Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2007, 08:25 AM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Did you not read one word of what I said on this matter?

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They live in Europe. I wont name the country.
If you track them down by some miracle, you’ll surly be killed.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
And now they’ve noticed my intrusion.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.
Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.

Old 02-03-2007, 08:50 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Did you not read one word of what I said on this matter?

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They live in Europe. I wont name the country.
If you track them down by some miracle, you’ll surly be killed.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
And now they’ve noticed my intrusion.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.
So, when have you been in contact with them? Obviously, you have. You know they speak a different language. You know what they look like. You know they live in Europe. If it's dangerous for you to probe, don't do it. And, by the way, probe means to inquire. You're not inquiring. You're writing.

Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.
I'd have to see them to believe it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 09:53 AM

For the life of me, I can't understand why LaDomino would have a problem if IGWT were, in his words, "ZESTFULLY HUMPING MY LEG."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let if fly, LaDomino. Don't hold back. Speak with forked tongue.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
For the life of me, I can't understand why LaDomino would have a problem if IGWT were, in his words, "ZESTFULLY HUMPING MY LEG."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Know what you mean! 8-)
Old 02-03-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
What do you think of the above BA?
Speak for yourself why not? Or are you afraid BA will take out the water pistol?
Just kidding man, but seriously.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:41 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Very revealing 8-)
Hmmm, revealing of what?
Old 02-03-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
No problem. Pointing out that you seem to have attracted a fan who doesn’t question one word you say and robotically agrees with you in every way. Its a quaint little 'hahah'...
But note I did say seem.

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Yes the dark eyes are a very prominent feature. Its partly what made me say These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
I think the dark eyes are a ‘state’ but they do not always appear to have the ocular eclipse.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:00 PM

LaDomino said:

"No problem. Pointing out that you seem to have attracted a fan who doesn’t question one word you say and robotically agrees with you in every way. Its a quaint little 'hahah'...
But note I did say seem."

That's a strange way to put it. Calling another poster a FAN. Like this is a musician's website or something! Like I'm trying to attract a following of fans. Very odd!

Did you ever wonder why he doesn't question what I say?

If you do, you'll have the answer.

Do you ever wonder why LaDomino, Spectre, Shadow, etc. do?

If you do, you'll have the answer.

IGWT agreeing with me robotically is an exaggeration.

I was in a place where angels sometimes dare not tread. I provided intelligence/knowledge to OTHERS who were not there. This is my job. They don't question. They listen/learn and accept or reject. But, believe me, they know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 07:05 PM

Blue is so full of it she should change her name to BrownAngel. I kindly asked you to refrain from using my username.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Blue is so full of it she should change her name to BrownAngel. I kindly asked you to refrain from using my username.
What name would that be? Spectre.

In Peace,
BlueAngel