happen to people and those who know about it and what to keep it hidden, usually revert to calling the "messenger" every name in the book.

Obviously, I'm not the one who is ILL. They are. Obviously that is what they sought in the past and what HE/THEY sought while I was on HIS site.

To create mental illness through torture, mental, physical, emotional and psychological abuse. Mind control, manipulation, altered states of consciousness.

You failed once. You failed twice. There will never be a third time.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-04-2007, 07:11 PM

Want to bet?

The Devil
Old 02-04-2007, 08:31 PM

The topic was entities LaDomino described as having black eyes.

IGWT posted the following:

Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.

He posted an excerpt from Svali's writing about her Illuminati experience as follows:

"...German is spoken at the top..."

IGWT adds a paragraph about his personal experience with these entities below it.

These two are totally unrelated. He is attempting to connect Svali with the entities that he and LaDomino are describing.

As I stated, born-yesterday was a "trigger" and created a visualizaton. This was an attempt to have me write about this disinformation with the thought that Svali has reported same. IGWT, believing that he had "aligned" with me, assumed I would write about the disinformation as to these entities that was being called up via the trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-04-2007, 08:51 PM

IGWT was attempting to have me believe that he was very familiar with Dr. Makow's work.

He supplied links regarding embedded commands in lyrics that he said were on Henry's site.

I checked them out and didn't find anything regarding embedded commands in lyrics.

Not saying it doesn't exist. We know this is what I have stated. Just that the links didn't provide the information he said that they would. May not have been from Henry's site.

Just pointing out the deceptive ways of wolves dressed in sheep's clothing.

He also provided a link to depatterning methods by one of the Nazi doctors after making a comment one evening about drinking medicine from Dr. Cameron's cup. May have used this in an attempt to dig in further. I haven't checked this out, as I assume it will render the same results as the other links he provided.

An attempt to pretend he was IN THE KNOW.

Of note, as well. The "ditto" comment made by IGWT several times after COLD placed three dots. He couldn't follow with dots, so the word ditto was used.

And, IGWT's follow up to Cold's TOO MUCH FUN with TOO FUNNY.

An attempt to produce a silly side in an alter.

IGWT played dumb. He inquired of me what the TOO MUCH FUN meant and what the Hymmmmm meant.

I think he might be a RedRat, too.

Oh, yes, in one of his emails, he said his computer appeared to have been tampered with. Insinuating it was by COLD. I said, well, he is quite jealous maybe you should stay away from me.

His response, was something like, I'm not going to let some internet loon get rid of me.

Playing the protector role.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-04-2007, 09:20 PM

My oh my, www = va va va = 666 = me.

The Devil

P. S. my greatest device to lure in the monkeys is the wonderful Cell Phone. You will see. Is that one in the palm of your hand? You see it really does not require a spinning head, now does it.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:16 AM

Cold, you are not the Devil. I suggest you go on a Buddhist retreat, paint a wall, meditate or something.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:26 AM

BlueAngel your theories are... well... volatile.

I could say something like 'how does your family cope with your conspiracy theories?' and you could easily interpret that as some mind control tactic.

Most of these key words are just words that you believe are trigger words. It could become a problem in your everyday life.

'Hey (BA) how are you? Itís a fine day today isnít it?'

Mahaha, youíll have to try better than that you evil fuck!