Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 02-17-2007, 04:44 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI


Blue...


You are being duped, or you are either the duper.

You continue to deny the obvious, which is Zionism's threat and assaults on humankind, this includes every area of life including the military ,commercial, pharmaceutical,religous, educational establishments. All these have been influenced by Zionist Power Lords.


You deny this basic fact because you are either Jewish, or you don't have the guts to speak the truth on this issue. Now before you accuse me of hate-mongering, when I speak of ZIONISM I mean Jews who revel in this sick idealogy that classifies other races besides the Jews as 'Goyim' or cattle. Even good Jews like Henry Makow speak of the insanity of Zionist and their world wide terror network controlling everything, but you seem to deny this fact, WHY?


And just in case you feel superior in your observations about the 'ILLUMINATI' even Makow has said that Zionism is behind that band of Criminals also, I'm not saying that Secret Societies don't exist and exert evil influence in the world also, I'm saying it's ZIONISM behind it all, you know like on TOP OF THE PYRAMID.Anyone who denies the facts are either mis-leading people or are part of the problem.

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 02-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

I do recall that I suggested you read some of his articles.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:06 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

I do recall that I suggested you read some of his articles.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.
The problem is, your too uninformed, maybe part of the problem, after all the Illuminati, whoever the hell they are, you've never once given a explanation as to who they are.

Are they your friends?
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:20 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

They are my elite who believe in me and think they will share in my world to come. They will not share.

D E V I L
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

I do recall that I suggested you read some of his articles.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.
The problem is, your too uninformed, maybe part of the problem, after all the Illuminati, whoever the hell they are, you've never once given a explanation as to who they are.

Are they your friends?
I assume the problem is that I'm TOO INFORMED about mind control and mind control within the music industry.

I have given an explanation as to the Illuminati and it's in this thread.

It's not my problem if it's not sufficient for you. Go somewhere else for more information if it's not to your liking.

By the way, just so you know, I don't have to EXPLAIN anything to anyone, but I do!

This is an internet forum, RedRat. It's not a classroom. No one on this site has to provide anything to you whether you DEMAND it or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:24 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

They are my elite who believe in me and think they will share in my world to come. They will not share.

D E V I L
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

RedRat,

You ask if the Illuminati are my friends.

Do you understand how ridiculous this question makes you sound?

Do you think that anything you say about me on this forum truly matters when all is said and done?

You know that it doesn't.

There are MANY who know who and what I am.

Perhaps, you are one of them. Perhaps, the reason for your desperate attempts at what appears to be a one man disinformation campaign of which I am the target.

But, in your "world," you are the target!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:30 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

You are used to the needle.

D E V I L
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Oh, my, the RAT and the DEVIL are on board. Time to watch the tube with my hubby.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:32 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

I do recall that I suggested you read some of his articles.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.
The problem is, your too uninformed, maybe part of the problem, after all the Illuminati, whoever the hell they are, you've never once given a explanation as to who they are.

Are they your friends?
I assume the problem is that I'm TOO INFORMED about mind control and mind control within the music industry.

I have given an explanation as to the Illuminati and it's in this thread.

It's not my problem if it's not sufficient for you. Go somewhere else for more information if it's not to your liking.

By the way, just so you know, I don't have to EXPLAIN anything to anyone, but I do!

This is an internet forum, RedRat. It's not a classroom. No one on this site has to provide anything to you whether you DEMAND it or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Oh no lady, your evasive maneuvers don't work here, again you talk up a storm about a percieved enemy, yet you never, never, give any slight evidence to your accusations. Your correct you don't have to explain anything, because you can't!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Illuminati are annihilated George_Bush Opinions 1 11-17-2006 04:06 PM
What are illuminati and Freemasonry? Vampire General Conspiracy Discussion 94 10-22-2005 10:13 PM
The Illuminati channel said so Minuteman General Conspiracy Discussion 2 09-28-2005 10:23 AM
911 & The Illuminati General Conspiracy Discussion 1 07-24-2005 01:22 PM
911 & The Illuminati New World Order operatives 0 07-24-2005 04:11 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.