Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Crypto/Masonic Jews

Quote:
NOLizardo wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
"Home away from Home" does have a valid point. Why do so many sites display these symbols? Is it an attempt to display clever pseudo reverse phsychology? If it is then it lacks insight into the very phenomena that most of these sites claim to expose, namely subliminal messages and mind manipulation through the technique of symbology. What's wrong with displaying images of lanscapes and the diverse beauty of creation in general that your God designed and put into place as opposed to the symbols and dark imagery that the Devil you claim "Home away from Home" is "in League with" would favour. Lots of "Luciferian" confusion here it seems. Peace too.
Excuse me, you came to this site, when? Yesterday?

Don't claim to be an expert on anything that has transpired here between myself or any of the posters that have been OUTTED.

Or, you, my friend will find yourself in the same position.

We certainly don't need an interpretor for something that has already been recorded and proven.

NOLizardo wrote:

"i was seeing that person on another from. donni dinko was his name kept sayin that first ther are lizards then ses they not. my mate rekons ther is cos hes seen 3 in his backyard. evryon thouth he was mad but when we seen that guy talking about them we freaked.donni dinko is a simpsons fan as well. goes on a bit though. is he dead or sumthing? he was wierd. was asking for emails ov evryone creepy or what. what do you know about them lizards and stuff."

Why such different writing styles?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-17-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:

Well, well, looks like the Masonic Jew M.Thumbs changed his website, he had a OBVIOUS signature of a NWO Operative, a PYRAMID with a All-Seeing Eye, this is a tell-tell sign of a NWO/Masonic/Jew. But hey I reported this many moons ago. Keep up your guard.(I'm sure SEC is a Masonic Jew also) just look at his website and signature. Hmmmmm....(who else here is a Mystic/Gnostic NWO supporeter?) Not that it MATTERS, since no one reads this forum anymore!

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3843

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3364

NolaJBS..

Hmmmm, interesting???

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Help-us-stop-the-corruption.html
Old 02-17-2007, 05:18 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

Well, well, looks like the Masonic Jew M.Thumbs changed his website, he had a OBVIOUS signature of a NWO Operative, a PYRAMID with a All-Seeing Eye, this is a tell-tell sign of a NWO/Masonic/Jew. But hey I reported this many moons ago. Keep up your guard.(I'm sure SEC is a Masonic Jew also) just look at his website and signature. Hmmmmm....(who else here is a Mystic/Gnostic NWO supporeter?) Not that it MATTERS, since no one reads this forum anymore!

NolaJBS..

Hmmmm, interesting???

Yes, keep up your guard from the Masonic Jew SEC, as reported by RedRat.

He is definitely causing great harm to the world!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

NolaJBS..

Hmmmm, interesting???

Yes, keep up your guard from the Masonic Jew SEC, as reported by RedRat.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting here also. she/he is saying ther'es nothing wrong with FreeMasonry or Masons, nor Zionism, again evading the ZIONISM issue, (oh so obvious.)What a Joke you are!
Old 02-17-2007, 06:23 PM

Quote:

Well no, according to BA and the other stooges, it's ILLUMINATI Reptilian Droids that glide across the Castle floors, they magically control the entire world. They come every thousand years to give their information to "Freemasons", and remember The Masons, are good honest Folk, just like the Skull and Bonesman, you know that group of Jolly old Spoiled Bluebloods who take their orders from the "Gliding Reptilian Droids."

These 'Gliding Droids' why there really our friends, we should embrace them, and take to their vast knowledge of Universal Truth, why after all, we Humans are so Inferior, we pollute the planet, we can't seem to get nothing right these days. Lets just all BOW-DOWN and worship our new found Masters of the Universe, we will all be in Bliss soon.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:18 PM

The following comment was made by me regarding RedRat's warning that we watch out for SEC, a poster on this forum, whom he accuses of being a ZIONIST.

BlueAngel said:

"Yes, keep up your guard from the Masonic Jew SEC, as reported by RedRat.

This is how RedRat has interpreted what I posted:

Interesting here also. she/he is saying ther'es nothing wrong with FreeMasonry or Masons, nor Zionism, again evading the ZIONISM issue, (oh so obvious.)What a Joke you are!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-17-2007, 08:24 PM

Red Rat said:

"Well no, according to BA and the other stooges, it's ILLUMINATI Reptilian Droids that glide across the Castle floors, they magically control the entire world. They come every thousand years to give their information to "Freemasons", and remember The Masons, are good honest Folk, just like the Skull and Bonesman, you know that group of Jolly old Spoiled Bluebloods who take their orders from the "Gliding Reptilian Droids."

