Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

Peace be unto you Yeoshua,

"the system of the two divine principals fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the other one inferior in power to the other. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil"

I think it is Albert Pike who is quoted above, my question is:
-Even if we consider the word "Lucifer" a literal misunderstanding, and even if the freemasons consider it one of the names of the true god, how can you EQUATE God with the devil?

Pike says "one cannot believe the other one inferior in power to the other" well, i have to say that anybody who believes that Satan (the devil) has ANY power independent of God, then he must be duped by Satan.
------------------------------------------

Also, the idea of "ALL religions are good" is a satanic idea, since all the messengers and prophets taught us that those who worship God alone are not equal to those who worship God+an idol, the idol-worshipers are stamped as pagans.

I see the christian fundamentalists take one extreme (projecting hatred towards all others) and the freemason taking the other of (all religions are good).

As for us the "Submitters" we believe that all who believe that Jesus/Muhammad/the pope/the saints are holy or infallible/devine are pagans, but the basic rule is "everybody is free to believe in any faith as long as he doesn't impose it on the others".

Conclusion: there is ONE truth, and one true religion, however there is no compulsion in religion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-05-2005, 05:16 AM

Default Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

You just can't see it can you?????

Your lies that you are searching for, go further than your government, they have been going on since further back than Pearl Harbour or Nero forcing Spartacus to march on Rome.

The liars are pointing the finger of blame at Freemasonry as a whole.......THEY even try to tell you it is wrong to have any other faith than THEIRS!

Who are THEY?

Come on, one of THEM died recently............
Old 04-05-2005, 06:48 AM

A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO TRUEBELIEVER:

RE: Tim Tam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so in other words, I cannot be invited in (INTO THIS SECRET SOCIETY, hmmm!), I must figure out the secret of the Tim Tam on my own--even if it takes forever!!!

This is truly a tough society to get in, like a tough nut to crack.

I will ponder the secret of the Tim Tam daily.

I know I will figure it out!!!

I know I can. I know I can. I know I can
Old 04-05-2005, 06:48 AM

Ahmad - the "You just can't see it can you?" statement was not directed at you.

I don't know how many ways of saying this there are, so I'll try again:

Dio del revere dei freemasons
自由な石大工は神を尊敬する
De vrije metselaars respecteren God
Les Franc-maçons Vénèrent Dieu
Свободно бог revere masons
Freemasons revere God
프리메이슨단 의회원은 신을 존경한다

Does anyone not get that?
Old 04-05-2005, 06:52 AM

Was the Christian Fundamentalist aimed at me Ahmed?

I will tell you, on the notion of religion...i could'nt care less who or what you worship.

It only matter to me who i worship.

If i was a fundamentalist would I not have cursed you for your religion? I cursed you for cuddling up to a man who worships Lucifer which you are now aware...in no small part to me.

I take offense to a man who is being deified in the press, who for ALL and more of his career, at the very least, turned a blind eye to the rape and molestation of little children. Do you feel ANY compassion for the suffering of these little ones Ahmed? Do you feel ANY compassion for the Sunni-Shi'te Muslims dying in Iraq? Do you feel any compassion for the suffering of people no matter how supposedly stupid they may be? I assure you, by ANY definition, it is you Ahmed who is the fundamentalist with your one size fits all explanation of the deity. BY ANY DEFINITION.

Only a fundamentalist-rationalists takes offense at a human being offended and upset by what he see's before his eyes. Only a man with a corporatist/fascist bent takes offense at the emotional responses of human beings. Of this fact...you and FMB are both guilty.

I take offense to a man who claims he is a member (which i dont believe) of a Satanic cult. This is not a matter to be debated by anyone with a passing knowledge of Freemasonary. The worship of Lucifer, of the rational, will end up in the killing of %80 of the worlds population. Just as Hitler stated to his einzatsgruppen in Poland and Russia..."clean the place up". So simple, so rational. Himmler lasted 5 minutes at his one and only viewing of the slaughter...his attempt at propping up the moral of German people who could not/would not go along with the program.

So i suggest it is YOU FMB who needs to wake up. You are being led down the garden path by a secret cult dedicated to the enslavement of 'inferior' bigots like me. Funny that i should respond like i do? Maybe i should invite you over for tea and tim tams? When a wolf appears at my door it gets short shrift.

Christ wept. Christ whipped them from the temple. Christ went out into the world and ACTED on the truth of what he saw before his eyes. God INCARNATED into this world to ACT. Thats what a father does for the children he loves.

You and FMB just stay home safe in your rational and ordered world.

The REAL Christians and the REAL Muslims will do the fighting for you.

BTW Ahmed...you have not answered the questions i placed for you on another thread...here it is again. Maybe you just missed them.
---------------------------------------------------
Ahmed... Please address each claim in the following passages. Thanx. I value your imput. TB.

Was Christ Simply A Prophet Or God?

A missionary working among children in the Middle East was driving her jeep down a road when she ran out of gas. She had no gas can in her car. All she could find was a potty chair. She walked a mile down the road to the nearest gas station to fill up the pot with gas. As she was pouring the gas into the tank of her jeep, a large Cadillac occupied by wealthy oil sheiks pulled up. They were absoloutly fascinated by seeing her pour the contents of the pot into the Jeep. One of them opened the window and said, "My friend and I, although we do not share your religion, we greatly admire your faith!"

I am told that in a Communist Russian dictionary Jesus is described as a "mythical figure who never existed." No serious historian could maintain that position today. There is a great deal of evidence for Jesus existence. This comes not only from the Gospels and other Christian writings, but also from non-Christian sources. For example, the Roman historian Tacitus (directly) and Suetonius (indirectly) both write about Him. The Jewish historian Josephus, born in 37A.D also writes of him.

The more texts we have, the less doubt there is about the original.

WORK WHEN WRITTEN EARLIEST COPIES TIME SPAN (YRS) No OF COPIES

Herodotus 488-428BC 900A.D 1,300 8

Thucycidides 460-400BC 900A.D 1,300 8

Tacitus 100A.D 1100A.D 1000 20

Caesars Gallic War 58-50B.C 900A.D 950 9-10

Livy's Roman History 59B.C-17A.D 900A.D 900 20

New Testament 40-100A.D 130A.D 300 5000+Greek
(Full manuscripts 350A.D) 10,000 Latin
9,300 Others

Some people say, "Jesus never claimed to be God." Indeed, it is true that Jesus did not go around saying the words, "I am God." Yet when one looks at all He taught and claimed, there is little doubt that He was conscious of being a man who's identity was God.

Authority to forgive sins: On one occasion He said to a man who was paralyzed, "Son, your sins are forgiven" (Mark 2:5) Only God can forgive sins.

Judge of the world: Christ claimed that one day he would judge the world (Matthew 25:31-32). He said He would return and sit on his thrown in heavenly glory. All the nations would be gathered before Him. He would pass judgment on them. If your Pastor claimed this you'd laugh. Clearly he is no mere man.

When the question was put to him..."are you the Christ, the son of the blessed one?" Jesus said, "I am...and you will see the Son Of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The Jews started to stone Jesus...when he asked them why they replied..."because you, a mere man, claim to be God" (John 10:33)

When Thomas, one of His disciples, knelt down before Jesus and said, "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28), Jesus didn't turn to him and say, "No, no, dont say that; I am not God." He said, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20:29). He rebuked Thomas for being so slow to get the point.

So how can we test peoples claims? Jesus claimed to be the unique Son Of God; made flesh. There are 3 logical possibilities. If the claims were untrue, either He knew they were untrue, in which case he was an imposter, and an evil one at that. That is the first possibility. Or He did not know, in which case He was deluded; indeed, He was mad. That is the second possibility. The third possibility is that the claims were true.

C.S Lewis put it like this:

""A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic, on a level with a man who says he is a poached egg, or else He Would be the Devil of Hell. You must make you're choice. Either this man was,and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse...but let us not come up with any patronizing nonesense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to"".

