Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2007, 09:07 AM

Default THIS IS DISTURBING!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...enewattack.htm

Our children are being raised in the NWO to behave like "good little soldiers."

Punishment for Freedom of Speech.

I ask you, "Is America a Democracy?"

Is America a Dictatorship?

Is America a Communist country?

Is America a Fascist country?

What is America?

Where have all her freedoms gone?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-09-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: THIS IS DISTURBING!

If you don't think that our society is being subjected to similar "mind control" tactics that were used on victims directly under their command and control, but to a lesser degree, think again.

How long before STUN GUNS are allowed in the public school system to keep our children from "acting in a manner which they deem inappropriate?"

Stun guns are used on "mind control" victims to shock them into conditioned behavior when not following orders.

Security personnel in colleges now carry stun guns and they use them. There are reported incidences of this abuse.

So, I ask you again. Where have all our FREEDOMS gone?

Under what type of government do we exist?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 07:42 AM

If I make a derrogatory comment about Donald Trump, is he going to sue me?

What would he acquire? Money?

What would be the purpose?

To stifle freedom of speech?

Why threaten Rosie O'Donnell and not celebrities who make similar remarks?

If my neighbor speaks poorly of me, should I sue him/her?

If you're rich, famous and powerful, does this make you immune to criticism?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 08:39 AM

For every criminal act of which they are a part, there is a purpose and a reason that benefits them and not society.

If America is the most powerful military might in the world and you believe our leaders protected us on 911 then ask yourself why they were unable to SCRAMBLE fighterpilots to intercept FOUR JUMBO JETS that were hijacked, off-course and with lost communication at virtually the same time.

If you believe our leaders protected us on that day, ask yourself why they failed to deploy military aircraft for interception of these jets.

Ask yourself why on any given day NORAD responds to aircraft that stray off course, but on this particular day they were BUSY with exercises.

They left us UNPROTECTED.

Ask yourself how these jets were able to hit their targets with percision to cause a complete detonation of the Twin Towers.

You must ask questions of yourself and not them to come to your own conclusions.

You must use the critical thinking capability that your were born with.

The answers will then be clear.

Ask yourself who are they protecting us from with the laws they have passed that suppress our freedoms.

The answer is that they are protecting themselves. They are suppressing our freedoms just as they do all over the world. They are stripping us slowly but surely of any bit of power that the people in America may still possess.

Ask yourself why they refer to any horrendous act of which they are a part as an ANNIVERSARY. An anniversary is something to be celebrated. I do not celebrate 911.

Ask questions and look to yourself for the answers.

All you will get from them is conflicting/confusing disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 09:36 AM

I can only say this!

The time to SPEAK OUT against our government is NOW.

For if not now, the time may come when to do so is a crime.

The time may come that political imprisonment is the result of such actions.

To imprison us for the least little action which they view as a crime, is their ultimate goal. For then society is powerless against them.

If this is the present course upon which America is headed, I ask of you this question;

What type of government will reign upon us then?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 11:37 AM

Look around you. What do you see?

I will tell you what you see.

You see FEAR being thrust upon us.

Fear of hijackers in airplanes. Fear of subways, trains, cruiseships carrying explosives.

Search and seize measures conducted at airports, government facilities, stadium events, landmarks, etc., etc., etc.

You see people frustrated and angry. Frustrated with long lines at CHECKPOINTS at airports and elsewhere.

Please take NOTE and HEED of the word CHECKPOINT as used herein.

Will we soon be afraid to leave our country? Will we soon be afraid to use public transportation? Will we soon look at each other as the ENEMY. Will we soon have explosive devices thrown through windows at coffee shops?

Will we all soon become PRISONERS of our homes and trapped behind an IRON CURTAIN.

Will THEY enter our homes, seize our possessions without warrant under the PATRIOT ACT because we are all considered terrorists until proven otherwise?

Will they herd us into concentration camps and extinguish us when they see fit?

Will they protect us against another so-called terrorist attack or will this be the nail in the coffin so to speak?

I ask you again, what type of government exists in America?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 11:46 AM

I ask you, "is this what you want?" and I will answer for you. No, this is not what you want. Why would anyone want this?

But, I will also tell you that THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT.

Our government is not "for the people, of the people and by the people."

Our government is for THEM, of THEM and by THEM.

They do not like people of color. This is evident. Is it not?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 11:58 AM

It is called "CONDITIONING." It is not unlike what their "mind control" victims are subjected to. It is to accept without a fight through trauma-based torture and "scare tactics." It is to be submissive.

If you think they do not have concentration camps set up, think again.

If you think they do not have "martial law" as an option, think again.

If you think they will not put us under military rule and a police state, think again.

It is upon us. You are living in it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 04:15 PM

I am telling you what I know about THEM because I was there.

I am passing on to you my intelligence/knowledge of what they consider to be "government secrets." Those for which I was tortured.

I ask of you.

Are these "government secrets" that should be kept SECRET?

Would you have preferred that I not scratch and crawl my way out of hell to tell you, the American people what they have planned for our future.

Would you prefer not to know that we are controlled by a "satanic cult?"

Would you prefer NOT TO BELIEVE us, the victims, the survivors of this cult; those with intelligence who have warned you?

Would you prefer to walk with blinders on so that you do not have to confront a REALITY that is inconceivable, but true?

Should I succumb to their intimidation tactics, their 24/7 surveillance, and the perpetrators they deploy to harrass me?

Or, should I speak out against a government that seeks to destory humankind?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 PM

Do you think you can spot a serial killer just by looking at his face?

Do you think you can spot a pedophile just by looking at his face?

Do you think you can spot a person who is a part of a "satanic cult" just by looking at his face?

In Peace,
BlueAngel