Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2007, 11:23 AM

Default GERALD FORD WAS ASSASINATED BY THE ILLUMINATI AND THE SATANISTS FOR REPENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerald ford did not die naturally. Gerald Ford was a closeted Satanist and pervert. During his presidency, child prostitutes were brainwashed and through the vile abuse of Gerald Ford, multiple personalities were created.
These multiple personalities allowed all sort of atrocities to happened, without the vicvtim knowing it. It runs like a silent program, with the personality selected, created and programmed to carry out a specific task. Brice Taylor, programmed like a robot to service the dead sicko had this to say about the methods used to program her : "For years my father performed a variety of brutal ritual type physical and psychological abuses," she writes, "among them confinement in closets, cages and coffins, while I was being told I was left to die; near drowning; isolation; needles inserted in sensitive body areas, food and sleep deprivation; electroshock via electric wires, welding equipment and cattle prods; drugging; sophisticated hypnotic and electronic programming..." That this bruytal treatment by the then Sicko in Chief is revealed when Brice goes to the Malibu Presbyterian Church to speak to the minister, 'the minister ushered me into his office and after I had confessed that I had been severely abused as a child, had Multiple Personality Disorder, had been forced to participate in satanic rituals where infants, children and animals were killed -- and as I went on and on -- he looked at me in horror and said, 'Get down on your knees, and ask God to forgive you of your transgressions. You are a sinner.'"
Needless to say, the fact that Gerald Ford was a hideously wicked man, Satanist, pedophile and pervert was a closely kept secret. The fear was that Gerald might repent, now that he was getting older and perhaps confess some of the wicked things he did and saw to a priest. For this reason, he was quietly executed by poison. Further proof of this was the collapse of William Broomfield, a former Republican from Michigan. Again, this was really caused by a silenced gun that shot a poisoned dart into the former congressmans body. This was meant to serve as a warning to any that might challenge the Iraq War.
The Iraq War is just a crypto sacrafice to the old "gods" (really demons) who feed on psychic pain and death. The fact that back In 1976, President Gerald R. Ford signed a directive that granted Iran the opportunity to purchase U.S. built reprocessing equipment and facilities designed to extract plutonium from nuclear reactor fuel, proves this. He knew about the mass crypto human sacrifices that were planned by the Illuminati and the Satanists via the Iraqi War. His message that he was keeping secret, about his now regret for helping the Illuminati with their plans for world wide destruction, was known by the illuminati and Satanists!! And for this reason, they killed him!!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-04-2007, 11:24 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: GERALD FORD WAS ASSASINATED BY THE ILLUMINATI AND THE SATANISTS FOR REPENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a mason!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: GERALD FORD WAS ASSASINATED BY THE ILLUMINATI AND THE SATANISTS FOR REPENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please cite your references.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: GERALD FORD WAS ASSASINATED BY THE ILLUMINATI AND THE SATANISTS FOR REPENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 93 they should have waited a few more years!