Wilbur Smith, the great American writer on theological topics, said:

""The ancient world had many different devices for determining the future, known as divination, but not in the entire gamut of Greek and Latin literature, even though they used the words prophet and prophecy, can we find any real specific prophecy of a great historic event to come in the distant future, nor any prophecy of a saviour to arrive in the human race...Mohammedanism cannot point to any prophecies of the coming of Mohammed uttered hundreds of years before his birth. Neither can the founders of any cult in this country rightly identify any ancient text specifically fortelling their appearence"".

Yet in the case of Jesus he fulfilled over 300 prophecies (spoken by different voices over 500 years), including 29 major prophecies fulfilled in a single day-the day He died. His death was told in the Old Testament (Isaiah 53), and also the place of His burial and even the place of his birth (Micah 5:2).

His appearences to the disciples. Were these hallucinations? Burly fisherman, tax collecters and skeptics like Thomas are unlikely to hallucinate. Jesus appeared to His disciples on 11 different occassions over a period of 6 weeks. Furthermore, over 500 people saw the risen Jesus. Jesus could be touched, He ate a peice of broiled fish (Luke 24:42, 43) and on one occasion He cooked breakfast for the disciples (John 21:1-14). Peter says, "[They] ate and drank with Him after He rose from the dead" (Acts 10:41). He held long conversations with them, teaching them many things about the Kingdom Of God (Acts 1:3).

C.S Lewis sums it up like this:

""We are faced then with a frightening alternative. The man we are talking about was (and is) just what he said he was or else a lunatic or something worse. Now it seems to me obvious that he was neither a lunatic nor a fiend; and consequently, however strange and terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that he was and is God. God has landed on this ebnemy occupied world in human form.""

Questions Of Life. Nicky Gumble.

JUST A NOTE. I HAVE OMMITTED ALOT FOR BREVITY. T.B
Old 04-05-2005, 06:56 AM

I don't care what a person SAYS, I decide what I think about that person judging by his ACTIONS.

Freemasons say one thing, but DO the opposite. That's a historical fact.

Tell me, Yeoshua, have you ever questioned the doctrine of Freemasonry?

I know a few Freemasons and the one who's not secretive about his membership I know for a fact hasn't questioned the doctrine of the Freemasons. He takes it for granted what they tell him is the Truth. He believes his Masters.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:02 AM

A Personal Message To Get Real From TB.

(T.B 4:4) "My tim tam is not of this world".

(T.B 12:12) "The path to a plain cracker biscuit is wide and short. The path to chocolate heaven narrow and long".

That is all i have to say on the matter.

Further to that...your probing is getting dangerous...a Mossad hit squad has been dispatched.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I don't care what a person SAYS, I decide what I think about that person judging by his ACTIONS.

Freemasons say one thing, but DO the opposite. That's a historical fact.

Tell me, Yeoshua, have you ever questioned the doctrine of Freemasonry?

I know a few Freemasons and the one who's not secretive about his membership I know for a fact hasn't questioned the doctrine of the Freemasons. He takes it for granted what they tell him is the Truth. He believes his Masters.
The is no doctrine of Freemasonry, we are not told what to believe or how to act. We are told to respect and worship whatever we percieve as God, no more, no less.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 AM

So you don't agree with Albert Pike then?

And what about the rest of my post?

Can you honestly claim Freemasons have NOT founded, funded, organized organizations well known to have conspired to subvert, infiltrate and finally eliminate all forms of Traditional civilization, bringing in the process death, destruction, suffering, oppression and spiritual bondage to the whole world?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:07 AM

No I don't agree with Albert Pike. Without being xenophobic or racist here, Americans tend to take an idea and make it louder and brasher boy - yee hah!

I can quite honestly say that Freemasonry is NOT founded and funded in order to subvert infiltrate and eliminate traditional civilisation. It is precisely the opposite.

The Freemason's obligation above all else is to his family, preserving traditional family values (or at least trying to with today's lesbian feminism and the global immasculation of the traditional male figure).

I am never speaking however for all Freemasons, some might me nasty pieces of work, but don't blame the organisation is all I ask.

Dr Harold Shipman killed hundreds of patients, does this mean all doctors are evil? It most certainly does not.