"These 'Gliding Droids' why there really our friends, we should embrace them, and take to their vast knowledge of Universal Truth, why after all, we Humans are so Inferior, we pollute the planet, we can't seem to get nothing right these days. Lets just all BOW-DOWN and worship our new found Masters of the Universe, we will all be in Bliss soon."

RedRat, of course, is purposely posting WHAT ARE NOT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS.

I think we could classify this as DISINFORMATION. We already know who and what he is.

As stated previously, RedRat, and of which you are well aware, IGWT and LaDomino have reported on this forum that they have witnessed entities with dark eyes who appear to have a born-yesterday appearance and can glide across the floor.

According to LaDomino, they control the Illuminati, but the Illuminati are unaware of this.

According to IGWT, they glide similar to Michael Jackson, because some say they are possessed by demons.

THEY HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY, AS WELL AS YOURSELF!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-17-2007, 09:25 PM

They are my elite who believe in me and think they will share in my world to come. They will not share.

D E V I L
Old 02-18-2007, 02:30 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
NOLizardo wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
"Home away from Home" does have a valid point. Why do so many sites display these symbols? Is it an attempt to display clever pseudo reverse phsychology? If it is then it lacks insight into the very phenomena that most of these sites claim to expose, namely subliminal messages and mind manipulation through the technique of symbology. What's wrong with displaying images of lanscapes and the diverse beauty of creation in general that your God designed and put into place as opposed to the symbols and dark imagery that the Devil you claim "Home away from Home" is "in League with" would favour. Lots of "Luciferian" confusion here it seems. Peace too.
Excuse me, you came to this site, when? Yesterday?

Don't claim to be an expert on anything that has transpired here between myself or any of the posters that have been OUTTED.

Or, you, my friend will find yourself in the same position.

We certainly don't need an interpretor for something that has already been recorded and proven.

NOLizardo wrote:

"i was seeing that person on another from. donni dinko was his name kept sayin that first ther are lizards then ses they not. my mate rekons ther is cos hes seen 3 in his backyard. evryon thouth he was mad but when we seen that guy talking about them we freaked.donni dinko is a simpsons fan as well. goes on a bit though. is he dead or sumthing? he was wierd. was asking for emails ov evryone creepy or what. what do you know about them lizards and stuff."

Why such different writing styles?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
If making an observation means that I'm "claiming to be an expert on things" then I have to question your reasoning. I do not claim you to be an expert simply because you made the observation regarding the "different writing styles", the explanation being simply that I was pissed on the Friday night when I wrote it and was having a bloody good laugh. You didn't address the comment I posted. This seems to be typical behaviour within these forums by those who have already have "been OUTTED" elsewhere, such as NOLAJBS.net and others. The fact that I could well be more informed that you only think you are doesn't prevent you from acting out the superior role simply because you've been a member of this forum longer. It will become obvious in time when I see the information I lay out within these pages being either ignored, diverted or the topic being reduce to personal accusation who is to be "OUTTED". Works every time. Respect.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:29 AM

NOLizardo said:

"If making an observation means that I'm "claiming to be an expert on things" then I have to question your reasoning. I do not claim you to be an expert simply because you made the observation regarding the "different writing styles", the explanation being simply that I was pissed on the Friday night when I wrote it and was having a bloody good laugh. You didn't address the comment I posted. This seems to be typical behaviour within these forums by those who have already have "been OUTTED" elsewhere, such as NOLAJBS.net and others. The fact that I could well be more informed that you only think you are doesn't prevent you from acting out the superior role simply because you've been a member of this forum longer. It will become obvious in time when I see the information I lay out within these pages being either ignored, diverted or the topic being reduce to personal accusation who is to be "OUTTED". Works every time. Respect."

Like I said, you've made one post on this site, so your KNOWLEDGE regarding me and/or anything that has transpired on this site over the past few months is inconsequential.

WHAT COMMENT IS IT THAT I DIDN'T ADDRESS?

As I've stated, no one on this forum cares who or what TB is and where he has been OUTTED.

The OBVIOUS is what I've LAYED out on these pages.

I do have a SUPERIOR role on this forum.

I see you like the word OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel