Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Wake Up America - We can do bloody well without you!

Wake Up America - We can do bloody well without you!

By Siv O'Neall
Jan 13, 2007, 10:10

What a fool I was! What a dominated fool!
To think you were the earth and sky.
What a fool I was! What an addle-pated fool!
What a mutton-headed dolt was I!
No, my reverberating friend,
You are not the beginning and the end!

Without your pulling it, the tide comes in,
Without your twirling it, the earth can spin.
Without your pushing them, the clouds roll by.
If they can do without you, ducky,
So can I!

I shall not feel alone without you.
I can stand on my own without you.
So go back in your shell,
I can do bloody well
Without you!

Eliza Doolittle to Henry Higgins
'Without You' from My Fair Lady (Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loew)

Wake up America.
We've had enough of you and your arrogance. We've had enough of you and your self-centered souls. You are not the only country where you can go from rags to riches. You are not the only country where front-line scientists are created. You are not the only country where comfortable living is possible. You are not the country with the most admirable civilization, the most up-standing values, the finest arts, the lives most worth living. You are not the moral beacon of the world.

Will you please stop telling us we should be like you! Will you please stop traveling around the world with a sense of owning it all! Will you please stop thinking you are the salt of the earth!

There is a world out here that does not depend on you, a world that is at least as civilized as anything you can boast of. There is a world out here where young people get a first-class education, where they can go on to becoming professors and scientists, physicians and engineers without even getting any help from rich parents. You think money is everything. We think a good mind is everything. We try to create thinking people, people who can judge and question and doubt the validity of the acts of run-away politicians and self-righteous preachers. There are megalomaniacs in all countries of the world, but it's up to us the people to rein them in and not be daunted by the hubris of the people who run the country and who trample all over the planet with heavy boots and no souls.

We want a life that's worth living, a life of reflection and feelings, not a robot-like existence where the so-called values center around consumerism and soulless entertainment. We want human contacts, we want creative lives, we don't want to be just cogs in a wheel.

When are you Americans going to see that the megalomaniacs who are busy ruining your country and the world are just that? Sick bastards with the most enormous egos and the most putrid souls that the earth has ever seen. When are you going to see that you are not the upper crust of the world? When are you going to see that we Europeans, we Asians, we Africans, we Latin Americans don't want you to meddle with and ruin our countries. We can stand up fine without you, but with you we are destroyed.

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_23750.shtml

Old 01-14-2007, 08:57 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Wake Up America - We can do bloody well without you!

Nice to see that this "writer" is writing it in English and not in German.

Worse, if it was in German, he would not be allowed to write it unless it was approved by the Propaganda Ministry.

Also, if it was in German, there certainly would not have been a public internet to get it posted on.

You are all free to expose your hatred and racist views. From time to time you should stop and thank the people that have made this possible for you to do so.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Siv O'Neall was born and raised in Sweden where she graduated from Lund University. She has lived in Paris, France and New Rochelle, N.Y and traveled extensively throughout Europe. Siv retired after many years of teaching French in Westchester, N.Y. and English in the Grandes Ecoles (Institutes of Technology) in France. In addition to her own writing, Siv has also provided Axis of Logic with translation services. She has been living in France, first Paris, then Lyon for 30 years. In addition to her political activism and writing, her life is filled with family, music, animals, reading, traveling and "anything that pleases the eye or the palate".
Old 01-14-2007, 05:21 PM

What Ms. O'Neall says is true of the entire human race not just Americans. The Universe can and will live without you. It is Biblical, if you care to look.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:33 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
What Ms. O'Neall says is true of the entire human race not just Americans. The Universe can and will live without you. It is Biblical, if you care to look.

Then kindly bugger off!

Thanks
Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 AM

You are too funny for words. You are also a spoiler, that is why no one here takes you seriously. They know you are a consummate fool and henchman of the NWO.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:53 AM
The Shadow Knows!

You are free to bugger off at any time you know.

That is your God given right that no one can take away, to bugger off that is!
Old 01-15-2007, 09:16 AM

Back atcha! But, I'm sure your handlers will not allow that. Do they have you chained to the desk?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-15-2007, 09:40 AM
The Shadow Knows!

You and your fantasies can bugger off too!
Old 01-15-2007, 09:53 AM

My, you are trying desperately to convince me that what I speak of HIM is a FANTASY.

There is only one reason for this and that is because what I speak is the TRUTH!

In Peace,
BlueAngel